LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

• 2 weeks later...

I woke up an hour ago in a very wet new NS MegaMax pink small diaper (34" waist and fit perfectly).  Five minutes after I got up while pouring a cup of coffee I messed my diaper with a medium size firm load.  I will enjoy this exquisite feeling for several more hours; so about a total of three hours in my wet and messy diaper.  I sure would like to add a second poopy...will see what happens:baby_smiley3:

I woke up an hour ago in a very wet new NS MegaMax pink small diaper (34" waist and fit perfectly).  Five minutes after I got up while pouring a cup of coffee I messed my diaper with a medium size firm load.  I will enjoy this exquisite feeling for several more hours; so about a total of three hours in my wet and messy diaper.  I sure would like to add a second poopy...will see what happens:baby_smiley3:
Me

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Good morning.  Up in a very wet and messy NS Supreme blue medium  No leaks as I sit here enjoying the warm wet and messy diaper.  Excellent diaper; stiff and like cardboard when I first put the diaper on for the night, but now that I am up wet and messy, the stiffness is gone, replaced by usual soft bulkiness of a very wet and poopy diaper.

We are down in Tennessee in Gatlinburg and Piegon Forge. My wife and I were shopping today, and when we were getting in the car to head back to our cabin  I filled my diaper. I have been sitting in a wet and messy diaper for about 1 hr now.

I took off a FULL Wet Diaper an hour ago, and will jump in the shower and then put on a fresh, dry diaper: I must have exploded like Niagara Falls this morning, as my diaper was HEAVY hehehe :)

Brian

This morning's fun is being provided by a wet and messy Tykables Little Monsters diaper.  They have been discontinued but I bought a case and still have some left.  I think I will wear one to work and wet during the day but no messing at work. I was disappointed when they were discontinued because I liked the print, velcro fastening, and they are/were discreet for daytime and reliably absorbent for night.

I just finished filling my Seni Super Plus diaper with a good size poop. I am sitting on a change pad in the living room watching tv. I am not sure if I am finished pooping yet and there is still a lot of wetting capacity left in this diaper so I won't be changing for a while.