LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Selling Cloth Diapers

Hi, I'm selling out 4 of my cloth diapers that I got as I wanted to try them out.
-Rearz Nighttime bulky fitted (Hello kitty, Medium/New) $30
-Rearz Nighttime bulky fitted (Smurfs, Large/New) $30
-2x Leak Master Nightweight Birdseye (Medium/Used) $40 for both
I haven't gotten around to using them at all as the laundry situation where I live doesn't allow me to. However all have been properly washed, never put in the dryer and never treated with fabric softner. Shipping expense is on the buyer.  Located in Pakistan

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3536.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

...might be interested in the two cloth medium diapers. Do you know what waist size they will fit?  I got on ACD and see that mediums will work for me, consider them sold please. Do you take PayPal? My zip is 44646 for the shipping. Just let me know a total with shipping so I can PayPal the full amount to you & your e-mail. You can PM me your e-mail address for the PayPal and I'll give you my shipping address. Thanks.

...might be interested in the two cloth medium diapers. Do you know what waist size they will fit?  I got on ACD and see that mediums will work for me, consider them sold please. Do you take PayPal? My zip is 44646 for the shipping. Just let me know a total with shipping so I can PayPal the full amount to you & your e-mail. You can PM me your e-mail address for the PayPal and I'll give you my shipping address. Thanks.
Don't hold your breath this guy is not answering

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Don't hold your breath this guy is not answering

...he apologized for not answering sooner, didn't see that he was in Pakistan, but he answered me and shipping to the US was  $150 !!!!  Yikes!!!! Would probably be a record price for cloth diapers!!!

• Like 1

Yea sorry about the late reply, 

On 11/18/2019 at 8:19 AM, Cruiser 03 said:

What size waiste does rear large fit?

These fit a 40"-67" waist.

6 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

150 holy smokes ,I would do it for 148 LOL

Yea, DHL and FedEx are not kind to us in international shipping rates

Yea sorry about the late reply, 
Yea, DHL and FedEx are not kind to us in international shipping rates
Oh I understand I am US Canadian border ,shipping trans border is like being raped , you don't want to ship across the border because it costs more than the product .