LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

McKesson Briefs Ultra - Dropped a load about 45 minutes ago while I was taking my onesie and my newly made birdseye flat diapers out of the dryer.  Still sitting in it.  About to get up and clean up and take a shower.

McKesson Briefs Ultra - Dropped a load about 45 minutes ago while I was taking my onesie and my newly made birdseye flat diapers out of the dryer.  Still sitting in it.  About to get up and clean up and take a shower.

I wore one of my tranquility ATN pull-ups to a Christmas party this evening. I knew restrooms would be hard to come by . I ended up peeing it pretty heavily and right before we got in the car to head home, I pooped in it a little too. It took my wife half the ride home to say something but she finally asked me if I had messed my pants. I told her that I did. After I got out of the car I finished and filled my pull-up. I just changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just woke up in a ~not so dry~ Super Dry Kids diaper. It just seemed like the most natural thing to do, while still curled up all snug and warm under the covers was to push and then push again. Filling the back of my diaper like a baby would and does.

• Like 1

I decided to put on a Tykables Overnight diaper w/NorthShore booster and a Tranquillity Top Liner and after doing so within a 11/2 hours I ended up pooping.
While this was not my intention and I didn't want to waste a slightly used diaper so, I went to bed and wet it several times since I put it on at around 10:30 and I am still in it.
I got too get it off and get my Stinky But in the shower soon but sometimes being this naughty can bring great pleasure...[emoji854]
And I got a Doc Appt today so, getting clean so I don't smell like I pooped my pants is a must [emoji58]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Wearing a very wet medium Tranquility ATN with a small mess about 10 minutes ago.  Went to bedroom to tell my wife something, felt some gas and let it out but it was much more than gas.  Still sitting in it, typing this. 

The traditional southern USA New Years Eve traditional blackeyed peas have caught up with me - went right through!  That spicy Indian curry meal I had yesterday afternoon for lunch probably didn't help either.

• Like 2
Once in a while, I too gotta just gooooo in my undies.  Such a great feeling!!!

Yes it is! I’m about to do it again. I just put on sweatpants over my FOTL whitey titeys that I’ve been peeing in basically all day a little at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was outside smoking a cig when the urge to poop struck. Thankfully, I was thickly diapered in my night diapers at the time, in a Rearz Safari, 2 Huggies Overnites Size 6 as stuffers, and a Large Bambino Bellisimo. It was a big mess and I was glad to be thickly diapered.

Amazing how when diapered, I tend to indulge my urge to poop and blame it on an accident (maybe others do too) and ponder whether it might be the onset of mild incontinence, but when I'm wearing big boy undies, I can hold both my pee and poop with virtually no trouble or potential for an accident (aside from when I have diarrhea).

5 hours ago, attendsdiapers said:

I was outside smoking a cig when the urge to poop struck. Thankfully, I was thickly diapered in my night diapers at the time, in a Rearz Safari, 2 Huggies Overnites Size 6 as stuffers, and a Large Bambino Bellisimo. It was a big mess and I was glad to be thickly diapered.

Out of curiosity, I see you and others talk about using large toddler/baby diapers as stuffers.  Do you cut off the front and back tape wings when you use them, leaving just the padding that runs down the middle?

I was on my way home from running errands a few minutes ago and as I got out of my car, a big poop started coming out. I am sitting on my couch now just waiting for the second wave of poop to hit before I go into the bathroom to clean up and shower.

I have 4 diapers on, outer 3 have slits to leak into the next. Had a huge meal last night. I could feel it moving this morning. Took 2 stool softeners and have drank half of a 2 quart of nonsweetened ice tea mix. I put a 3ft balloon in a tunnel plug and put that in as the poop started to cramp. After a bunch of rounds of cramping it finally pushed through the plug into the balloon in my soaked diaper. As I typed a 2nd round of poop filled it more. All while I am working! I work at home. No one to complain.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Out of curiosity, I see you and others talk about using large toddler/baby diapers as stuffers.  Do you cut off the front and back tape wings when you use them, leaving just the padding that runs down the middle?

I don't but know that others might differ.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:20 AM, PoopyDiaperDude said:
On 12/28/2019 at 6:40 PM, Dougie77 said:

I pooped in my underwear earlier today

Once in a while, I too gotta just gooooo in my undies.  Such a great feeling!!!

Happened to me tonight.  Only a day after bragging that I could hold it when wearing big boy undies, I pooped my Jockeys while on my way home!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Happened to me tonight.  Only a day after bragging that I could hold it when wearing big boy undies, I pooped my Jockeys while on my way home!

The feeling of pooping in my underwear is very different from loading a diaper.  Underwear pooping takes me back to my childhood, and all the poop is just right there in my underpants.  I can reach back and feel it, maybe reform the bulge, etc.  Diapers add another layer to the mix.

Sometimes I put an incontinence pad down on the couch, then poop my underwear, then sit around watching TV or surfing the web while enjoying the sensation in just my undies.

• Like 1