LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl meet ups in the uk

goodboy1

6 minutes ago, goodboy1 said:

Looking for some abdl meetups in the uk as I do go to the abc club in london but I like to meet more people closer to me and my partner 

Hi goodboy1.  Where in the UK would 'closer' be?  There are regular well-attended meets in Edinburgh and BIrmingham.  There are some in Manchester but I think they're quite small events.  I've been to some in Edinburgh, & I enjoyed them.  There were about 30 little there last time.  I've not been to the others, but I'm going to the Birmingham one for the first time on Saturday (19 Oct).  You'll find all these listed on fetlife.com.

• Thanks 1

I just scroll through the UK events on Fetlife from time to time to see what's on.  It takes some time, but I find them in the end.  From memory I think there may be something on the south coast somewhere.  I don't recall anything close to you though.

• Thanks 1

London it the only one I have found there were loads but they all got closed down there is meant to be one in Southampton but not found it and i have ask on all the groups i am on 

1 hour ago, goodboy1 said:

London it the only one I have found there were loads but they all got closed down there is meant to be one in Southampton but not found it and i have ask on all the groups i am on 

Go to the Events tab.  You can select for UK events only, then you have to spend ages scrolling through them all.

14 hours ago, Stroller said:

Hi goodboy1.  Where in the UK would 'closer' be?  There are regular well-attended meets in Edinburgh and BIrmingham.  There are some in Manchester but I think they're quite small events.  I've been to some in Edinburgh, & I enjoyed them.  There were about 30 little there last time.  I've not been to the others, but I'm going to the Birmingham one for the first time on Saturday (19 Oct).  You'll find all these listed on fetlife.com.

Greetings Stroller.  Are you allowed to post a hyperlink for the Birmingham event this weekend?  I might be interested in going and if I bumped into you I'd be delighted to meet you as I do enjoy your blogs on here even though I tend not to leave comments.

9 hours ago, TinyBunny said:

Greetings Stroller.  Are you allowed to post a hyperlink for the Birmingham event this weekend?  I might be interested in going and if I bumped into you I'd be delighted to meet you as I do enjoy your blogs on here even though I tend not to leave comments.

https://fetlife.com/events/730156

• 3 months later...