LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

About 10 minutes ago I slipped into the men's room at work on my way out of the building and put on an Assurance Stretch Brief (I haven't worn at work in several months).  Immediately (before opening the handicap stall) I promptly peed it.  Walking from the elevator to the parking garage however, I loaded it up.  I've never been good at pooping or peepeeing while walking, but this time I pushed a good sized load into the seat and now I'm sitting in it in my car writing this tome.  

Update:  Two hours later and I'm still sitting in it!  No smell (not just nose-blind) and just firm enough to not migrate up the waistband or out the legs, but soft enough to squish up between my cheeks. ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got off of work and changed into a fresh Rearz Safari as soon as I got home just in time. I had a large poop (haven't pooped really for several days, so I knew I was due after a large lunch). I put plenty of baby powder on when I changed my diaper, thankfully. I'm now pooped (hah) and plan on taking a nap in my poopie (and now wet, too) diaper as my stomach is still rumbling so there is probably more coming while I sleep.

Still sitting my my work day diaper, Assurance stretch brief (S/M size) and it's very messy right now.  

Is it possible that in 2.5 weeks (17 days) of afternoon post-work messing while walking to the car my bowels or my brain have somehow been conditioned that my evening walk to the car is the time to void?  While walking out today, just before i started to think about filling my diaper I got several short bouts of gas and the last one went "BLAAAT" and dropped about half a load.  At that point I just let it flow with only a little encouragement.  I wasn't cramping and it wasn't diarrhea, although it's almost always very soft (thank God, I used to suffer chronic constipation!), but it wasn't under a lot of pressure.  It simply said, "I'm here" and made its way out without any urgency.

I missed my morning poop this morning, only pooping a tiny bird-egg sized bit so I had more than usual in my system this afternoon.

I woke up about an hour ago to a very well soaked Dry 24/7 diaper. There is a small amount of poop in the back, but the way my bottom feels, I know there is a whole load in the works. I am going to wait a while before I change because I want to get all of the poop out into one diaper. I hate to change out of a diaper only to poop again in a fresh diaper and have to change right afterwards. I like to keep costs at a minimum when it comes to disposable diapers. As it is, I go through about $150 per month in diapers. Incontinence is a very expensive disability.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. I am sitting in bed waiting for the second wave of poop because I can feel my intestines rumbling and I know there is more poop coming soon. I prefer to get it all out in one diaper rather then having the second wave of poop ruin a fresh diaper.

Im on some super strong antibiotics so have had 3 days of massive diarrrhea diapers....its a little firmer this morning but still very soft and totally caked everywhere.  Lying in bed as usual.

Doing an all day diaper event and happened to get a gas attack which without much effort turned into a full blown messy diaper.  Wow, been a long time since that happened.  Sitting now thinking about doing a change, but may delay it a bit while this all settles in.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. I am sitting in bed waiting for the second wave of poop because I can feel my intestines rumbling and I know there is more poop coming soon. I prefer to get it all out in one diaper rather then having the second wave of poop ruin a fresh diaper.

Thats what i would do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats what i would do

Pooping right now