LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Definitly Scary

I recently saw the profile of someon who has "Racer" in his name. I was going to ask if that was related to RacerX. Then I realized something that started me thinking; You would have to be at least 42 to remember HE-MAN , ROBOTECH and VOLTRON, and 52 to remember SPEED RACER in which appeared RacerX and 31 to remember SAILOR MOON, which I tried to like but found the whole clack of them to be a collection of dweebs and dweebettes who could not rise to the level of psycho-heroes: The Japanese fantasy was actually quite substantial that the American version of it fell woefully short of doing justice

I thought Speed Racer came about in c1975 and was gone by 1982 ir 3. It actually goes back to '67

You can find most all of these gems on Wikipedia

For us, it began with this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Blazers

Which after seeing the rest, was still the best of the bunch

We also used to whatch this, mostly for laughs though some of the stories or ideas were OK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_Five

I tried to like THUNDERCATS (Hey: It was CATS!) but it was no go, A friend who was a year older did like the episodes with the ancient Egyptian villain but that was a speical case JAYCE AND THE WHEELED WARRIORS was so driven by undefined magic that it just had no appeal to me And who can NOT have liked THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS; with Lorenzo Music's voice-acting of Dr. Venkmann? No; I did not like SHE=RA: pRINCESS OF POWER. It was trying too hard to be HE-MAN in a dress and I did not see ONE tiara

I woner how many of these are on YouTube

There was one program that has an LG connection. It was called GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and had an 80's or 90's anime vibe to it. It was not played in my area. One of the writers was no other than Spinner Grace of GirlTalk To, the photography exper (Next to Liesel) and bellet queen, but I could not find it. All I can find is the Marve version

• 2 weeks later...

Never watched He-Man, Voltron, Speed Racer, Sailor Moon as a kid. I knew of them as there was always left over toys, coloring books, playing cards and games with the characters on them in the daycare. I also didn't regularly watch Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, or basically anything Nickelodeon as a kid either, i didn't have cable growing up and only caught a few episodes over at grandma's and friends' houses. Basically if it was broadcast during the 90s I watched it, except Dragonball and YuGiOh.

When I did see those shows I didn't think any of the mentioned ones were good, maybe for their time, but not when I saw it. The nineties shows still hold up though, like Animaniacs and Batman.