LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ancient Diaper Related Article Scans

Eh... I hate you... all of you... just... in general... I seriously hate you... but one of you messaged me and ask for a bunch of stuff I posted on 8Chan before it wound up obliterated sooo... here it is...

http://mimkrys.epizy.com/D/

I just dumped it all into a folder cause manually adding every image would be annoying and I have more interesting projects I'm working on at the moment.

I can dump some other stuff in there too if anyone wants it... I honestly don't even remember all of what I uploaded to 8Chan.

...oh, yeah, I ~have~ 8Chan too, like, its diaper board, I archived entire sections of it, both screen caps and html files, mostly the "diapers in media" stuff including all the uploaded images and video references.  If anyone wants that though it'll take me a couple weeks to get it all in order (cause I just dumped it all into a folder).

Let's see... anything else while I'm here... oh, right, I found this... a message that Bill, the owner of the ancient Bytemine site once sent me... it hasn't aged well (if only Bill knew)...

==

Matthew-

While you might mean well, your ideas are incredibly naive.
I have photographed HUNDREDS of female models, and I even helped
Donovan G. shoot some of ByteMines stuff. The women Ive photographed
would rather dress in leather, rubber, lingerie- just about ANYTHING
other than diapers.  Donovan once told me he got one model for every
FOUR women he interviewed.  In five years, I still havent found ONE.

The fact that Donovan found so many models to pose as ABs was
amazing to me.  On one session with professional model Carrie Weeks,
she bitched for two straight hours, complaining about having to
wear diapers, and do adult baby thing.  Throughout the tape, shes
insulting, and asking what kind of perverts would want this.  
I still have that session on video tape.  I thought Carrie was very
attractive,but her attitude scared me away from trying to find AB
models on my own. Yeah, she finally DID the video and photos, but she
wanted DOUBLE her usual fees, and we didnt have any fun doing the
shoot.

Heres the point- If you want to produce AB videos or photos,
you will either pay BIG BUCKS, or else you will end up hiring skanky
heroin addicts, who will steal anything that isnt nailed down before
the end of the photo session.  The girl next door might work for
less money, but NOT if youre honest and tell her that her pics are
going to be plastered across the Internet

You can certainly gloat if you accomplish what you said youd do.  In
fact, Ill even buy whatever you produce.  However, I BET you wont be
able to come close to ByteMines stuff. I mean, if it was EASY, any
asshole with a camera would post stuff in this newsgroup.  The only
GOOD stuff weve seen here was stuff that was EXPENSIVE to produce.

==

...and now there's a diaper drag queen on every other street corner being all "stunning and brave"... poor Bill, if only you knew the horrible future I'd help to bring about.  And, poor me, if I had know it would all turn into such an epic shet show I would have done things VERY differently... but, hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

Anything else.. oh, did I mention I hate you all?  I mean, I'm sure the feeling is mutual, but srsly, I really do hate this community now... with a burning passion.  BUT... I strive to be tolerant... I can't be accepting, but I can at least be tolerant.

• Like 1

Seems like it aged fairly OK.

There wasn't shit for ABDL photos in the 90s except for what Bytemine produced.  Even in the 2000s it was still the professional shops such as ABsource, Skymouse, and the others that produced a lot of the content shared over and over.  Wasn't really until the 2010s that more amateurs started posting their images on Fetlife and other sites than the professional shots.  

Compared to things like Blockbuster, Bytemine's business model still exists in sites such as ABDreams, DiaperedOnline, and other such sites where people still pay for images, and if what we are led to believe is true, there's still a lot of money to be made doing it.  I mainly stopped going to such sites over a decade ago when I finally realized that for all intents and purposes, every image is the same, and no amount of new images was going to change that fact.  Even the free images on sites such as Fetlife, Tumblr, and here on DD are pretty much the same when it comes down to it.  

Not sure what you are bragging about when you say "horrible future I'd help bring about".  What did you do specifically?  Are you someone that produced a lot of free images of women in diapers?  Set up sets for torrenting?  Because in the long run, it appears that there's room in the inn for both professionally produced material, as well as amateur material.  

