LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz diaper in depth review by an a non abdl

So there's a review channel and she did a review there now of rearz diapers and she's not an abdl but I absolutely love her reviews she goes into soo much detail and she also walks around and does daily tasks in it to show how it looks and how comfortable it is and honestly I'd highly recommend watching it and subbing to her channel for hopefully more in depth reviews of abdl diapers her channel is called ada KiGaines https://youtu.be/qoS3rH0qByo

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TheBabyPants said:

That was a very thorough review, thanks for sharing and I too hope she does more. 

Your welcome honestly she's super nice and everything she does and talk about through out the review is great she said she's going to do more abdl diaper reviews so that's a good sign ? it's amazing gettkgn a non abdl opinion on diapers 

I thought she might be incontinent, but I don't think she is, from the way she talked about peeing

I have seen her cloth diaper review earlier and I bought something similar from Ebay, based on that review (Not received yet)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 11:59 AM, Dubious said:

I thought she might be incontinent, but I don't think she is, from the way she talked about peeing

I have seen her cloth diaper review earlier and I bought something similar from Ebay, based on that review (Not received yet)

Yeah, I think she said she had an incontinent relative or something, hence her interest in adult diapers.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:20 PM, nappylover78 said:

Yeah, I think she said she had an incontinent relative or something, hence her interest in adult diapers.

Yeah her son is autistic so he has to wear diapers so for her she loves to find the best cloth diapers and all that but also she sees it from the incontinence people out there that one to feel more comfortable wearing diapers thats why she does the abdl diapers cause they have cuter prints and are better all round than the medical ones so she loves to be sent abdl diapers and stuff like that aswell so I'm hoping a abdl company sees and sends her like abdl diapers to review it would be cool because she goes so in depth and she's aware of the abdl community and is all for it she's happy as long as everyone else is overall I love her channel and her as a person ☺️

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So there's a review channel and she did a review there now of rearz diapers and she's not an abdl but I absolutely love her reviews she goes into soo much detail and she also walks around and does daily tasks in it to show how it looks and how comfortable it is and honestly I'd highly recommend watching it and subbing to her channel for hopefully more in depth reviews of abdl diapers her channel is called ada KiGaines

I had not run across her before ,however I like her and just subscribed.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk