LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Even Mothers Require Supervision (12/13/22)

• 2 weeks later...

(I apologize for the delay. 2020 is NOT my year. Was battling a flu, now I'm battling a viral infection while dealing with my extra crazy mother (Chantax is just amping up her bipolar bullshit). Regardless of that, I hope you enjoy!)

**In Mommy's Living Room**

Allison sat on her padded bottom, staring over the mesh walls of the playpen while she awaited her baba of milk, but most importantly of all; her mommy. As she watched her make believe mother approach her, the forty two year old redhead basked in the triumphant euphoria of defeating her rival, Pammy. Sending a middle aged woman to timeout shouldn't have been high up on her list of accomplishments and yet the baby side of Allison was on top of the world. If Allison had been in her more mature frame of mind, she would've been less proud, maybe even a bit ashamed, but at the current moment she truly did feel a sense of accomplishment. Nothing could take the wind out of her sails!

"How about we go for a walk, baby Ally?"

And just like that, Allison's face grew pale, showing mommy that she was afraid of such a suggestion. That anxiety was born from two realizations: the first was the fact that it was no suggestion. Mommy never made suggestions. She primarily stated her ideas aloud so that Allison knew what was going to happen next. Secondly, Allison had never so much as ventured outside in a diaper before. Not even under a dress or pair of pants. Sure, mommy had a humongous backyard, but the weather was rarely warm enough to give mommy the idea to force Ally to prance around in her pampers in the grass. 

'Why does mommy even want to take me for a walk?'

"Yes," Mommy uttered, drinking in the sight of Allison's fear. "You have been such a good little girl. I think you deserve a walk. How about we get out of this stuffy old house and get some fresh air, what do you think about that?" 

Her proposal made Ally physically cower as more adult thoughts bombarded Allison's mind as the seconds ticked by. 'How will I ever show my face in public after being led around by mommy?' It was already a foregone conclusion that mommy, being a dominatrix on top of being a caregiver for hire, would have some kind of toddler leash sized for an adult at her disposal. Allison didn't want to upset her mommy, but there was simply no way she was going to be willingly walked around in this absurd party dress meant for a toddler. 

"I dunno, mo-"

"Nonsense, Allison!" Mommy talked over her pigtailed, middle aged toddler. "I think it'll do you some good to get out of the house for a while."

Allison tried to will herself to utter another word of protest, to say anything that could possibly get mommy to change her mind, but she lacked the courage to disagree with mommy. In her mind, it would be easier to endure the potential stares and murmurings of the neighborhood than to sever her relationship with mommy and find a new mommy. It had taken her years to find a woman like her; a woman who happily gave her the attention she had been  craving since her teen years. The attention she needed to be fulfilled! Hell, mommy had been the main reason she had picked this gated community to move to when she had inherited her father's fortune.

The woman, who was only known as "mommy" to her clients, watched as her redheaded forty two year old baby lowered her head, visually struggling with the very idea of being taken out in public. When the color had drained from Allison's face, mommy knew she was back in control once more over the adult baby. In truth, she had never truly relinquished control, but the way her two charges had been acting for much of the morning had really tested her patience and made her wonder if she was losing her touch. And yet such thoughts were quickly put to rest when Allison silently submitted to her will. 

Normally she would've been more than happy to lord over her charge for a bit longer, but there would be time for that later. Afterall, she had to get her supplies ready for Allison's walk. And so, the dommy mommy walked away from her befuddled adult baby clad in pink lace and frills, entering the kitchen where an unassuming doorway to an adjacent room awaited her. 

The opening of a door caused Allison to look up from the hem of her dress just in time to see mommy go into a room inside her kitchen. The redhead knew that the matronly woman must've walked away when she had been grappling with her thoughts, but now the question had to be asked: just what was she doing back there? Was she getting a giant toddler leash or maybe a dog leash? Allison visibly cringed when that last thought crossed her mind. She liked to pretend to be a baby, but that didn't mean that she didn’t have standards damn it!

However, the answer to her question was much more shocking to her than any dog leash would have been. 

When mommy came back into sight she was pushing an abnormally large carriage, a navy blue colored baby carriage. The giant pram stood taller than the playpen and definitely dominated the empty space of the living room separating Allison from mommy.

Allison couldn't believe her eyes. That thing looked like it was big enough to fit her! She wasn't exactly tiny, but this souped up, supersized pram looked like it could easily handle her.

Still, Allison didn't quite understand why Mommy had this enormous thing. Yes, Allison knew that the woman was a professional mommy, but this thing looked like something you might see in a movie or a prop from one of those really terrible pop music videos that come out every now and then about adults sized down to look like babies. Either that or these kinds of things only existed in one of those stories she would read online when she wanted to fantasize and be a bit naughty before she fell asleep. In short, this thing couldn't exist in front of her and yet, here it was.

"My baby certainly looks excited to go for her walk." 

Mommy’s syrupy sweet tone caused Allison to blush and nod her head. 

"That's a good girl!" Mommy praised. "Now stand up and help mommy get you into your pretty pram."

Allison quickly rose to her feet as a crinkle came from her waist. She couldn't help but smile when mommy held her arms out towards her. Allison took that as her cue to put her arms across the woman's shoulders which allowed mommy to easily scoop her up off the ground. With mommy's hands firmly holding her underneath her padded posteir, Allison wrapped her legs around mommy's waist, making it a lot easier for mommy to keep her airborne.  

This was something that Allison really cherished; being held. During these short lived moments, she truly felt cared for when mommy had her in her embrace. Sadly, it never lasted long enough for Allison.

Mommy could feel the love emanating off of Allison's body as she held the woman close. This was the baby Ally she knew: the needy little girl who showed her love through actions and rarely through words. As much as she knew Allison liked to be held, she couldn't hold her for more than a minute or two. After all, she may have been a skinny thing, but she was still a grown woman. 

Mommy placed her big bratty bundle of joy in the oversized pram basket, laying Allison on her back. When mommy saw the smile that Ally gave her, she felt her chest grow warm with the kind of love that only a mother can feel. Even though there was quite a few teeth missing, it was still a very cute smile. A smile that only a mother could love.

"Cross your legs. Criss cross applesauce, baby girl." Mommy cooed.

Despite the fact that the pram had been customized to fit an adult, Allison found herself having to listen to mommy. She crossed her legs while lying down and smiled now that she was able to comfortably fit. 

"Mommy is going to pull up the hood now."

Allison stayed in place as mommy drew up the pram's cover over her body which simultaneously created a private space for the adult baby. It was like she was in her own little world.

"Opps, mommy almost forgot your pillow." 

The matronly mommy dug around beneath the oversized basket of the pram until she found a small rectangular shaped pillow. She then placed the pillow behind Ally's head.

