LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

I just got up and I messed my diaper in my sleep last night. I'm sitting in a very wet tranquility atn, with a pampers cruiser size 6 as a booster. Going to have some coffee with my wife before my morning change. 

I have been sitting in bed for about an hour and my intestines started rumbling about 10 minutes ago. About 3 minutes ago, a load of soft poop slid into my diaper. I think this is the start of another diarrhea flare up so this diaper will stay on until I am finished pooping. This one might take a while.

Same as my 09/15 post, another soaked and messy Total Dry X-Plus diaper.  I just checked for press out leaks and this diaper is holding up to its name. I think one more wetting; however, will push it over the limit.

I am still in my night diapers which are soaked and poopy. I pooped in the diaper around 14 hours ago, and have no plans of changing anytime soon. I am thickly diapered, so probably won't change until I leak. 

I am in a DC Idyl Medium diaper, 2 Attends Large diapers, 2 Huggies Size 6, and 1 large vintage plastic baby diaper as stuffers. 

It is soooo crinkly and soooo comfy being in these wet and messy diapers!

I got home from work, and I walked in the door and messed my diaper that was 1 hr ago. I'm also pretty well soaked as well. My wife gave me a juice bottle, and I'm laying on a disposable pad on the floor watching the cartoon network. 

I sitting in a soaked and pooped diaper right now for about one hours and still loading it and it feel so GOOD,
This is the second time that I do it in order to stay in my messy diaper, oh my god i'am hooked for life
III probably stay in for one hours and half or two, I'am scared of infection
Sorry for my english, my native langage is french

• Like 1

I am up this morning in a very wet and messy NS Lite Blue medium diaper with an absorbent Poise pad as a soaker. A nice bulge in the front from wetting, and bulge in back from messing, that is now squishy since I am sitting here.

How 'bout that! I just pooped my diaper. I usually don't do that twice in one morning. But a few moments ago, as I was responding to another topic, I felt a slight discomfort, and thought it might be a fart. No. So here I am sitting in a wet, and messy diaper. I'm going to see how long I can stay in it.

• 1 year later...

It's morning, need I say anything else as I sit here in my wet and messy NS purple Supreme diaper. A nice solid load that is getting pancaked in my diaper, so not very squishy.

It was the plan earlier in the week.  I came home from work yesterday afternoon needing to go bad.  What a mushy smelly mess that came pouring out in my toilet!  I finished and said, "No way tomorrow!"  Had it been solid and less stinky I would have done it.  As it was, my elimination this morning in the toilet was just as bad, just not nearly as much as yesterday.  It was one of those, "Thank God this didn't end up in my diaper" moments.

It's morning and I am very wet and messy. I wet throughout the night like I normally do, and messed my diaper almost as soon as I got out of bed. Same as yesterday with no leaks and another solid poopy that is nicely contained and getting "pancaked" but not squishy as I sit here. The solid poopies are a lot easier to clean up aren't they?

2 hours ago, Moochie said:

It's morning and I am very wet and messy. I wet throughout the night like I normally do, and messed my diaper almost as soon as I got out of bed. Same as yesterday with no leaks and another solid poopy that is nicely contained and getting "pancaked" but not squishy as I sit here. The solid poopies are a lot easier to clean up aren't they?

For sure!  Especially if I use a goodly amount of Vaseline first.  My problem is, when I use the toilet (almost always) it's a nice solid poo.  The once or twice a month opportunity I have to mess in my diaper always happens to be when I have a mud slide or worse and not a good solid one.

My Attends Premier morning diaper is very wet and messy. In fact this poopy diaper classifies as a real diaper blowout. I have a BigTots cotton/lycra blend diaper pant over my heavy diaper. The print is very pleasing and it helps to keep my diaper from sagging by holding my diaper close to my body which also helps to feel all the mess I made. Cleaning up this morning is going to be more labor intensive than my usual messy diaper change.