LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Threaded Armor (Adult Superundies)

SunOfSheep

This is the new style of Threaded armor “underwear”, for the reason of clarity I will say that I did not pay for these. How ever the review of them is not and was not expected out of me getting them.

They are close to the old superundies, but now more, insert with cover kind of diaper, the elastic is much like underwear elastic and not the old soft kind they use to have. 

They have standing leg gathers now, and as someone who wets the bed that’s huge to me. The inserts click into little snaps on the inside of the covers. 

The inserts are soft and over all they are vary comfortable, my only compliant and it’s really not that noticeable is the elastic in the back joins and little parts flare out. It’s practically un noticeable normally.

In real world testing, these held up good, no leaks and when I woke up I was sleeping on my side, impressive for and diaper to hold up to.

over all an awesome product and if they were a little cheaper I’d definitely buy more.

E41B4CD8-397B-4A48-8BE4-6E726EFCD529.jpeg

8E1D14F0-598B-4D3D-A108-1E6AC4450992.jpeg

D44BE8D4-7E92-4310-B696-267FA7FCF6A6.jpeg

D307BDB8-B64B-45AC-A261-587045F7EB4C.jpeg

6B008F9B-896E-4DA9-9DDB-52217ADB0E9E.jpeg

DCC563D6-2059-4E6A-9A31-D62FA24695CB.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update on these as I’ve worn these a few nights and even a 16 hour car trip..

The new design is honestly sooo much better at stopping leaks, there have been a few mornings that when I wake up these superundies have held more then I’d expect the old ones to hold, and even getting out of bed gets zero leaks when they get compressed as I’m sitting.

even with them being so expensive I’m likely going to buy more

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nappies4me2 said:

Sweet, Which ones did you get?

A pair of the all-in-ones. I’m particularly interested in something that hides well under jeans but is also functional. I’d like to switch to cloth during the day but haven’t found something slim enough. It j my needs to be absorbent enough to last while out running errands for a couple hours.

• 1 month later...

I just got the day time one too.  My waistband though is very thin, maybe 1/4", yours looks wider?  The legs are tight in L.  I stretched them and broke some of the bindings to loosen them up.  I found that if I pull the sides down a bit it feels better, but the top does come down some.  

On 1/11/2020 at 7:05 AM, 2sail2 said:

I just got the day time one too.  My waistband though is very thin, maybe 1/4", yours looks wider?  The legs are tight in L.  I stretched them and broke some of the bindings to loosen them up.  I found that if I pull the sides down a bit it feels better, but the top does come down some.  

The daytime ones are like that to hide better under clothing. The pictures I have are the newer versions 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been interested in these since I saw a vid of them. Nice they have a profile here as well!!! Very neet. It is Christmas soooooooo....... Maybe I'll go do some shopping! ???

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in your opinions after wearing/using/laundering these for a while.

How is the comfort?

How is the absorbency?

Did anything change after a few laundry cycles? (fit tighter, more absorbent...)

Anything change after years of service?

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad to hear those work well!  But I can't get over the price.  

That being said there is this in Threaded Armor's defense:

“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten”

• Thanks 1
On 12/19/2021 at 8:29 PM, WetDad said:

I'm interested in your opinions after wearing/using/laundering these for a while.

How is the comfort?

How is the absorbency?

Did anything change after a few laundry cycles? (fit tighter, more absorbent...)

Anything change after years of service?

They are still comfy

i recommend a booster for at night but they still work good

the elastic is showing signs of it’s age, but! I’ve had others replaced due to bad elastic for free.

Other then that they are expensive but honestly they are worth it, I’ve had $20 ones and they don’t hold up 

I'm so glad I gave Super Undies a chance and got some during their black Friday deal. I gotta say I absolutely love them. They are very comfy, and very modular. I sometimes wet the bed and I am a side sleeper, not to mention not really "gifted" down there so disposable usually leak. With the Super Undies protective brief, I put in the inserts, add a soaker bomb, and some soaker bombs on the sides just for extra security. This method does make them thick, but I haven't leaked one bit. I may try using less stuffers and see how that goes since I am going a bit overkill, but in some situations you can never be too safe lol

I've bought a pair of the Nighttime Undies and a pair of the Protective Briefs, both in XL. While the Nighttime Undies are VERY comfortable, they do feel a bit big to me. They are also not as absorbent as I would like. The Protective Brief has lots more absorbency to it, but it is bigger yet, and will not only slide down under the weight of a little pee, but the leg openings are too big and they leak long before they have reached capacity. Time to go down a size and try that.