With something soft to rest her head against and the legroom issue resolved, Allison had to admit that the pram seemed a lot more spacious than it first appeared to be when she got laid into it. Mommy certainly had done a great job of maximizing space by cleverly placing the pillow against the sturdy pram's cover. By having a pillow against the cover, Allison figured that mommy had given her an extra foot of space to stretch out in since she wouldn't be laying her head directly on the soft surface of the pram's bedding. 

Another thing Allison couldn't help but appreciate was the interior of the pram. Unlike the Navy blue exterior, the interior was literally perfect for a little girl like her! A pink pillow, pink fleece blanket and a small pink pony stuffed toy adorned the inside of the carriage, but the final touch was when mommy hooked large plastic toys from the hood of the pram. 

Allison was now prepared for her walk, 

"All ready to go, sweetie?" 

"Yeth, mommee!"

To Be Continued...

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

• Like 1

Chapter 15: The Walk

Allison giggled as her Mommy pushed the stroller out the front door. She felt a lot more at ease with how things were going. She wouldn't be seen thanks to the pram's cover which shielded her from the prying eyes of suburban housewives and she got to be outside dressed as a baby. It was truly a win win in her book!

As mommy rolled the pram around the neighborhood, Allison couldn't help but feel so small. She was tucked into a thick, warm pink blanket, hidden away by the hood and blanket with the only visible parts of her being her face. It must've been how she was strolled around as a baby. Sadly, only her real mommy knew for certain since there weren't many pictures from that period of her life, but Allison didn't fret on such things. She didn't have to remember what it was like the first time around because she was living it again at that very moment!

Suddenly, mommy stopped the pram and bent over leaving Allison to wonder what the woman was doing. Only a brief moment later, mommy reappeared holding a nice bottle of milk. Oh, how thirsty she was. In the haste of the moment leading up to her stroller ride, Allison's thirst had taken a backseat as her mind went into overdrive worrying about more important things like if she was going to be paraded around like a child or worse; an animal. 

Mommy smiled as she watched Ally's face light up when she first saw her bottle of formula. The woman greedily stuck the bottle into her mouth and started suckling. 

The pram started to move forward once more. 

Allison gazed up past the teat filling her mouth, past the random toys that spun and jingled as mommy pushed the pram and gazed at the houses that gently passed her by as she enjoyed her drink. She felt like a princess. All her needs and desires were met. She couldn't think of anything that could make this stroll any better.

'Huh, that house looks kind of familiar.'

For a brief second, Allison felt a bit of anxiety creep up, but quickly dispatched it with logic and reason. Many homes in her community had to adhere to a strict set of guidelines put forth by the Home Owner's Association.  So, with that in mind, any number of houses could be painted and decorated like her neighbor's hou-

"How many babies do you have in that thing?"

Allison froze as the voice of her daughter filled her ears. Just hearing her little girl's voice shattered the little world she was living in. Shattered the illusion she had been basking in. The forty two year old quickly pulled the blanket up over her head, hoping not to be seen.

"Shhh" Mommy shushed the teenage redhead as she continued to push the pram along the sidewalk. "You might wake them up."

"Sorry." Mackenzie whispered as she decided to stay a few steps behind the woman who pushed the beastly stroller. It wasn't long before she asked in a hushed tone. "Are they all yours?"

"I babysit for a living." Mommy stated in a quiet voice.

"Oh." Allison could hear the disappointment in Mackenzie's voice. That was not the answer her daughter wanted to hear. "I guess that explains this giant, umm, thing you push around. The way my friends talk about you, I could've sworn you had like, an adult dressed like a baby in there or something."

Oh, how right her inquisitive daughter was…

"Nope, I just have enough babies in this pram to fill a daycare on a slow day." Mommy replied with a light chuckle.

"Must be tough, watching so many babies at once." Mackenzie said thoughtfully. 

"It is, but I love my job."

Side by side Mommy and Mackenzie strolled along side the suburban street as the clouds rolled overhead, blocking out the afternoon sun. Allison could only lay back and listen, forced to stay as quiet as a mouse, least she raise her daughter's suspicions on what was really inside the pram. Her daughter's numerous questions never really ceased. Despite mommy doing a great job at fielding them, for every question answered another two were raised. Allison never realized just how much of an interest her daughter seemed to her for childcare. 

However, as Mommy prattled on about her job, Allison grew more and more embarrassed with her mommy's answers. The diapered redhead could picture herself in each answer that was given to her daughter. When they had gotten onto the subject of diaper changing, Allison mentally put herself on the table, reliving her last diapering. How ashamed she felt when she remembered that she had pissed on her mommy’s floor like a naughty toddler.

For the moment, all she could do was listen from her inferior position in the pram, hidden underneath the covers as the taste of rubber filled her mouth. It was all she could do to soothe her nerves as she chewed on the nipple of her bottle between her gums. Saliva swirled around the adult sized teat as she tried to quietly suckle on it. Normally, sucking on a pacifier would take her mind off of stress, but the more she sucked and chewed on her binky between her gums, the more paranoid she got that her daughter might hear the loud slurping she imagined was coming from her mouth. 

The humiliation and deprivation of being in this situation was truly starting to get to her. Never in her wildest dreams would the thought of getting her most intimate secret discovered in such a way be considered plausible. Allison really hated herself her for getting put in this vulnerable position, but as her diaper started to grow clammy, she began to hate herself even more. How did her body consider this to be a "turn on" anyway?! She was forty two years old! A mother for crying out loud! And yet here she was, a moist diaper wrapped around her crotch as her lips happily dripped her juices into the thirsty padding.

Her thoughts gradually grew dark as she thought back to the first time her secret had been revealed. It was years ago, when she had told her husband about her kinky little secret. He seemed open at first. Said that she could try it in front of him. However, when the night came and she walked out of the bathroom, in just a diaper and frilly baby dress, she could see his erection instantly soften. Then the insults and ridicule came. From that day forward, she could tell that the very idea of someone who wanted to play baby had physically repulsed him to the point that his once endless love for her had dried up like a well in the middle of the Gobi desert. It wasn't long after her "coming out" that he decided to file for divorce, leaving her to raise Mackenzie on her own.

The crunch of gravel under the wheels of the pram filled Allison's ears, pulling her away from her painful reminescening and throwing head first into the present. They must be taking the trail through the parkland that divided up the neighborhoods, which made sense, mommy was obviously taking her back home, but why was Mackenzie still following her? The pram changed direction, causing Allison to get a whiff of the thick wild grasses which grew throughout the greenbelt. Mommy had no way of knowing this, but Allison was allergic to certain strains of grass…. 

"And that's why you always have to burp them after y-"

"AHHH CHUUUU!"

The air grew deadly still as seemingly everything froze in place. Allison quickly covered her mouth as Mommy tried to hide the look of surprise from her face. Mackenzie however was the first to break the silence. 

"There's no way that came from a baby, lady!" 

