LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

Me!! 

I pooped my diaper just as the clock sprung forward into daylight saving time. 

It was 1:59 am when I started pooping and 3:01am when I finished filling my diaper with poop. 

3 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Me!! 

I pooped my diaper just as the clock sprung forward into daylight saving time. 

It was 1:59 am when I started pooping and 3:01am when I finished filling my diaper with poop. 

Wow!  An hour and 2 minutes to poop your diaper!  That must have either been quite a load or you were really constipated.   (Grunting:47_EmoticonsHDcom: to push it out!)  

I was in the kitchen washing dishes about 10 minutes ago and started filling my diaper. I am now sitting on a change pad in the living room watching tv and waiting a while before I go clean up because I knother will be another wave of poop coming out soon. I hate changing and all of a sudden have the second wave of poop land in a fresh diaper. I prefer getting all of the poop out in 1 diaper.

Sittin’ in a wet and messy pull-up that has given me one hell of a mood changer for the past week! I love dancing around in my messy diaper!

Love pull-ups! Mine is wet and messy too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my favorite. I put a 3 ft balloon over the hollow plug and the push it in. Then my diaper fills up on its own, squishy and super easy to clean if I'm not in the mood for full on cleanup. this plug is about 1.2" on the inside, hasn't gotten plugged yet. Others I've used plug easily which sucks.c78fc5fd77763bc41ff62590075f2974.jpg9d973ad491f0b1aaeda620c47792920f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

On 3/11/2020 at 5:09 PM, big_i11580 said:

This is my favorite. I put a 3 ft balloon over the hollow plug and the push it in. Then my diaper fills up on its own, squishy and super easy to clean if I'm not in the mood for full on cleanup. this plug is about 1.2" on the inside, hasn't gotten plugged yet. Others I've used plug easily which sucks.c78fc5fd77763bc41ff62590075f2974.jpg9d973ad491f0b1aaeda620c47792920f.jpg

Looks interesting, what brand hollow plug and where purchased?

I’m currently sitting in my messy diaper that I filled this morning at work, as soon as I got home I carefully removed the diaper, making sure not to spill any on the floor. 

Cleaned myself up with soap and water. 

Used liberal amounts of 2 different diaper rash creams to combat the rash I have, put on a fresh clean blue Megamax XL, cut slits in plastic backing before putting it on. 

Carefully put on the messy diaper so as not make a mess, and there you have it, I am sitting here in a messy diaper but all that poop is not touching my diaper rash. 

Amazon Asin #

B081TTF45X

That is the large, once it's in, it is pretty easy to walk vs others where you waddle around like you have something in your butt. Took forever to get here though. I get 3ft balloons from Amazon as well.

1 hour ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

Why the balloon?

Traps all the poop that comes out, in the diaper so it's an easy cleanup.  That's what he's said in previous threads.

Just woke up in a wet Large Tranquility ATN covered with Leakmaster PUL pants with a microfiber diaper stuffer in the crotch.  While making my coffee before sitting down to my WFH office, I had a little gas and then plopped a load in the wetness.  I sat down to log in and get ready for the day (not on the "clock" yet) and post this first.  I'll get up in a couple of minutes to clean up a little and change into a dry diaper for my work (from home) day.  Ain't "Social Distancing" great!? ?