LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

On 11/27/2019 at 6:04 PM, carsfan said:

Right now. I ordered some Tykable’s Barnyard diapers recently and just had a poo in them for the first time.

So not only do you look like a barnyard, you smell like one too!   image.jpeg

Been wearing butt plugs for awhile now and have just inserted my new larger plug. It helps for when I am building up my daily deposit as my sphincter has weakened and I can poop more than 4 times a day after I remove my plug. Never know when its coming and that is satisfaction I get being a diapered naughty old lady. 

• Like 1

Last night I put a MegaMax and a Tranquillity Top Liner on and hour later I pooped a little and also wet it before I went to bed. But I wasn't about to change it and waste a slightly used diaper went to bed and woke up a couple of times pooping myself [emoji16].
Having my morning Coffee and need to get a shower and go to Town soon ( but at this moment it feels good...[emoji854] ).

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had a small job to do for a neighbor lady. She knows that I wear diapers for my bladder incontince. I went there and here the stuff didn't arive from Amazon. We talked for a while and I had peed my diaper a couple times. As I was leaving I felt the urge and just pushed a load into my Tranquility ATN thatI wore ovenight. I changed into my skirt and went out in the wind where no one could see me. I don't often mess my diaper but thi really felt good. I'll enjoy it for a cpuple hours then go get cleaned up and put on a pullup.

20191205_094601.jpg

20191205_095049.jpg

20191205_095218.jpg

20191205_095407.jpg

• Like 4

Me too as of now! I put on a MegaMax this morning after getting breakfast and drinking plenty of coffee and a couple bananas. I had a huge dinner last night that wasn’t co-operating with my potty schedule so I took a fleet suppository and enjoying myself with a good book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I poop my diaper, I rarely sit in it, it’s usually “poop, then my legs are tired I need to sit down” sitting down without a care in the world, like I don’t know that I have pooped, this done dose make the clean up harder and longer, hence I really sit if I poop in my diaper.

Been in my poopy diaper for an hour now, pooped just before the end of my shift and had to stop and fill the tank in the car on the way home. 

I too have done similar, pooping in my diaper on the way to my car after work (knowing that nobody else is going to be at home when I get there) plastic bag on my seat sitting in my car and driving home maybe only stopping briefly for fuel or a soft drink, before continuing home for a clean up and good long shower, before I put on my night nappy, and relax after dinner.

I'm enjoying a free afternoon and evening, alone at the cabin. I wore diaper driving here from the office and thoroughly wet it during the afternoon while running some work and hobby related errands. Did the porridge trick during diaper change – injected porridge followed by a shot of laxative – and soon I was enjoying very full Barnyard diaper. As porridge protects my skin, I can happily wet and also mess during the evening.

• Like 1

Dropped a small load in my fairly wet Medline Extended Wear about 30 minutes ago and now about to go clean up and slip into an Abri-form Premium L4 for bed.

It is 4:19 a.m.and my Blue Mega Max is wet from the night and now messy. I am exhausted, had a Kenpo Karate Blue Belt test last night.  My wife came with me to cheer me on. I'll have a light exercise session this morning in my messy diaper, change into a clean diaper and go to work.  No messing at work, but will wet intermittently throughout the day; easy day, Christmas party.