Mackenzie butted her way in front of Mommy, leaned over the pram's side and pulled the blanket off of the shivering figure hiding within.

"MOM?!" 

Allison could only stare at her shocked daughter as a wave of emotions consumed her. She truly was afraid of what her daughter's next words would be. Would the girl, who she loved with all of her heart, reject her and ridicule her as Mackenzie's father had done to her?"

"Why are you dressed like that?" MacKenzie asked as she looked her mother over, the eighteen year old's eyes fell on the diaper between her mother's legs. "Is that a diaper?!"

To Be Continued...

• Like 2

I sincerly apologize for the delay. Things have been all over the place lately. I hope you enjoy this extra long chapter and if you would like to read the rest of this part, I have it up on Patreon. 

Chapter 16: Unexpected Acceptance 

"I- Uhh- It's-" Allison stumbled over her words,  struggling to find the right thing to say. Her heart sank as she failed to utter anything in a coherent manner. She wanted to explain everything to her daughter, but didn't know what to say in regards to answering her daughter's most pointed question. She literally felt like she had stepped out in front of a speeding car that was on a collision course with her.

Mackenzie could only stand still and watch her mother fight back tears until the older woman gave up, crying loudly. The eighteen year old sat frozen in place, listening to her mother's strained mutterings that turned into gasping sobs. She hadn’t seen her mother this distraught and emotional in years. The last time she had seen her act like this had been when she was a little girl, when her father had left- 'I know what I must do!'

"There. There, mommy." Mackenzie cooed in her most gentlest and infantile voice. "It's going to be okay!"

Allison barely could hear what her daughter had said, she was so overwhelmed and consumed by fear that she kept her eyes shut as lukewarm tears dripped freely down her hot angelic cheeks as she sobbed. It wasn't until she felt a warm pair of arms pull her up into a hug that her sobs weakened. The older McDougal opened her eyes, curious as to who was holding her and consoling her. She could see Mommy through her tear stained eyes, but that didn't make any sense to her. How could mommy be over there unless… Mackenzie was hugging her!

"It's going to be okay, mommy." Mackenzie cooed as her own eyes grew wet. "I love you with all my heart and if this makes you happy then I'll do everything I can to make sure that you're going to stay happy!"

The older woman felt her heart flutter as her tears of sorrow turned to tears of joy. Her daughter accepted her. Her daughter understood! But most importantly, her daughter wasn't going to leave her! What had been her biggest fear, over something that she had no control over, was now dismissed entirely by her loving and caring daughter! 

"Who's a good girl? Who's my good little girl?!" Mackenzie asked in that syrupy sweet tone without even thinking.

While Mackenzie and Allison held each other, one crying while the other cooed nonsensical gibberish to the older woman,the woman simply known as "mommy" stood a few steps away, admiring the most purest interaction she had ever witnessed. Such love only existed in sappy Hollywood movies and yet, here it was; unbridled and unrestrained. In all of her years of babysitting and caring for both the kinky and damaged souls of this world, she had never seen such an incredibly genuine role reversal. Sure, some people paid her to pretend to be their daughter or mother, but to see someone's actual daughter slip so freely into the position of caretaker was rather amazing to the professional dominatrix. To think, she had offered to train Olivia to ultimately become what she saw before her. This girl, Mackenzie, required no such training or even monetary incentive to harness her inner maternal energy to care for others.

'This is going to be interesting…'

The two women held each other, one not wanting to let go too early, least she woke up to find that it had all been some fever dream borne from intense anxiety while the younger woman didn't want to let go of her mother too quickly and cause her to resume crying. Once her mother's sniffles dried up, Mackenzie gently laid her mother back down into the oversized pram and released her hold.

"I hate to interrupt, but I think we should head home now before it gets any colder." Mommy stated as she stepped forward and grabbed the handles of the pram. 

"That's a good idea. Do you mind if I come along?" Mackenzie asked.

"No, not at all." Mommy replied cheerfully. 

The trip back to the house was fairly uneventful. Mommy watched Mackenzie fawn over her mother, dangling toys just out of reach of the older woman while cooing babyish nothings. This lasted until they reached the end of the nature trail. Once past the tree line, Mackenzie quickly pulled up the pram's hood, securing her mother's privacy and protecting the woman from being seen by the prying eyes of the suburbanites who power walked down the streets during the now cloud covered afternoon. 

"Home sweet home!"

Allison heard mommy announce in a sing song voice as the forty two year old felt the wheels of the pram roll over the door frame. The stroll home had been such a bliss filled experience that she wished it would never end. Her daughter had teased her with toys and showered her with babyish cooes. How her cheeks still burned from the hot heat of blushing. Now that she was back inside mommy’s house, she knew that she would have both her daughter and mommy's attention!

The way the day had started out, her finding mommy caring for that fat brat, how terribly things went downhill from there. Allison was certain that her entire weekend had been ruined. She had been certain that stupid bitch Pamela was going to hog mommy all to herself. However, now she had her daughter's acceptance and mommy all to herself! Things couldn't get any better!

With a jerking motion, Allison felt the pram's wheels get locked into place by mommy. A moment later, mommy pulled back the hood and Allison came face to face with her smiling daughter.

"There's the cute baby!" Allison heard Mackenzie coo. 

"She sure is!" Mommy replied as she took a few steps away from the pram.. "Can you help Allison out of her stroller? I have to tend to Pamela."

Allison scowled slightly when she heard that name uttered. 

"Sure thing!" Mackenzie agreed enthusiastically and stood in front of the pram with her arms out. "Hold my shoulders, sweetie."

Allison got to her knees and reached out towards her daughter's shoulders. The older woman knew that this was going to be awkward and hoped that Mackenzie had the strength to keep her steady. 

"It's okay, sweetie. I got you."

The reassurance in her daughter's voice helped Allison feel secure enough to lift up her leg and take a step over the side of the enormous pram. However, before Allison's foot even entered the air, her daughter brought her hands down to Allison's diapered butt and scooped her up. 

"Mackenzie! What are you-" 

"Shh, I got you." The soft and gentle voice her daughter used silenced all doubt in Allison's mind. That, and it didn't hurt that Mackenzie had her safely planted on the ground only seconds after picking her up. 

"How did you do that?" Allison couldn't help but ask as she brushed the wrinkles in her frilly dress out. 

"You aren't that heavy mom. Remember a couple of weeks ago when you were bummed about missing out on your weekend away and drank yourself silly?"

"Ummm, yeah?" Allison replied, blushing slightly while wondering what her daughter was getting at.

"You passed out completely shit faced at the dinner table and I had to carry you to your bedroom."

"Mackenzie! Language!" Allison's voice rose an octave. "And women don't get 'shit faced' as you call it. We have one too many."

"Mom, I'm eighteen and you're standing there in a diaper." Mackenzie replied with a smirk before going on. "But, yeah, you had 'one too many' and were slumped over the table. If I left you like that, your back would've been all messed up."

