LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im not a sissy, but..

steviet

I've been a diaper lover all my life, especially thick cloth diapers and puffy plastic pants.  My affection for puffy plastic pants started when I was about 5 years old.  Way back in my twenties, I got heavy into wearing full cut satin panties with a garter belt and stockings and if the panties had some lace, even better.  I would get hard as a rock in my panties. My best friend's younger sister wore rhumba panties.  I don't know why, but those panties got me so excited, I wanted to have some of my own.   I just love the sexual feeling I get from wearing these things.  I haven't worn lingerie for quite some time, just my diapers, but reading some of the comments and issues that sissies talk about has got me thinking. 

I too am not a  sissy. If you you look in this subforum, you would find things that not only are not me, but I would find repulsive. Now, there are aspects of submissiveness in LG's but those are made after the adult-"child" pattern that is in the real world. The best that was written about it is here https://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html

As you can see, Sissy and LG are different at the root ande such resemblancei s as there are, are superficial. I am unabashedly feminine. As a "little girl" I would be in clothes of decentl lenght that did not leave the undertings perpetually visible. How would you cuckold a little girl?

As you see, all my things are of decentl length with the only undergarment showing is a pearescent slip on occasio

Paradise in Pink & Blonde  Christine 2

Blouse and Blue BabydollBlouse and Skirt

The mid-way point between baby girl and little girl is a Very Little Girl 4-7 who has characteristics of both. Unlike a baby "girl" she is aware of herself as a girl and she still has some "baby" things like being in diapers, often sleeping in a crib and some other baby things, sometimes because Mommy or Nursie thinks she is cute that way. So she is not struggling to reconcile the two. So the "humiliation" is the more normal adult-child thing than the forced (ef)femization of a boy being treated as a girl,  which seems to be an essential part of Sissy, and that the feminine is a natural part of her and not just grafted on. See my About Me. What is a Very Little Girl

I notieced thiat my feelings and lifestyle was a bit different from most of the other LG's, who often split themselves in tow parts. I follw Taffy Cheerful's advice "Find one age and stay with it". It is certainly more stable and less complex as you are not carrying two distinct personas. It is also more realistically in keeping with real-life development as well as how I remember being in my late 2's and 3 and beyond. It is also easier for others to deal with because they do not have to try and figure out which persona you are. I am also aware of how scrumptious it is to be a blonde

• 2 weeks later...

I keep noticing that soo many "sissies" claim to like the "girly [girlish or feminine]" things and they see "sissy" as a way of having them. Why not just be a girl? Part of "sissy" is the humiiation of just being put in feminine clothes and things as though that sort of "justifies" it by the reasoning of "well; If I am forced to wear it then it is all right since I still 'really' want to keep my masculine ego but am not let to do so" (it is in the subtext). If that is what you want, that is one thing, but if you like feminine things, ways and customs for their own sake, then just be a girl and get it over with and come on over to the Little Girls' Playhouse, for which I lobbied for a reason. It is perfectly all right. If you like girlish things then take them in their proper context. As for me I like BOTH parts of me and let context determine which i live at any given time. Nor is it anti-Aristotelian; the Law of Non-Contradiction states "A thing cannot be A and non-A in the same respect at the same time". Context sets the "respect" and "time". It is far more honest to be who you are in those conditions. In fact I would be worried about a person who adheres to the strict gender coeds, which have been presented stereotypically by those with an agenda or axe to grind over the last 100 years (in the same way that the Japanese government between 1925 and 1945 presented a distorted image of the Bushido code and the code of Chivalry and Samurai has been presented in pupuar culture since Victorian times)100% and all the time. We are just not made that way. We acquire our characteristics by way of learning, which is dependent on consequences and context, which means we learn gender characteristics, hopefully, in a real-world  rather than a fully orchestrated setting. For instance, if you had a girl cousin that you really liked or knew a girl that you really liked as a child or were in the care of a female that you really  liked, some of her havits, likes, and predelicitions would "rub off" on you through the process of reinforcement in the setting in which you are with her.. The first thing that you are going to find out is that girls are people ("I am shocked; do you hear me?: SHOCKED!!!")

• 10 months later...

A sissy is a biological male; who acts really feminine, slutty, horny, also really bimbo like, etc. They tend to be really submissive but not all of the time. Most sissies are into men, but some are into women, some are Bisexual or Pansexual as well. Most of them like to play with other sissies as well. This is the dictionary definition os a sissy which fits me fine. I am not into the submissive part and I enjoy women as well as males and other sissies. I love my womens clothing and shoes and lingerie. I dress as a girl 24/7 and quite enjoy the ogles I get from men passerbys. I work as a bartender and the female attire is the difference in 75% of my tips. I do not nor ever have taken or eve thought about hormones, nor do I wish to remove my penis. I have heard so many horrendous stories of males hating their penises and wanting to remove them. Hey if you want that kind of surgery that's your choice. I did get breast augmentation to enhance my breasts, I can deal with that. I am married and my wife loves me just the way I am. I enjoy my diapers just as my wife does and we have many ways of enjoying our diapers together. Plus I was a very late bloomer to the sissy world and diapers, but have grown to love them both.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 11:11 PM, steviet said:

I've been a diaper lover all my life, especially thick cloth diapers and puffy plastic pants.  My affection for puffy plastic pants started when I was about 5 years old.  Way back in my twenties, I got heavy into wearing full cut satin panties with a garter belt and stockings and if the panties had some lace, even better.  I would get hard as a rock in my panties. My best friend's younger sister wore rhumba panties.  I don't know why, but those panties got me so excited, I wanted to have some of my own.   I just love the sexual feeling I get from wearing these things.  I haven't worn lingerie for quite some time, just my diapers, but reading some of the comments and issues that sissies talk about has got me thinking. 

Stevie I commend you on being honest. I still get hard as a rock when my wife helps me dress. the satin panties feel so good especially if you shave or wax. I can't imagine not wearing. Hey if you really are thinking about getting back into panties dont be frightened, it's just like riding a bike sweetie. I've been a diaper lover only about 23 years but it grew on me and I just won't stop. It's too much fun.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:11 PM, steviet said:

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

I'm not a sissy but I am very gay and find it arousing !! ,,,, Damn it feels so good to dress up for my boyfriend. I put on a pair of silk or satin panties and garterbelts and I am instahard !! Female clothing is just so astonishing and astounding and seeing the reaction on my boyfriend say it all. 

Dressed For My BF 03.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 4:33 AM, amorfraldaJR said:

I'm not a sissy but I am very gay and find it arousing !! ,,,, Damn it feels so good to dress up for my boyfriend. I put on a pair of silk or satin panties and garterbelts and I am instahard !! Female clothing is just so astonishing and astounding and seeing the reaction on my boyfriend say it all. 

Dressed For My BF 03.jpeg

You've come a long way Jr !!  Goodness your bf is a lucky man !!

• Like 1