31 minutes ago, dyperbole said:

Seems like it aged fairly OK.

There wasn't shit for ABDL photos in the 90s except for what Bytemine produced.  Even in the 2000s it was still the professional shops such as ABsource, Skymouse, and the others that produced a lot of the content shared over and over.  Wasn't really until the 2010s that more amateurs started posting their images on Fetlife and other sites than the professional shots.  

Compared to things like Blockbuster, Bytemine's business model still exists in sites such as ABDreams, DiaperedOnline, and other such sites where people still pay for images, and if what we are led to believe is true, there's still a lot of money to be made doing it.  I mainly stopped going to such sites over a decade ago when I finally realized that for all intents and purposes, every image is the same, and no amount of new images was going to change that fact.  Even the free images on sites such as Fetlife, Tumblr, and here on DD are pretty much the same when it comes down to it.  

Not sure what you are bragging about when you say "horrible future I'd help bring about".  What did you do specifically?  Are you someone that produced a lot of free images of women in diapers?  Set up sets for torrenting?  Because in the long run, it appears that there's room in the inn for both professionally produced material, as well as amateur material.  

Let's see... what was it that I did... oh, right, back in the early 2Ks I had the exceptionally stupid idea of normalizing the community by creating the concept of "Littles".

Basically I didn't really like the overt sexual connotations that surrounded the AB/DL labels and, me being me (always wanting to rebuild and reconstruct everything) I was like, "I'mma make somethin NEW!"

So, then started churning out all sorts of sites and promotional materials like the whole...

536742287_DreamationLogo-Pink.png.aae3965c579f558daebcd0cf3a324bf0.png

...concept.  The idea was simple... being a "little" is for everyone!  It was rooted in stress relief and could take the form of just watching a cartoon, or sucking on the end of your pencil like a pacifier all the way on up to full on age play.  A ~little~ somethin for every "little".  I was also very open, even as far back as the mid 90s, but especially after 2K I became one of the first openly unabashed ABs who wasn't a complete and total fruitloop which only helped increase the attention to my various projects and websites, especially on social media.

I was "stunning and brave" before that concept even existed and using my skills as a writer and as an invective word artist I verbally BURNED anyone who dared get in my way, which only served to embolden and encourage more and more people to jump on the bandwagon.

And it was good!  For awhile... it was good.  Anyone could be a "little" and it didn't have to be all "weird" or "gross" and instead could be as fleeting and superficial as you wanted and could be entirely about STRESS RELIEF!

...and then all y'all doorknobs had to go and screw it up!  First came those DDLG types, who co-opted the term and started using it as a shield for their incest play and then later the Tumblr-tards, trannies and pedos started using it as a means of GROOMING CHILDREN...

Kinkshame_Manipulation.thumb.png.21534f84b8e40e2489f0960ed4019df4.png

...and that was just the beginning because then the cat was out of the bag, the concept I created, the idea that you could simply randomly redefine an entire community/interest group and create as many bastardized copies and clones as you wanted suddenly EXPLODED after 2010 (about the time I took over Encyclopedia Dramatica) and everything went downhill from there.

I made a mistake.

I wanted to create a new community, a more open community, a more NORMALIZED community... and instead all I wound up doing was showing every other sex crazed kook and insane nutjob on the Internet how to exploit the good graces and good intentions of liberals to not just take over the proverbial asylum, but to likewise weaponize it as well.  The moral to the sad story is... it's good to keep an open mind... but not to the point where your brains all fall out.  I was so eager to show everyone how to start moving forward and how to pick up speed that it never occurred to me at the time to teach them all how to STOP!

Pray to whatever God you believe in that it doesn't keep snowballing all out of control... or at least have enough sense to NOT live in a major metropolitan area... might not end especially well over the course of the next decade... I'm just sayin.

Interesting.  All this must have happened while I was asleep, because none of it rings a bell.  

And since I don't hang out on the DDLG or whatever side of ABDL, I'm not seeing any of the problems you see.  I see over a dozen different ABDL diaper manufacturers providing better and better products almost daily.  I see several places on the net to have decent conversations with other ABDLs.  If I still cared about images, I could easily find thousands of free images, and I could also pay some money and see even more professional quality ones.  The ABDL life is great from my point of view.  It's a shame that it seems to suck for you.