"Just because I'm in a diaper doesn't mean that I'm not your mother." Allison countered. 

"Fair enough. Little stinker." Mackenzie cooed that last bit.

"Hey! I don't use them for that!" Allison whined as her face went full on red. 

"And thanks for helping me get to bed that night. I had wondered how I got to bed when I woke up the next day. I didn't know you cared about me so much to carry my drunken butt to bed."

"Mom, you were always there for me. Yeah, anyone else would've probably ran off or made fun of you if they saw you dressed like this, but I'm not anyone else; I'm your daughter."

"Oh, baby-" Allison wrapped herself around her daughter as the tears came. They were not tears of sorrow, but tears of happiness. She was so grateful to have such a loving daughter!

"It's okay, mom. Don't cry." Mackenzie held her mother tightly, gently patting her back. 

"I didn't mean to be gone for so long, but someone had a poopy diaper and I-"

The woman known only as mommy stopped mid sentence once she saw her sobbing client hugging Mackenzie. She could only stand there and watched while flanked by the topless crawling form of Pamela. Just what had happened while she was changing Pammy's dirty diaper? 

"Everything is going to be fine, mommy. I promise." Mackenzie cooed into her mother's ear.

Allison nodded slightly as she tried to hold back the tears leaving her eyes. She was just so overcome with emotion that it was almost impossible to stop crying.

"It's okay, baby. Mommy’s here!" The dominant tone of mommy's voice could be heard coming from across the other side of the living room. It wasn't harsh or anger filled. It was firm yet loving. It was unyielding and in control. It was the voice that said 'There's nothing wrong. Mommy isn't going to let anything bad happen to you'.

While Mommy walked over to console the sobbing woman, Pamela stood on all fours, fresh diaper wrapped snugly around her plump posterior. She couldn't quite understand why Allison was crying. Maybe the stroller ride had given her an anxiety attack? Either that or the strange woman holding her had something to do with-

Suddenly, when Allison stepped away, it all clicked together inside Pamela's head. The mysterious woman was obviously her daughter! She looked just like Allison!  The red hair, angelic pale skin and face made her look more like Allison's younger sister than daughter, but the resemblance was uncanny. 

'That must've been who Mommy was on the phone with.' Pamela realized. 'I would probably cry too if my daughter found out I liked to be treated like- Shit. What am I going to do?! I don't want her seeing me naked in my diaper!'

Pamela quickly turned around and tried to push the bedroom door open, but it wouldn't budge. She sat up on her knees and tried the knob, but once again the door would not open to save her life. Pamela was forced to sit there like an idiot, hoping that the girl wouldn't notice her.

Once Mommy regained control over the situation, all eyes fell on Pamela.

"How come my baby is sitting there by herself?" Mommy cooed.

"Is that your youngest?" MacKenzie asked with a smile.

"You could say that. She is definitely my most immature." Mommy replied with a chuckle which quickly spread until everyone but Pamela was laughing. 

Pamela frowned. Yeah, she liked to roleplay as one years old and under, but that didn't mean that she was beneath Allison or something. They were both wearing diapers and- Shit. She was topless. At least that redheaded bitch had clothes on!

"Pammy!" Mommy barked and the blond instantly stiffened. "Come over here and play with your big sister!"

The pudgy blond nodded and started crawling as quickly as her chunky thighs could take her. With the swishing of her crinkling thighs and bobbing pigtails Pamela made her way across the seemingly endless expanse of the living room. The lawyer felt so exposed and humiliated as she made her crawl of shame as it were. She knew that all eyes were on her. Both redheads and the dominant woman watched as Pamela crawled over to where they stood by the pram. 

"That's my good girl. Now, Allison, I want you to take Pammy over to the playpen. Mommy and her guest have much to discuss."

Allison nodded and led her chubby rival over to the walls of the mesh enclosure where she waited until the blond stopped in front of the gate. Allison quickly opened the gate for her blond cohort and let her crawl into the soft padded floor. With a crinkle Pamela sat down and started playing with a rattle.

Once both baby women were sat on their diapered bottoms, Mommy turned to face her visitor.

"Now that the children are busy, we can have an adult conversation. Follow me to the breakfast nook."

Mommy stated before unlocking the pram's wheels. She then pushed the mother of all strollers back towards the kitchen. Mackenzie felt compelled to follow along, but kept an eye on her mother who was watching her walk out of the room.

"Make yourself comfortable. Sit wherever you like."

Mackenzie took one last look at the playpen before she walked out of the living room. She spotted a chair belonging to the table that stood outside of the kitchen. 'This must be the breakfast nook'. The eighteen year old thought as she took a seat and waited for the older woman to join her.

"That pram is so much trouble and yet so necessary." The older woman stated as she took her seat.

"Where did you even get that thing? Call me crazy, but they don't exactly sell those things at Walmart." MacKenzie couldn't help but crack a joke.

"Very astute. That thing, as you call it, was a custom order. I have a friend in Hollywood who is an absolute wizard with props."

"That makes sense. Looks like something out of a Tim Burton movie if Edward Scizzorhands had a baby or something." Mackenzie replied.

"That sounds like a terrible idea for a sequel." 

Mommy answered, causing both women to chuckle. 

"Let's hope Hollywood doesn't do that in my lifetime." Mommy sighed. "But I probably won't be so lucky."

Mommy cleared her throat.

"Now, I have a genuine question for you."

"Shoot." Mackenzie replied.

"Your reaction to your mother acting this way isn't normal. In fact, it's very weird." Mommy held back no punches. "Most girls your age wouldn't have reacted the way you did to seeing their middle aged mother laying in an oversized stroller with an adult sized pamper sticking out from underneath a dress that looks like it was meant for my four year old niece." 

"Tell me; why did you react in such a way?"

To Be Continued...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/12/2020 at 10:20 AM, Sparkle Dust said:

This does open many possibilities for Ally. Like getting to wear diapers whenever at home.  :)

That's a good point. We will have to see what the future brings. This ride isn't over yet.

On 3/13/2020 at 7:31 PM, Guilend said:

I can't wait for the next chapter 

I'm currently working on another story, but this one will be next. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay. Here's the next part!

--Part 17: The Revelation 

"I don't really know. I saw my mom start crying and something just came over me. I couldn't stand to see her crying like that. She's done so much for me. She's been there ever since my dad left." Mackenzie felt a lump form in her throat but forced herself to continue. "It would be selfish of me to judge her for something that she has no control over. Obviously, it's just a harmless little fantasy. Who am I to tell her she can't do what she likes to do? It's not like she's hurting anyone or herself."

"Why do you think your father left your mother?"

The room grew deadly silent with only the occasional sound of blocks being stacked and plastic toys clacking off each other piercing the stillness of the air. 

