LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz retailer reviews?

I am considering ordering some Rearz products directly from Rearz.ca.  I am also interested in some of their products and was wondering if any US customers have any experiences they can share.  

Are their orders shipped discreetly?

Are shipping costs reasonable?

thanks in advance

joey.

I order directly from Rearz in Canada a good bit.  

Right now is a good time to order from Rearz.  FIrst, the exchange rate really favors the US, so their prices are relatively lower than trying to purchase similar diapers in the US from one of their vendors such as Cooshie Tooshiez.  Second, orders over $150USD get free shipping; this special goes until the end of the year.

As luck would have it, I received an order from them today.  The box used was a BH Group box (aka Bambino's parent company) - no indication of what was inside, which is ideal.  The only thing not overly discreet is the description on the label of "briefs and accessories".  I think they have to say something due to it coming internationally for customs purposes.  But the print is also really tiny -- unless someone was actively looking for it, and knows that "Briefs" is a euphemism for adult diapers, I can't imagine anyone would suspect a thing.

If you order less than $150, there will be a shipping charge.  Rearz uses UPS, and the cost isn't that bad.  However,  you can also consider ordering from Cooshie Tooshiez here in the US.  They have all of the same Rearz brand diapers and products for sale.  What I do when I want Rearz diapers is I generate an order on both Rearz and on Cooshie Tooshiez, and see which one is lower including shipping.

• 4 months later...

I won't give Rearz another dime of my money. They keep changing things that were great. And I don't like company's that only allow positive reviews

https://rearz.ca/rearz-inspire-original-incontinence-briefs/#product-reviews

They ruined the Inspire originals by putting an ugly yellow wetness strip which makes them look more like adult diapers and less like baby diapers, Which I think was the original idea that most  AB/Dl manufactures were going for. This company has sold out. They give a damn what you want. North Shore on the other hand has been working to bring back their all-white diaper that was changed without notice by a Chinese manufacture. North Shore has been giving us updates on the progress. Why can't Rearz be like that. Why can't they just keep one all white baby diaper and stop screwing things up. Rearz also discontinued one of the BEST diapers ever made. It was an all-white vintage PE backed diaper. I tried getting information about the diaper from them but they would not help me. One of the managers even said I have other customers and hung up. They can take their diapers and shove it. corporate sell outs. The inspire original was one of the last favs until they added the wetness strip. Then I switched to MegaMax, but that got changed. As I said, North shore is supposedly working with the Chinese manufacture to bring the original diaper back. Rearz on the other hand, they do what THEY want to do.