Well, I think the best way to describe your type is... "pedestrian class".  Or maybe "blissful ignorance".  You seem more attune to those profiteering off of degeneracy and enjoying the "spoils" of such exploitation, while completely ignoring the underbelly that's fueling that rise in capitalistic gains.  Not to put too fine a point on it... but you're basically like the Lebron James of adult babies.  You sound like the kind of guy who couldn't care less how many kids on Tumblr are molested, just so long as you get a better selection of adult baby diapers out of it.

...yeah, I think I'm done talking to you.  Does this board have a block feature?

• Like 1

The op sounds like he’s becoming unhinged. The  posts read like mostly incoherent rambling. Sorry your time involved in something that’s supposed to be fun is so difficult 

6 minutes ago, carsfan said:

The op sounds like he’s becoming unhinged. The  posts read like mostly incoherent rambling. Sorry your time involved in something that’s supposed to be fun is so difficult 

Yes, because nothing says "unhinged" like being concerned about all the pedophiles and crazies infesting this community...

honklhonk.jpg.057e795f554d4c67508bb32c1b4883ca.jpg

21 hours ago, Demon_God said:

Eh... I hate you... all of you... just... in general... I seriously hate you... but one of you messaged me and ask for a bunch of stuff I posted on 8Chan before it wound up obliterated sooo... here it is...

That might be so but since this is the internet no one can actually hear your tone when you say things like the above. If you’re genuinely concerned, that’s good thing to be concerned about, but I don’t think I’m alone in saying that most of us on here have no idea about the people you’re  even referring to. It sounds like whatever  happened sounds like it was in the early 2000’s. Thats a long time ago. If you hate us like you say you do, why even post here?

No there weren't very many degenerates and pedos around in the early 2Ks, that's more of a recent happening.  Very early on the kookiest ABs you could find were, like... Sonmanic, Pamperchu, [That site] and Reed Barrow, who are honestly all pretty tame by today's adult baby insanity standards.

Then later that one senator's aid, Alan Berlin who tried molesting a 15 year old kid... and got caught.

Then there was Shmorky aka Dave Kelly, who went full troon and then recently got outed as a pedophile after a bunch of chat logs came to light.

Most recently you have... well, there's almost too many to list, but if you want the most extreme case of infantilist insanity look no further than Shyanne Garrett (or whatever name he's using now) who thought it would be a smart idea to take pictures of himself in adult baby attire in a Wal-Mart family restroom... wearing his Wal-Mart smock over the top... and then publicly plastering them all over Twitter... among other insane things I can't even mention in polite conversation.

There's also DCrisisBeta, who enjoys drawing DEAD, NAKED children (and occasionally adult baby art).

Oh and Astolpho, used to be a real popular babyfur artist, he was very recently outed as a pedophile after his not so secret Twitter page and Pixiv account were uncovered.

Tons and tons and tons more... they're pretty stupid in that they inadvertently create their own trail of breadcrumbs... just find the craziest of the crazies and then go through their "followers" or "subscriber" lists and such and it doesn't take long to uncover whole networks of pedophiles and other forms of insanity using this community (and others) as a convenient shield and as a means of trying to normalize their outright insanity.

But... hey, you're from Canada, aren't you?  So, I mean... it's not like you don't know.  I mean, it's not like there wasn't a HUGE freakin landmark case that ~literally~ just happened...

https://www.vancourier.com/news/business/genital-waxing-complaint-racially-motivated-and-divorced-from-reality-tribunal-rules-1.23984958

These FREAKS are everywhere and they are infesting EVERY community, from furries, to trannies to adult babies to you name it!  They couch themselves in the guise of being "progressive" revolutionaries and they capitalize and exploit the good graces of liberals who don't know any better... lots of "good intentions"... paving the road right on into hell on earth.

The problem is getting WORSE, not better... and at an exponentially increasing rate.  WAKE UP!

• Like 1