"My piece of shit father left her years ago out of the blue. I was only ten, but I wasn't stupid. Everything seemed normal, mom and dad loved each other and everything was fine. Then, for like a couple weeks before my dad left, things seemed weird. Like, he would avoid looking at her at dinner, avoid being in the same room as her when he was at home. I remember hearing him snoring in the living room most mornings before I went to school. I'm pretty sure that he was sleeping on the couch and that's when I knew that things weren't right. From what I can remember, my parents rarely fought and, if they did, they always made up before bedtime."

Mackenzie paused to catch her breath. She could never have this conversation with her mother. It would hurt them both too much to discuss this topic, but talking with this woman. This person who was as neutral as a random passerby on the sidewalk... This felt good. Mackenzie felt like she was getting everything off her chest. This must be what therapy felt like.

"Don't get me wrong, I used to love my father, but he stopped calling me around the time my half brother was born. If he had kept in touch with me, he probably would've told me about-" Mackenzie paused and then gestured with a wide sweeping arm towards all the baby toys on the ground "- all of this... but honestly, who cares if my mom likes to act like a baby? I honestly thought that my dad left due to something else. Like, since he already got married and had a kid three years after he left my mom, I always assumed that he had been cheating or something."

"From what Allison has told me, she was so afraid to tell anyone about this side of herself that she had kept it bottled up for all of her life. It wasn't until roughly ten years into her marriage that she spilled her guts to him. According to your mom, your dad was trying to find new ways to spice up their love life and when he had asked her what her biggest desire was she told him." Mommy explained, leaving out the detail of Macknzie's mother walking into her bedroom wearing only a disposable diaper much to the shock of her father.

"So she told him and he got grossed out and left?"

"I'll spare you the details, but that just about sums it up." The woman, known only by the name of "mommy", sat quietly in her chair for a moment, letting Mackenzie digest this information before asking, "Does this new knowledge change the way you view your mother?"

"Not really. I mean, fuck. All my dad had to do was probably hug my mom more and act like a dad to her when she wanted it. Not exactly that big of a deal if you ask me. I could understand him leaving if my mom wanted to be a bondage piñata or something crazy like that ...."

"I see. So, he was vanilla?" 

"This is so weird…. Talking about my dad like this, but yeah. He had a pretty set routine and rarely deviated from it. Guy would work all week, take me and mom out to a movie on Saturday afternoon. Sunday was always  Church followed by a ball game during the afternoon." Allison stopped for a moment, eyes suddenly full of thousands of thoughts. "I mean, I doubt he could ever hit her since he was the kind of guy who gave her a big bouquet of flowers every other holiday with a heart filled with chocolate. Hell, even if it was part of some weird roleplay or whatever, and he had her consent, I'm certain that he would still refuse to lay a finger on her… So, yeah, I think it's safe to assume that my dad was as vanilla as ice cream in regards to… that stuff."

"Thank you, Mackenzie. That pretty much confirms what I had suspected."

"Has my mother told you anything else?"

"Your mother rarely talks about her past and I can't press her about certain things. For lack of a better word, I've sort of become your grandmother. Not in the literal sense of the word, but your mother sometimes confides in me. This is how I know about her painful separation. It is not my place to ask about her past, but after changing a woman's diaper for almost half a decade, you do tend to get curious as to why someone is the way they are." The older woman explained. 

"So, my mother uses these weekends as a kind of coping mechanism?"

"Precisely. Normally, it's just your mother and I, but Pammy had to throw money at me to get a session."

"How much do you charge?"

*DING*

*DONG*

"Oh, my. It seems that my other guest has arrived a bit early." Mommy sat up from her chair. "Please, if you would excuse me for just a moment."

"Oh, yeah. Sure thing."

To Be Continued…

Check out the next exciting part on my Patreon where Olivia and her mother meet face to face!

•  

Olivia Witherford stood at the door of the mysterious woman who claimed to be her mother's babysitter's house. The whole thing was so bizarre to the young woman. Who would want to be treated like a baby anyway? Even though she couldn't possibly understand why her mother was doing this kind of thing behind her dad's back, the thought of being able to use this new found information to her advantage was quite tantalizing. With the mere utterance of her mother's secret, she was sure she could force her mom to give her money whenever she wanted it.

"I assume you're Olivia?"

A rather posh sounding voice yanked the blond teen away from her daydreams of cashing in on her mom's kink. Olivia focused her eyes on the woman who stood in front of her. It was kind of a let down to see that she looked fairly normal.  For whatever reason, the blond had imagined that she would be wearing latex or leather; something fitting a dominatrix. Instead, she was treated by a woman who looked every bit the picture of suburban motherhood. Not a soccer mom, but all the random toys scattered around on the floor beyound the open door screamed "mother with a baby or toddler" to Olivia.

"Yeah, I'm Olivia. What's your name?"

"My name is unimportant for the nature of this meeting, but I am simply called "Mommy" by my clients. You may call me that or Madam. I'll leave it to your discretion." The matronly sounding woman stated in a dominant but welcoming tone as she looked over Olivia.

"Alright. I guess." 

"Now come in, come in!" The older woman ushered the young woman in. "We cannot conduct business on the porch. It isn't proper."

The blond walked past Mommy and found her eyes instantly drawn to the four foot tall mesh lined adult playpen. If not for who was inside of the playpen, Olivia would've been blown away by the oversized baby cage. 

"Owivia!" Pamela Whiterford lisped in shock as she saw her only daughter walk into the living room. The pudgy middle aged woman instantly covered herself with her arms, shielding her breasts from being seen.

"I guess the picture was for real. At least you look like how you act when you yell at me!" 

Olivia couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of her mother dressed in only a diaper. Yes, it was shocking to see her mom in this state of dress, but the sheer irony of how the woman normally dressed and treated her wasn't lost on the young woman. 

Pamela couldn't believe that this was really happening to her. Olivia's laugh sounded a million miles away as her mind struggled to process what was currently transpiring. Her daughter had made a snide remark. The words were painful, but that was nothing compared to being in the same room as her while only wearing a pamper made for an adult while playing in a playpen. The very idea of her obnoxious and irresponsible daughter knowing her deepest and darkest secret shook her to her very core!

A loud, shrill sob pierced the once calm room as Pamela Witherford, aged forty two years old, began to cry her eyes out like the overgrown infant she currently looked like. 

For a brief moment, shame washed over Olivia as she watched her mother cry; not as a baby, but as a grown woman who was genuinely scared. It felt odd to see. It wasn't as odd as seeing a grown woman in a diaper, but seeing her mother cry was definitely a close second. She rarely recalled seeing the woman cry about anything. It was like she bottled up her emotions. 

A hurried figure brushed past Olivia, momentary obscuring her view of her mother. While the dominatrix, or whatever she wanted to be called, tended to her mom, Olivia noticed someone standing on the other side of the room. The other woman, who looked like she's practically the same age as herself, watched with concern on her face. 

