LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas

I have technically started shopping, this summer on our trip plus a few things ordered for daddy.  I will really start my shopping the beginning of November.  All of the shopping for my husband/daddy is done online which is good because I do not like going shopping in stores.  We will put our tree up on Thanksgiving night and that is the night the my elf Sparkle comes back. I absolutely love Christmas, the decorating, making Christmas cookies, watching Christmas movies, letter to Santa, eating the candy from the Disney advent box all so much fun.

3 hours ago, babymaggie said:

I have technically started shopping, this summer on our trip plus a few things ordered for daddy.  I will really start my shopping the beginning of November.  All of the shopping for my husband/daddy is done online which is good because I do not like going shopping in stores.  We will put our tree up on Thanksgiving night and that is the night the my elf Sparkle comes back. I absolutely love Christmas, the decorating, making Christmas cookies, watching Christmas movies, letter to Santa, eating the candy from the Disney advent box all so much fun.

I do most of my shopping online. Stores make me nervous, too many people causes me to have panic attacks. 

2 hours ago, horrorfan said:

I'm going back to school, so I guess Christmas is cancelled for me, lol.

Awww that sucks. Christmas should never be cancelled!

1 hour ago, musicaddict said:

I'm pretty meh on holidays in general (grinch), so for me it's a non-thing. I need to do a gift for the family still.

My brother is exactly the same lol. He normally just gives money.

We are going to Florida for a 10 day vacation, some time at Disney and other activities.  We are driving and stopping in Savannah for a few days as well.  We are going several weeks earlier, but it is our present to ourselves. 

These are the things you do when you don’t have kids (offspring) at home any more.....hehehe.

Joey

On 10/31/2019 at 4:40 PM, oliver d said:

I hate Christmas it is the most depressing time of year for me where I live it is not celebrated and my family live to far away to visit them every year

I am sorry to hear that but you know family doesn't always mean blood ties. You can make your own family from your friends. Or hang out here, we are all like one big family

❤️?????

On 10/31/2019 at 5:16 PM, Joey_AB_DL said:

We are going to Florida for a 10 day vacation, some time at Disney and other activities.  We are driving and stopping in Savannah for a few days as well.  We are going several weeks earlier, but it is our present to ourselves. 

These are the things you do when you don’t have kids (offspring) at home any more.....hehehe.

Joey

I would love to spend Christmas at Disney! Ive seen pictures and it looks magical!

I love Christmas it’s my favourite holiday. I’ve already done my Christmas shopping. I love decorating the house, we will put our tree and other decorations up on the 1st December that’s the tradition in my family. My family always say I go over board at Christmas but I don’t think there is any such thing as going over board at Christmas.

19 hours ago, feralfreak said:

Not doing anything for it, and this time its not just because im not a festive type, we have to come up with 1400 bucks for moms insulin, her insurance said sheis a donuthole gap till January, i don't think I like Xmas anymore 

Christmas shouldn't be about presents (although i know it is for a lot of people) Its about joy and hope and about spending time with the people you love. If money is tight you could simply do gifts for the kids (if your family has kids) or host a dinner but ask everyone to bring a dish so its not all on you. Then just play silly games like charades, or balloon tennis or go outside and play football if weather allows.

If you hate Xmas then have an anti-Xmas! Instead of ham or turkey make a casual meal! Fried chicken and mac n cheese or have pizza! Ban Xmas music and movies. Watch home movies or look at old photos. Something like that anyways. 

8 hours ago, Newbee said:

I love Christmas it’s my favourite holiday. I’ve already done my Christmas shopping. I love decorating the house, we will put our tree and other decorations up on the 1st December that’s the tradition in my family. My family always say I go over board at Christmas but I don’t think there is any such thing as going over board at Christmas.

You are my kind of girl! I am almost finished my Christmas shopping. I also try to put my decs up as early as possible!

3 hours ago, Bumble_Bee_J said:

Christmas shouldn't be about presents (although i know it is for a lot of people) Its about joy and hope and about spending time with the people you love. If money is tight you could simply do gifts for the kids (if your family has kids) or host a dinner but ask everyone to bring a dish so its not all on you. Then just play silly games like charades, or balloon tennis or go outside and play football if weather allows.

If you hate Xmas then have an anti-Xmas! Instead of ham or turkey make a casual meal! Fried chicken and mac n cheese or have pizza! Ban Xmas music and movies. Watch home movies or look at old photos. Something like that anyways. 

You are my kind of girl! I am almost finished my Christmas shopping. I also try to put my decs up as early as possible!

Did i say anything about presents? I don't care about those, we don't have kids, i cant stand kids, if we did do anything like having people over,  which we aint doing,  we would end up with people who did care enough to come help us fix this house,  who just sit back and say "you should do this and that", shit, one of them thinks we can pull money out of thin air constantly tellingus a while back "you should get you one of those premade sheds and make a workshop in it? If we had that kind of money the holes in the roof, the rot in the floors, the plumbing would all be fixed, and i wouldn't have my mattress sitting on cardboard in my room, its supposed to be about family, i get that, but family don't even care enough to lift a finger 

16 hours ago, feralfreak said:

Did i say anything about presents? I don't care about those, we don't have kids, i cant stand kids, if we did do anything like having people over,  which we aint doing,  we would end up with people who did care enough to come help us fix this house,  who just sit back and say "you should do this and that", shit, one of them thinks we can pull money out of thin air constantly tellingus a while back "you should get you one of those premade sheds and make a workshop in it? If we had that kind of money the holes in the roof, the rot in the floors, the plumbing would all be fixed, and i wouldn't have my mattress sitting on cardboard in my room, its supposed to be about family, i get that, but family don't even care enough to lift a finger 

Ok you didn't say anything about presents no need to be touchy i was only trying to help. When you mentioned money for insulin I just assumed money was tight for you as it is for me and lots of other people.

I've been at the bottom, sleeping on a mattress in a room with damp. It sucks but things can get better. If you let people that clearly don't care get to you then they win.

• 1 month later...

I got all my shopping done some stuff won’t come in till late but not much I can do. I’m going to spend Christmas Eve with my brothers and Christmas Day with my Grandma I haven’t decided if I’m going to wear a diaper those two days though.