LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Fantasy

Bumble_Bee_J

I sometimes dream about being bent over, and having someone sit on my hands, and hold my feet to keep me from squirming, while they use a belt.

Also sometimes they would stop when their show came back on, and as soon as commercials start again, they just freely go at it.

13 hours ago, plastictodd said:

Mummy - Nanny - Matron - Strict Auntie... 

Over the ample knee of the authoritative female having my bare bottom smacked good and proper!

otk_24436.jpg

Someone won't be sitting down for awhile!

9 hours ago, Blackfoot said:

I sometimes dream about being bent over, and having someone sit on my hands, and hold my feet to keep me from squirming, while they use a belt.

Also sometimes they would stop when their show came back on, and as soon as commercials start again, they just freely go at it.

Sounds like you have been very naughty.

Mine is being spanked by a partner in front of close friends. Just the idea of being smart mouthed and my partner not caring and bending me over their lap, pulling my pants and underwear down, and punishing me on the spot instead of warnings or looks that promise a punishment later. The combination of the embarrassment of being punished like a little boy plus our closest friends seeing it happen and having it confirmed? Not to mention the knowledge that after that, there' no point in hiding it in front of them and they'll make it a habit to spank me on the spot if they think I deserve it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, musicaddict said:

Mine is being spanked by a partner in front of close friends. Just the idea of being smart mouthed and my partner not caring and bending me over their lap, pulling my pants and underwear down, and punishing me on the spot instead of warnings or looks that promise a punishment later. The combination of the embarrassment of being punished like a little boy plus our closest friends seeing it happen and having it confirmed? Not to mention the knowledge that after that, there' no point in hiding it in front of them and they'll make it a habit to spank me on the spot if they think I deserve it.

Very nice answer! ❤️?????

My fantasy is to be spanked for refusing to be potty trained.  At every diaper change,  I'd be asked if I was ready to use the potty.  I'd say no and that I want to stay in my diapers,  knowing full well what the consequences will be.  

My diaper would be taken off and I'd be cleaned up and asked one more time if I was ready to use the potty.  I'd say no, then I'd have to bend over and get my bare bottom paddled really hard.

Once my butt was glowing red, I'd be put into a fresh diaper and have to set in the corner. 

One time, as soon as my fresh diaper was on and I was headed to the stool for my corner time,  I'd squat down and pee and poop my fresh diaper.  Mom would be furious,  grab the paddle and beat my butt some more.  Then I'd have to sit in the corner in my wet and messy diaper with a really sore bottom. I'd have to wait a long time to ask for a diaper change,  because I wouldn't want to use the potty and that would result in yet another good,  bare butt paddling. 

4 hours ago, Spanky said:

My fantasy is to be spanked for refusing to be potty trained.  At every diaper change,  I'd be asked if I was ready to use the potty.  I'd say no and that I want to stay in my diapers,  knowing full well what the consequences will be.  

My diaper would be taken off and I'd be cleaned up and asked one more time if I was ready to use the potty.  I'd say no, then I'd have to bend over and get my bare bottom paddled really hard.

Once my butt was glowing red, I'd be put into a fresh diaper and have to set in the corner. 

One time, as soon as my fresh diaper was on and I was headed to the stool for my corner time,  I'd squat down and pee and poop my fresh diaper.  Mom would be furious,  grab the paddle and beat my butt some more.  Then I'd have to sit in the corner in my wet and messy diaper with a really sore bottom. I'd have to wait a long time to ask for a diaper change,  because I wouldn't want to use the potty and that would result in yet another good,  bare butt paddling. 

Although i don't pee and poop myself or wear diapers it is still a good fantasy.

I've always had a fantasy of being spanked in the diaper position, preferably during a diaper change. I'd like for my bottom to be nice and red for a fresh diaper.

Another one would be spanked bare-bottom over Mommy's/Daddy's knees, and the discovery of either an accident or something else leaking out, leading to a towel being needed during a spanking. After that, a spanking in front of someone, complete with the towel, while Mommy/Daddy explains why the towel is needed when I'm spanked. Bonus if I get to be diapered in front of someone, and they get to see why I need the towel.

22 hours ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

I've always had a fantasy of being spanked in the diaper position, preferably during a diaper change. I'd like for my bottom to be nice and red for a fresh diaper.

Another one would be spanked bare-bottom over Mommy's/Daddy's knees, and the discovery of either an accident or something else leaking out, leading to a towel being needed during a spanking. After that, a spanking in front of someone, complete with the towel, while Mommy/Daddy explains why the towel is needed when I'm spanked. Bonus if I get to be diapered in front of someone, and they get to see why I need the towel.

I do like the diaper position. 

I have a lot lol. 
-In my little girl persona to be spanked in the diaper position for wetting my panties and then to be diapered. 
-As a little boy to be spanked laying over the bed with pillows under my hips with the belt for stealing my sister’s panties. 
-As a somewhat older boy to be paddled in front of my class at school. The teacher would go to pull down my pants to paddle me on my undies, then discover I was wearing panties. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing strict auntie/naughty nephew all evening. Sent to my  strict Auntie because I keep misbehaving. Looking at dirty magazines, playing with my willy and wetting my bed! Auntie has just the remedy, a jolly good, bare bottom spanking and a few nights back in nappies and plastic pants to teach me my lesson.

• Like 3
On 11/22/2019 at 7:24 PM, plastictodd said:

I've been playing strict auntie/naughty nephew all evening. Sent to my  strict Auntie because I keep misbehaving. Looking at dirty magazines, playing with my willy and wetting my bed! Auntie has just the remedy, a jolly good, bare bottom spanking and a few nights back in nappies and plastic pants to teach me my lesson.

It sounds like your living out your fantasies. Good for you.

• 3 weeks later...

If I fantasize about spanking, it comes about after having an accident and being put back in diapers after which I either have a baby tantrum or do something obviously naughty like get discovered with hands and face covered in chocolate icing - a telltale chunk of chocolate cake blatently missing. In the latter case I look wide eyed and innocent pointing to teddy as the culprit. Or sometimes a baby tantrum cos I don't want to go for a nap.

I love the idea of being spanked until I say sorry and promise to be good and then being tipped a little higher over the knee so I'm exposed, then masterbated and gently spanked there before being diapered again. This way LG's get rewarded for apologising for bad behaviour and promising to be a good girl ;) 

I love being told off and dominated in this way... and there's no need for a safe word in this scenario - there's nothing that could possibly make me say sorry unless I'd had enough. SORRY is the safe word  where spankings are concerned lol.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...