After many years of cotton cloth diapers, it feels a little odd to be wearing synthetic fabric in my wet zone. I have to admit it is comfortable.

FWIW, I have a 38 inch waist, and 26 inch thighs.

Edited by WetDad
Addition about size

Also, the Nighttime Undies sat in my bucket for a few days before washing, and they came out of the wash smelling very nasty. I had rinsed out the tongue-shaped insert section, but not the whole inner layer. That is what turned it stinky. I will have to wash again, this time with some vinegar.

• 1 month later...
First of all, I have a 38in waist and 27in thighs, so I'm "in between" two sizes. I first bought XL in the Adult Nighttime series, and an XL in the Protective Briefs. Both of these are pull-on designs. The really unique thing about these is that they are made of 100% synthetic fabrics. No cotton/bamboo absorbent layers, it's all microfiber absorbent layers, and PUL / fleece on the outside. They are a bit big in the waist, but the legs seem to fit OK. Oddly, washings have not caused any shrinkage yet. Only 3 washings so far, but they still seem to fit exactly the same as they did in the beginning.

With both designs, all the absorbency goes between the legs, with none wrapping around the waist. While this makes them slimmer in the waist, they can still be thick in the middle if you add enough inserts. The layer against the skin is a stay-dry layer, similar to no-sweat athletic t-shirt material. It feels dry, leaving me with no clues about how soon it is full. Weight could be a good clue, but I will need to have more wearings before I truly know how full these can get before they approach overflowing. Similar to cotton in that regard.

The Nighttime undies have a slightly better fit, and not as prone to falling off when wet. They are a one piece system, with the absorbent layers only attached at one end so that they launder easier & faster. They are not quite as absorbent as the "Protective Briefs", but they are so very comfortable. Also, they will take extra absorbent layers as inserts, although there is no way to hold them in place If you are not active, extra inserts might work OK. More difficult for me.

The "Protective Briefs" fit much looser in the waist and a little bit looser around the legs. They leaked really badly around my legs while sitting down, but seemed OK when standing. However, gravity takes over when wet, as the extra weight makes them slide down my waist until they are caught by my jeans. They become quite bulky and obvious at that point. I found they would stay up much better if I used diaper pins to remove 2 inches (one with each pin) around the waist. These have an absorbent middle that comes unsnapped for laundering, and can take one or more inserts within their tubular pocket design.

I also ordered a Protective Brief in size L, and while that one fit much better on legs & waist, they also fit lower on my waist than any other diaper or underwear that I use. That one also leaked a lot when sitting in my office chair for an afternoon. Left quite the puddle underneath my chair and through the seat of my jeans. I'm still learning about these and the limitations.

• 2 months later...

Curious about these.   What is the waterproof material with these?  Is it vinyl or PUL or ??  Have had issues with other products with the PVC becoming brittle over time.  Have been able to delay that by being careful with washing and use of creams, but still happens.  It is mostly happening near leg holes, so these having fabric border there will help, though it obviously introduces some risk of bleed through wetness.   Any thoughts/experience with this effect in the protective brief version of this product?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback, I went ahead and tried these.  My weight/height was in the medium range but that was quite snug, especially in the legs as I have thicker thighs than average -- I've run into this before.   Must be all the biking. The leg holes weren't the problem but the interior gussets were quite tight in the groin.  So also ordered the large which fit my legs better, but the waist is a bit on the loose side.  This is a common problem I've run into with some other products -- would be nice if there were a way, other than a safety pin, to cinch up the elastic waistband a bit.  Might try to devise a strip of fabric to cinch it up using snap attachments to waistband.   The liners were very soft and comfortable.   I tried using the contoured stuffer with a gauze diaper and plastic pants and that worked well. Have yet to really test the limits on absorbency in the TA briefs.

• 5 months later...

I looked at the website, and I really like what I saw! Pricey, but seemingly a good product. I wouldn't mind switching to cloth just to stop from buying pads all the time that sometimes leak if I'm sick or not too careful. I also definitely want to get more than one pair. Around six pairs, maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

I have several pairs of the nightime undies and the protective briefs.  They certainly don't have the capacity of a diaper, but they're good for couple of hours out and about and very comfortable for walking.  I really like some of the coloured and print fabrics offerred.

The nightime undies are great for a longer period of time at home, but it can be difficult to tell how wet they are until I discover they're leaking.  If  i wear the nightime undies to bed, i add the stuffer and a pair of plastic pants to prevent leaking.

All in all they're a fun alternative to cloth and disposible diapers

• 3 months later...