LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feel of bare vs clothed?

1950potty

For the spanker, what feels best?  While bare has its' advantages, just in terms of feeling, I prefer the sensation of my hand smacking a bottom clad in a panty girdle.  And my all time favorite was to smack was the rubber Playtex girdle.  In part, as I am in my seventies, might have to do with early experiences?  What are your favorite sensations of what a bottom being spanked should be covered (or not).

On 10/22/2019 at 6:41 AM, 1950potty said:

For the spanker, what feels best?  While bare has its' advantages, just in terms of feeling, I prefer the sensation of my hand smacking a bottom clad in a panty girdle.  And my all time favorite was to smack was the rubber Playtex girdle.  In part, as I am in my seventies, might have to do with early experiences?  What are your favorite sensations of what a bottom being spanked should be covered (or not).

Potty, can we assume you are talking about consensual spankings fro mutual pleasure? Both the spankee and the spanker must be on the same page re covered or not.

Personally my kink is getting spanked sensually. I insist that romantic spanks be administered to my bare bottom. Years ago before I married I attended a few adult spanking parties with a rule prohibiting spanking bare bottom. None of those spankings did anything to satisfy me. As the spanker I have only spanked bare bottoms be that with my hand or an implement. Using an implement I believe it is vital to see the results. Clearly your experience is different. I assumr you have enough experience that you spank covered bottoms without causing injury.

Yes I am talking consensual.  And the covered bottom is part of the initial stage and usually leads to the bare bottom.  But I just like the feel as compared to the feel of the say of smacking a panty covered or  bare bottom.  But it is just part of the total experience which normally moves on to a bare bottom and often the use of an implement.  

15 hours ago, 1950potty said:

Yes I am talking consensual.  And the covered bottom is part of the initial stage and usually leads to the bare bottom.  But I just like the feel as compared to the feel of the say of smacking a panty covered or  bare bottom.  But it is just part of the total experience which normally moves on to a bare bottom and often the use of an implement.  

Potty, of course there are many ways to spank.

You ask for my opinion and feelings. Usually I see no point in starting a spanking over shorts or a skirt, progressing to undies of some kind to eventually spank the bare bottom. When I am getting spanked I find all those preliminaries anti-erotic. When I am being punished I just want to learn my lesson, cry it out and be forgiven.

What super annoys me are most adult spanking videos, even those made by talented folks, many my good friends. Typically the spankee is placed over a lap fully clothed. Spanks are delivered to the skirt, with the threat it will hurt more on the panties. Then while the panties are being spanked the threat is it will hurt more bare bottom.

First of all, it has never been my experience that spanks through my skirt hurt less.

What I do know is that hardly ever is a model only spanked once on a production day. Thus an uncovered bottom would reveal spank marks. Thus the ritual of lifting or ruching skirts and rolling down panties.

Anyhow, these are my opinions. Your milage may well differ.