'Who the hell is that? She looks like that other chick's daughter or something.'

"It's okay, Pammy. It's okay." Mommy's voice filled the living room, trying to soothe the sobbing woman's cries as she knelt down and held her close. "I invited her here after she called me from your phone."

Olivia heard her mom struggle to reply. She hiccuped as she tried to say something. It sounded like she couldn't even get a word out of her mouth. 

"Mom, calm down. Don't fudge your huggies on my account." Olivia smirked.

"She cand be hewe!" Pamela cried out as snot dribble down her face before being pulled into Mommy bosom to sob since more 

"Pamela Witherford!" Mommy's strong tone demanded her attention. "I want you to take a breath and go back to playing with Ally, okay young lady. Mommy is going to fix everything, I promise."

The older blond tried to quit crying, her sons dying down to a mere whimper as Mommy patted her back gently. With a free hand, the woman simply known as "Mommy" waved for Mackenzie to come over. 

Olivia watched in morbid fascination as the younger redhead approached the dominant woman. 'What's gonna happen now? Is that chick going to start spanking mom or something?'

"Mackenzie." Mommy spoke in a soft tone as she tried to look up from her position on her knees while consoling Pamela. "Would you mind playing with Ally and Pammywhile I speak with our guest?"

"Sure!" Mackenzie chirped, eager to diffuse the situation and calm everyone down. Even her own mother looked pained by how things were going. 

"Thanks, Mackenzie. I really appreciate your help."

"No problem." Mackenzie said as she sat down in the middle of the playpen and quickly grabbed the closest toy; a doll wearing a checkered sundress. She lifted up the doll and began to speak in a silly voice towards the sobbing blond who Mommy still cradled. "Hi there, Pammy. My name is Madeleine and it's nice to meet you!"

Pamela slowly pulled her head away from Mommy chest, her sobbing died down the moment she saw what doll Mackenzie was holding. 

"Thas nod Madelwine. Thas Nadalie." Pammy said while crawling her way over to the younger girl.

"Opps. She's Natalie. My mistake." Mackenzie smiled and handed the doll to Pammy. 

"What about me?" Ally called from her side of the playpen. "I wanna pway too!"

Mommy smiled, genuinely enjoying how well Mackenzie got along with the adult babies. It warmed her heart to see someone who had such a talent for nurturing and caring for others in such a maternal way; The girl was truly a natural. However, she did have business to attend to. She looked over at the blond standing a few feet away. The girl looked like an outcast in a foreign land. She knew talking to Pamela's daughter wasn't going to be easy.

"Now that the babies are entertained, how about we get down to business?" Mommy stated in a friendly yet professional fashion.

Olivia shrugged. "Yeah, sure. Thought you'd never ask."

"Let's talk in the breakfast nook."

To Be Continued...

Check out the next exciting part on my Patreon where Olivia and Mommy get down to business!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 1:08 AM, babystevie1987 said:

More, more, more, please. I am loving this story. Wish it was happening to me.

I'll try to get back to posting semi regular updates. Thank you for commenting, it means a lot to me!

---

Olivia walked behind the older woman while stealing a glance at the playpen. She spotted her mother playing with dolls with the two redheads. It was all so surreal. So strange. It was like she was dreaming or something. For a second she had almost thought that she was having a trip. 'What if I forgot I took acid or something and I'm hallucinating all this?'

Shaking those thoughts from her head, Olivia walked past the kitchen and into the breakfast nook where she took a seat at the table opposite from the woman calling herself "Mommy."

"So, what's the deal here? Why is my mother like this? Why is she prancing around in pampers like a drooling dumbass?"

"Your aunt used to play House with your mother when they were both little kids. They played every day after school. According to your mother, they played those games, until she was seven."

"I-" Olivia stuttered, already caught off guard. "I guess I'll never look at Aunt Paula the same way again."

"I imagine not. Anyway, let's cut to the chase here. I'm offering you something that I've never offered anyone else; a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"Yeah, about that. I'm not exactly feeling that idea anymore."

"Why not?" Mommy asked. "I'm literally offering to train you for free and give you the tools to build your own business. I even offered you a few of my clients. What's not to like about that?"

"For starters, what even is- This?" Olivia asked, pointing towards the playpen that stood almost fifteen feet away.

"It's ABDL."

"What?"

"Adult. Baby. Diaper. Lover." The older woman stated each word slowly. "Some people want to behave and dress like babies. They are called adult babies. Others like how a diaper feels and use them in various sexual activities and scenarios. They are known as Diaper Lovers."

"So, my mom is an adult baby." Olivia couldn't even believe that phrase came out of her mouth. It sounded like such an oxymoron and yet fit her mother to a tee. She had always acted like a giant brat ever since ivia started going to high school. 

"Yes and for lack of a better phrase, what I and your mother have is a business relationship."

"But that shit where you held her and calmed her down. That was like, like you were acting like her mother."

"I'm not always a babysitter. I am many things to many different people. To your mother, I am mommy." The older woman declared in a modest tone. Olivia could see that the woman did indeed have a certain level of power over her mother. Power that Olvia wouldn't mind possessing.

"Then, what am I supposed to be if I decide to take over for you? I don't exactly want to be my mom's mom or anything weird like that."

"I'm just telling you how things are in our relationship. You can be her babysitter or whatever you two decide. It's best to work these things out between a customer and their provider."

"Okay, but my mom hates me. Why would she listen to me?" Olivia asked.

"The whole arrangement is a bond of trust, but also a subtle dance of wills. I can tell you have a strong will and the switching of roles may be just what your mother needs. I think that your mother may grow to like this arrangement in time, but remember not to use your knowledge of your mother's fetish as leverage. Both parties understand that this is not allowed in this type of business relationship. Simply put; they don't threaten each other."

"Yeah, you say that but you're threatening my mom and kicking her out of this weird little setup you both have."

"I'm not the one who violated the contract. Your mother broke all of my rules in one day. She called me during breakfast, ignoring my no call policy at that hour and begged me to be babysat today. The only reason I even accepted her was because she offered me three times my rate just to get a spot today. Then, after I went out of my way to accommodate her, she physically assaulted one of my long time clients!" The older woman's voice rose only slightly as she ended her statement.

"That's your fault, though. Like, you should've separated their times or something. Why did you think my mom would share? She never shares anything."

"I made the mistake of thinking that two adults could tolerate each other and play nice. That's my fault, I admit that, but your mother still struck Allison and that's what ultimately has forced my hand here. She broke all my rules."

"Okay, I get that. Ignoring what my mom did to that other chick, you said she would pay me for babysitting her?"

"She'll pay me and you'll be paid by me at the end of every session in cash."

"Why would I want that? I could cut you out entirely and blackmail my mom to pay me without all this baby shit." Olivia smiled triumphantly, feeling like she had outsmarted the weird woman sitting across from her.

