LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing Diapers how often daily

Usually about twice a day when in my diaper.  Sometimes once or not at all, depending on my regularity.  For a couple of weeks after deciding to let poop happen if I was in a safe place (going home or at home), I found that I would poop almost naturally about 1-2 hours after lunch and dinner, sometimes right as I was waking up too.  I say "almost naturally" because when I got the urge, instead of clinching to stop the urge, I pushed slightly as if to attempt to pass gas.  In the past, I have clinched or ignored the urge sometimes repeatedly, to stop the need to poop, but eventually doing so will cause constipation.

I'd do it every time I had to go if I could. Usually life gets in the way,  and it ends up being  about once a week.

Same but i dont want to lose all continence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same but i dont want to lose all continence

2-3x/day 5-6+ with diarrhea

• 2 weeks later...

For me it's a bit of a timing game as to when I eat and how long that will take to pass through my digestive system. I'd rather not poop at work, so I avoid breakfast on weekday nights, but I usually poop either once or twice per day, usually early evenings, and sometimes in the morning. Often while I'm still in bed. This works out well convenience wise, as I can take off my night nappy, wipe clean and then have a shower to ensure I'm nice and clean for the start of the day at least.

This of course doesn't always work out, but for the most part it's pretty reliable. I'm screwed if I eat anything that gives me an upset tummy at lunchtime. Changing a poopy nappy at work is no fun at all.

• Like 1
On 10/25/2019 at 8:10 AM, Newbee said:

I usually only poop once a day and that’s in the mornings which suits me because then I can have a shower and get ready for work.

Let me know if you ever want a virtual change or chat by a kindly Daddy, PM any time.

Im once a day in my morning nappy, love starting my day taping on a big thick diaper and filling it completely.  Ill sometimes go a few times more during the day, but I dont wear diapers all the time so sadly the other times are in a toilet.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I soil my diaper once a day in the morning before my wife gets up.  I wear diapers during the day and wet but don't mess when with my wife,  If I have to go poopy during the day I wiggle out of my diaper in the bathroom and use the toilet.  I just hate wasting a nice pleasurable load that should have been in my diaper.

I would have to say that it's probably 2 a day. I always use a fiber filler (like psyllium husk/metimucil) everyday. It causes very large loads. Mostly semi-firm. I was never a fan of loose BM's. I always use plenty of activities like strong walks and other sports. Helps keep me healthy and having great BM's . I've been retired for a few years and enjoy using my diapers. I usually wear my diapers for about 3 or 4 days. On occasion I'll be using some "fiber loading" which can happen with multiple poos. With that, I'll have maybe 3 to 5 BM's. They'll have at first with a huge semi-firm poo and by the last ones become semi-soft.

• 7 months later...

Everything is medically regulated.

I take medication that controls my bowels without consulting me ,so there is no question will his bowels move?

Only when? Average is 4-5 Xs per day. I am simply the mouth to diaper interface 

• 4 weeks later...

I poop my diaper once or twice a day depending on how much I ate the day before. 

I try to eat enough daily to keep messing my diapers twice a day.

Usely in the morning and again mid to late afternoon. 

• 6 months later...

I mess my nighttime diaper every morning. Ill.have my coffee, and continue to wet until my Megamax is full, then shower, rediaper, and off to work! Even after losing control due to untraining, I have been fortunate that I am still regular. This is my favorite part of the day

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ginger said:

I mess my nighttime diaper every morning. Ill.have my coffee, and continue to wet until my Megamax is full, then shower, rediaper, and off to work! Even after losing control due to unfortunate training, I have been fortunate that I am still regular. This is my favorite part of the day

Hi Ginger I am glad things are going well for you. By unfortunate training do you mean being potty trained? Thank you