LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disney Film.

What are your fav Disney films? And what do you think of the live action remakes.

My top 5 are 

1. Beauty and The Beast
  2. Pocahontas
  3. Aladdin
  4. 101 Dalmatians
  5.  Moana

And i love the live action remakes. Can't wait for the live action lady and the tramp to come out.

I'm terrible at picking favorites. But Moana us definitely one of my favorites. Another would definitely be Treasure Planet. Man, it's been way too long since I've seen that one...

I haven't seen any of the live-action remakes and, honestly, I probably won't. I've heard a lot of negative things about them. But I won't get into all that. As long as you enjoy them that's all that matters. :)

Nice choices, i haven't seen treasure planet but i have seen clips. Looks good.

I think with the live action is you need to go with an open mind. I think people compare them with the original too much.

1.  Mary Poppins
2.  The Lion King
3.  Hercules
4.  Beauty and the Beast
5.  Aladdin 

I like the Live Action movies. Standing on their own merits, they are well written and produced.

Major Disney fan so it is hard to pick favorites but:

1. Frozen (soon Frozen 2 will tie for 1st, I am sure)

2. Tangled

3. Moana

4. Cinderella

5. Beauty and the Beast

I like the live action movies that I have seen so far but that is very few, Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, square_duck said:

Bet you guys didn't know that 'Hook' was a Disney film too ;) also one of my favorites....since Dustin Hoffman is in it playing the title character.....

"Hook" was awesome! The year it came out, I was recording a multitrack score of the music for an elementary school production of "Peter Pan."

20 hours ago, square_duck said:

Bet you guys didn't know that 'Hook' was a Disney film too ;) also one of my favorites....since Dustin Hoffman is in it playing the title character.....

Yes, I know most all the Disney movies.  BUT FROZEN 2 came out today and I get to go see it next weekend. Hook is a good movie though, I used to have it but it was on VHS which I got rid of.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I prefer the older movies, I thought Frozen was okay and I didn't like Moana.

I much prefer the 2D animated films.

Princess and the Frog

Winnie The Pooh (all of them)

Aladdin

A Goofy Movie