"You can blackmail your mother all you want, but it's not going to get you very far in life. You'll milk her for as much as sge can give you and, eventually, she'll tell your father. He'll either accept her or he'll divorce her and take off. Where does that leave you? If he stays, you lose your leverage. If he leaves, you could end up on the street."

"My daddy would never kick me out!" Olivia exclaimed a bit too loudly.

"Oh, a daddy's girl, huh?" Mommy chuckled slightly, covering her mouth. "Anyway, he'll probably take care of you until he finds a new woman. Most parents, especially stepmothers, don't carry the burden of their adult children for very long."

"Shit. You have a point." Olivia groaned. "So, what am I supposed to do exactly?"

"You see that girl out there, the one playing with the redhead and your mom?" Mommy asked, pointing to the teen in the playpen.

"Yeah. What about her?" Olivia replied with a sideways glance. "She one of your trainees or something?"

"That's Allison's daughter, Mackenzie." 

"Are you serious?" Olivia blurted out. 

"Yes. She found out about her mother's little secret roughly half an hour ago." Mommy explained.

"You're shitting me." Olivia exclaimed before covering her mouth.

With this second, louder outburst, the sound of play grew silent for a moment as the women in the playpen stopped playing with their dolls. Mommy patiently waited for the sound of the girls playing to resume before responding to Olivia.

"I'm not lying. She noticed me pushing my pram around and-"

"What's a pram?" The blond interrupted. 

"It's an old fashioned stroller. So, like I said, I was pushing her mother around the block and she got curious about me. If her mother didn't sneeze, Mackenzie would've never known who was laying in the pram."

"Okay, soo… she just found out about her mom and now she's playing with her like this is all normal and shit?"

"Olivia, you're not quite understanding what I want you to see. Look at what she's doing."

Olivia returned her gaze to the girl who was around her own age. She was holding a doll, making it walk around on the surface of the playpen's floor while saying silly things in a goofy voice. If not for the two women who were twice her age, it would've been cute.

Olivia shrugged. "She's just playing dolls with them." 

"Simple things like playing games with your clients, reading them stories, preparing them meals and changing the occasional diaper is all you have to do in this line of work. It really is no different than babysitting, except with bigger babies and a bigger payout of course." The older woman smiled.

"Yeah, but I hate kids and I've never babysat anyone." Olivia paused for a brief moment until her eyes lit up. "What's stopping me from just blackmailing you?" Olivia grinned, going off on a tangent. "You take my mom off my hands, give her free babysitting and pay me to keep your freaky business secret. Sounds like a win win to me."

"Take a look in the corner by the ceiling." The woman called Mommy smiled as the eighteen year old girl finally noticed the camera. "I have this entire house under twenty four hour surveillance. I have footage of your mother feeding from my breasts. I've got multiple different videos of me changing her dirty diapers. I was literally wiping her ass before you arrived. If you want to play games with me, I'll have your mother's image plastered all over Facebook, Twitter and the less explicit videos put up on YouTube before the day is through. I can destroy her career, and your family by extension, if you want to fuck with me."

Olivia's face visibly went pale. "Geez, calm down. It was just a joke."

"Sorry for scaring you, but I don't take kindly to threats. Hypothetical or otherwise." Mommy's face remained neutral.

"Wait a minute. You're the one telling me that blackmail is bad, but you're going to use it on my mom?!"

"A woman has to be able to defend themselves from all threats. Just because I said blackmail is bad for business doesn't mean that I won't utilize it to protect myself from someone like you." Mommy explained with that same neutral expression akin to a professional poker player's face during a high stakes match. Of course, she would never put out private information on her client like that, but Olivia doesn't know that entirely.

"Yeah, but won't your other clients hear about how you narced on my mom? That would kill your business." Olivia shot back.

"Yes and no. I can always say that a hacker hacked my security system and came across the footage." The older woman said thoughtfully. 

"That might work on geezers, but not everyone will fall for that line of bullshit." Olivia folded her arms.

The woman called Mommy focused her sharp blue eyes onto Olivia's green eyes. "You know something Olivia? You're right. All I really have to do is call the cops on your mother. Have her taken from her in a diaper and a towel wrapped around her upper body. Word will spread when the neighbors see that spectacle unfold in front of my house. Then, It's only a matter of time before everyone knows about how she spends her free time wearing a diaper and hitting strangers. A hot-headed attorney, who strikes random people while indulging in her fetish...that isn't going to look good in the court of public opinion." Mommy paused, letting that fact sink in before continuing. "Take her off my hands, Olivia, learn a lifelong trade that will always bring in money and empower you to be your own woman."

"Fine!" Olivia sighed. "But I'm not changing dirty diapers."

To be Continued...

I just posted a huge update on my Patreon! Check it out!

• Like 3
On 6/14/2020 at 4:28 PM, babybb said:

just read update on this story on patron and all i can say it wow!!  be interested in seeing what happens next

I really appreciate your feedback and thank you for your story. It's a tough story to write but knowing that my readers are enjoying it helps keep me motivated. 

(I apologize for the delay. Family drama has really killed my drive to get things that matter the most done. I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

"That's perfectly acceptable. Not everyone offers that service. You kind of halve your income refusing that, but then again, clients will pay whatever you charge if they believe it's worth the price. I have babysat royalty before and, trust me, you can charge whatever you want if you're services offer… everything." 

Olivia scowled. "Yeah, no thanks. That's really gross."

"Baby steps, Olivia. It is no different than when you give your boyfriend a handjob."

"How did you even know I-"

"I didn't. Your mother worries about you an awful lot. She isn't always playing baby when she is here with me you know. Sometimes she confides in me much like a person does with their therapist."

"I see." Olivia remained quiet, her mind processing this new information.

"She truly cares about you, Olivia, but you've reached that age where her caring comes off as her constantly tampering in your personal affairs, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, that might be true, but she's been such a bitch lately." Olivia replied, her voice almost  a whine.

"Olivia. She's under a lot of stress at work. That and you're dating a boy that she doesn't exactly approve of while her husband has been home five days in the last four weeks. She's doing this all on her own and is at her wits end."

"I guess that kind explains why she came here, but how did you know all that?" Olivia asked, genuinely curious. "I've only been dating my boyfriend for a few weeks now."

"She spilled her guts before I gave her a nice breakfast." Mommy replied.

"So you and her talked before she got dressed up like that?"

"She poured her soul out to me on the changing table. I almost felt bad for spanking her, but I had to discipline her for breaking my rules. But, to still show her that I loved her, I gave her a little treat." 

"What? Like pancakes or something?" Olivia cocked an eyebrow, not exactly sure what the woman was talking about.

The matronly woman ran a finger over her bountiful chest, tracing her maternity bra through her dress. 

"Yeah, a bit T.M.I" The blond said while pretending to gag.

