LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing Diapers how often daily

@Ih8beingdry@Ginger

most of the time I would go in my diaper at least once a day, sometimes twice. It depends on the situation. If I eat something that might go through me, or I’m not feeling the best, it might be more than that. For the most part, the only time I would use my diaper like this would be if I was at home. If I have to use my diaper away from home, then I do use it. When I am at work, I have all the necessary supplies to be able to do a full change right there at the office. I go into our accessible restroom, and I use the privacy screen. If I have to use the toilet to be able to go or get rid of whatever I have left, I will do that first and then I will remove a dirty diaper clean myself up, and then I will change myself into a clean diaper and then return to work.

if I’m at work, and I feel the need to go, and I know that it will be a pain in the neck to deal with if I have a major cleanup, and I can feel at first, I will attempt to go to the bathroom and use the toilet at the office. This will illuminate me having to use Herculean cleanup techniques to be able to keep myself clean and clean the area so that it does not have any issues, since this is a public restroom, and I don’t want to leave a mess for the person who has to clean it. In that case, I will drop my diaper and then use the toilet, clean myself up and then put a clean diaper on. It is happened to me at least five times that I have felt like this, and said to myself “this is gonna be a bad one so I better get rid of it before I go home”.

There are times however, that I am glad that I have a diaper on, because that way at least if I have to go to the bathroom and I can’t access it at the moment, I can release. This happened in October 2017, when we were having an event where kids were coming to the church for trick-or-treating. I was waiting for my bus, and I could not hold it, so I pooped my diaper, and then I waited to go home, worried that it would smell so bad that somebody would ask. Nobody did, and when I came home, the first thing I did was to go to my shower bay, And then remove all of my clothes and prepare the shower. I knew that I was a mess, so I went to the toilet after removing all of my other clothes and then remove my diaper use the toilet, and then spent 25 minutes cleaning myself up as well as to clean up the floor anywhere that the Mess had migrated to.  And then ended up using wipes, and a black trash bag to be able to get rid of the offending diaper, and then out it went in the trash immediately after I was done. When something happens like this I don’t take any chances, and I certainly would not want to have a dirty diaper that bad in my bathroom, because it would smell eventually.

My new Jenna bell system I don’t have to worry about this: because I have that is scented disposal bags that come with the can. I can drop most of these things into the can and it won’t smell too bad. However, from experience I know that I have to have some sort of Lysol spray just in case it gets a little out of hand. I don’t mind messing my diaper every once in a while, but I don’t make a habit of it if I can help it if it’s in a place where changing it would be a problem after using it. If I had no problem, then I would use it and I would have no issues, especially if I was at home.

My new Jenna Bell system I don’t have to worry about this: because I have the scented disposable bags that come with the can. I can drop most of these things into the can and it won’t smell too bad. However, from experience I know that I have to have some sort of Lysol spray just in case it gets a little out of hand. I don’t mind messing my diaper every once in a while, but I don’t make a habit of it if I can help it if it’s in a place where changing it would be a problem after using it. If I had no problem, then I would use it and I would have no issues, especially if I was at home. 

I guess I am getting used to the fact that I can mess sometimes and it doesn’t bother me as much: I guess the main problem would be if someone were to smell it, but if they do, they do, because I feel that having a diaper is more advantageous than having to worry about where you would go to the bathroom if you need to go real bad, and in some cases when I go to the office on Thursdays and we have “community lunch” somethings they serve me go right through me, even though I like it, and I might not be used to it, so therefore I might have to use it. In those cases I am glad to have my diaper because that saves my bacon on many occasions.

i’m assuming anyone who pooped their diaper takes appropriate precautions by using the proper zinc oxide or Vaseline or whatever they use when they protect their skin, as fecal matter can cause trouble as much as you’re in can because of the ammonia?

Brian

My morning LFB Little Trunks diaper is wet and messy, which will be my only messy diaper today. I'll wet at work, but no messy diaper I think my choice for work will be a BareBum diaper.