"It's all part of the job, but as I said. You ease into it. Just treat her like one of your aunt's grandkids."

"I guess I don't really have any other choice." Olivia sighed. 

"Any other questions?" Mommy asked, unfolding her arms.

"Can you put my mom in a t-shirt or something? I'm not trying to stare at her fat saggy tits while I'm here."

"Fair enough, I'll put her into something more appropriate." Mommy agreed. "After all, I normally have her in a dress, but today has been a bit hectic to say the least."

"Thank you." Olivia looked relieved. It was bad enough that she had to even consider entertaining her mother's perversion, but having to watch her play with toys, while her breasts just hung out there for all to see, was way too much for her to handle. Olivia noticed that the older woman had stood up from her chair and walked out into the living room. The eighteen year old got up from her chair and joined the dominatrix just in time to see her in action.

"Pammy!" The matronly woman stated in a firm tone, interrupting the women playing in the playpen. "Follow me to the nursery."

The blond simply nodded and stood up from the group. She toddled the short distance to the mesh wall and began to open the gate of her infantile enclosure when Mommy instantly shot her an upset glance.

"Pamela! On your hands and knees this instant!" 

The chubby blond quickly got down onto her knees and waited for Mackenzie to open the baby gate before she proceeded to crawl out into the living room. Each movement forward caused her diaper to shift, creating a symphony of crinkles as she made her way closer to the woman she called "mommy."

"That's my good baby!" The strict woman cooed as she led her charge into the nursery. 

Olivia couldn't help but stare in awe as that odd woman closed the door The power that this woman wielded over her mother was simply intoxicating; How her mom reacted to the mere utterance of her name, how the most basic command made her drop to ground and submit to any further orders. It was all so impressive and yet shocking to see. After spending her teen years under her mother's foot, Olivia quietly smirked to herself as she realized that there was potentially something more valuable than money here to be gained.

"Don't worry about her, mom. Let's just have fun." Olivia overheard the younger redhead say as she bent down next to the older woman and picked up a doll.  "You'll get used to it."

Olivia cocked an eyebrow as she studied the mom and daughter in the playpen. Unlike the tumultuous relationship she had with her mom, these two seemed to be friends. Still, no matter how well they got along, Olivia couldn't help but stare at them like it was some kind of sideshow act. The girl closer to her own age was dressed fairly normal for a teenager; jeans and a shirt, but the woman she called "mom" literally looked like an oversized three year old that had just gotten back from a birthday party. She wore a very pink, very small dress that seemed to show off her diapers more than hide them. That and her reddish brown hair was done up onto pigtails. It made her look like a giant toddler. The enormous playpen that surrounded the two women did nothing to mitigate that appearance. If anything, it only enhanced it and strengthened the illusion. 

"Isn't it nice? Just us playing together, letting our inner child run wild." Mackenzie smiled as she started playing with the doll.

"It is, but I'm feeling a little embarrassed with her here." Allison lowered her head bashfully, and pointed her toes further in.

Mackenzie recognized this behavior. She'd  seen her withdraw like this whenever she felt uncomfortable. Her mother wasn't exactly an outgoing woman, rather the opposite, but she needed to relax and accept that she was safe here.

"It's no big deal. Her mom is just like you. She isn't going to say anything to anyone about what you do." 

Olivia wanted to interject, but knew better than to open her mouth. After all, the chick wasn't wrong. She had nothing to gain by running her mouth or making fun of someone's else's mom.

"Mackenzie. I-"  Allison paused as her daughter shushed her.

"It's okay, mom. I understand you're worried, but I promise you that everything is going to be just fine." Mackenzie leaned in and gave her mom a nice hug. "Let's just have some fun with these toys, okay?"

"Kay!" Allison nodded enthusiastically as she pulled away from her daughter.

Olivia watched from the other side of the room feeling like the odd man out. The scene that had just played out in front of her reminded her of something out of a Disney movie. She couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy well up inside of her, wishing that she had that kind of relationship with her mom. If only her mom was that nice to her. Still, she didn't know what to do so she stood there and watched the mother and daughter play; the younger woman occasionally tickling the older woman's arms, causing the adult baby's pigtails to bounce around wildly as the forty one year old's voice returned to its babyish tone. A stream of giggles poured out of her mouth with each poke and prod. 

Allison was on her back with her feet up in the air, laughing like a child, while her daughter tickled her. It was truly unimaginable, but yet here she was, acting like she was her playmate or something. As she sat back up and grabbed her doll, the older woman couldn't help but think about how things were unfolding. She couldn't find any explanation for why her daughter was just going along with this…-this bizarre part of her, but she didn't need to question it at the moment.

It was nice to see her mother laughing again and acting more like herself. Even if she was dressed like a baby, there were things that shone through any mask she wore and Mackenzie could see that she was starting to relax again. However, whenever she got a little too quiet, Mackenzie made sure to give her tootsies a little tickle to pull her mother away from her thoughts. She seemed to have retreated into herself and was going through the motions since Olivia had arrived, but now she was beginning to open up once more by ignoring the blond newcomer in the room. 

As they played with their dolls, Mackenzie felt a flash of deja vu overcome her. It all seemed so strangely familiar to Mackenzie; playing together with her mom like this. She suddenly recalled how her mother used to play with her, just like this, when she was only four years old. It was before she started attending school and it felt so oddly comforting. For lack of any better words; it felt right. They were playing with dolls, but unlike in the past, when her mother would take the lead and make up such imaginative and whimsical stories for their afternoon sessions of play, Mackenzie was taking the lead. She was coming up with the story and simply allowed her mother to follow along as if she was just a baby. 

Meanwhile, in the nursery, Pamela stood on all fours and was trying to find her voice. She knew what she wanted to ask, but didn't know if asking would earn her a trip over her "Mommy's" lap. She simply stayed in place and watched the strict woman walk over to the closet. Seconds seemed to pass by agonizingly slow as mommy looked through the numerous shirts and dresses until the woman stopped and picked out a simple shirt. 

Mommy turned around with the infantile t-shirt and looked over at Pamela who looked like she had something on her mind even though she stood there in silence. The matronly woman knew that expression well; Pamela wanted to say something, but was too worried to spit it out. "Well, Mommy knows that look. Are you going to say what's on your mind or do I have to spank it out of you?"

To Be Continued...

I hope you enjoyed this latest installment of Even Mothers Require Supervision. If you require more middle aged suburban mothers being diapered in a pseudo soap opera style feel good fetish fiction then please check my Patreon. I have two whole chapters waiting for you there!

I also just posted a huge 5,000 update on my Patreon! Check it out!

• Like 2
On 7/23/2020 at 8:46 PM, Tfmonkey said:

Awesome update! More please!

I'll be posting another update in a few days on here. 

• Like 1
  • Cya changed the title to Even Mothers Require Supervision (12/13/22)