LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Butt Plugs

mavfan

How long do you usually wear your butt plug?  What is the longest time that you had it in?  Do you think it is sexy when you know someone is using? How much do you like it in your bottom? What size do you like the most?

• Like 1

Well to answer your questions in sequence:

1. I wear it until my Daddy takes it out.

2. I think it was about half a day before my Daddy couldn't contain himself any longer ?

3. Not really. I'm a submissive so I'm not interested in others wearing one and the thought of my Daddy using one is just weird to me.

4. A LOT! Mostly because it gets my Daddy super excited and in a very Dominant mood. The physical sensation is ok but it's nothing compared to seeing how excited it makes my Daddy.

5. It all depends on what my Daddy decides on and his mood. It has to be big enough to stay in comfortably but not so big it's uncomfortable. I have ones that are silicone, glass and steel and each one feels different ?

Little kaiya 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to find out what anyone uses to keep the butt plug moist and comfortable if its in for any amount of hours? I have tried vasoline it dries up after a while with my hemorrhoid problems I would like to keep one in for hrs, to keep them compressed, I have had a few surgeries and do enemas every day, it helps to keep something to hold my butt open after I put my water in Butt I think it may help more if I could leave it in longer, Like several hrs.

I Love to see another person, wearing diaper, its something,,, I don't know but for a lot of years I try to figure out if a person is wearing. Its been a fantasy to think one day I would be in a diapered relationship . I am married and my wife wants nothing to do with diapers, and because of the kind of cancer she had in 2006. We can't have sex anymore. I have made comments on here about it. I just play in my spare bedroom .

My wife also does not know.  I did end up buying a vibrator because I didn't have the courage or the cash to buy what I wanted - a suction cup anal toy - but I did see various sizes of sex toys.

I like inserting tampons.  OB makes a pretty large size, I sometimes insert two.  That plus a diaper??

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Dubious said:

Small ones I could use for many hours, but I lost interest as it didn't do anything for me

Don't really have any proper large ones for keeping in, only dildos 

I found them made out of glass, on Amazon, I like it because they are smooth, and they clean up really easy, I am just not sure what I can coat it with that will keep it lubed and not stick to my skin. I have hemorrhoids and the constant pressure on the inside I think will keep them from swelling up. I also found them in several sizes, some are too big for me.

I used standard petroleum jelly, but it will only last a few hours. I would not be able to re lube it if I am out in public, unless I go to a restroom.

Proper medical grade glass buttplugs and toys are absolutely incredible but you really need to know the difference between the cheap stuff that can fragment or splinter and the medical grade that won't.

The proper stuff is completely safe and can also be used for temperature play as they will conduct heat or cold very well.

Little kaiya 

1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Proper medical grade glass buttplugs and toys are absolutely incredible but you really need to know the difference between the cheap stuff that can fragment or splinter and the medical grade that won't.

The proper stuff is completely safe and can also be used for temperature play as they will conduct heat or cold very well.

Little kaiya 

I have the ones from Amazon, the reviews are really good, they claim to be medical grade, I have even dropped a couple of them and it sounded like they would have broken, but I tested them and found no cracks or chips. I really love these they are so mush more comfortable than the other toys I have used, I do use for play as well as to keep my butt from getting tight. When my hemorrhoids swell up the cold glass feels good, I have also placed them in a heating pad to warm up before using for play.

I started using  tampons with anti-itch hemorrhoid cream purely for relief.  They stay in place and while I like to have a diaper on over them, I don't have to.  OB are my faves.

How long do you usually wear your butt plug?  She puts it in so as long as she likes , sometimes over night but generally 3 or 4 hours.

How much do you like it in your bottom?  I enjoy it. Riding in a car on a bumpy road is a whole new experience. Being spanked with it in is another fun experience.

What size do you like the most? It depends on the situation. For going out , something medium sized. Large enough to know its there but not so large to where it becomes uncomfortable.  I`ve been trained to take large which is a really cool experience .

We have found glass plugs works best because your butt hole doesn't dry out as fast . It doesn't absorb the lube. They are reasonably priced . They clean up with soap and water.

• Like 1

I've got a three-piece collection of stainless steel with plastic jewels on the end.

I've only dabbled a bit with anal plugs though.  I don't wear regularly.  The small just falls out.  The first purchase I made was a single small plug as I had no idea how it would fit, then I bought the set of three (S/M/L).  The medium stays in well, almost feels like it disappears (i.e., i don't feel it inserted after a while).  The large takes quite a bit of coaxing to get it in, lots of lube and effort.  I can remove the large one relatively easily (just pull on the collar while pushing with my abdomen as though I have a large constipation).  The problem is that the large does tend to cause a little spot-bleeding after which I am reticent to try it again for a long while.  I could probably condition my butt to accept it but the medium works okay for the rare occasion when I decide to use.

As to my lube of choice, I've only had success with UberLube (any silicone based lube should do).  The water based and petroleum based lubes just don't work as well.  The silicone based lubes stay slick for hours.  One warning though, if your plug is silicone (black or colored rubbery texture), DO NOT USE SILICONE LUBE.  It will react with the silicone rubber and create a hard layer on the surface over a short time.

Stainless steel, glass or other materials should work just fine with silicone based lubricants.

Cute when attached to an animal (horse) tail - BUTT then there will be no sitting around and your diaper and covers are going to need a hole ! 

With some butt plugs if there is a difficult time keeping it inserted/retained - suggest a thong strap (LOCKING for those inclined in BD and or chastity).

And as DL-Boy has posted careful about tearing the anus (bleeding) with oversized plugs !

On 10/30/2019 at 6:38 PM, dressupDV said:

My wife also does not know.  I did end up buying a vibrator because I didn't have the courage or the cash to buy what I wanted - a suction cup anal toy - but I did see various sizes of sex toys.

I like inserting tampons.  OB makes a pretty large size, I sometimes insert two.  That plus a diaper??

On 10/30/2019 at 6:38 PM, dressupDV said:

Tampons are a great alternative! Playtex Ultra’s for me! ?

• 6 months later...
On 11/14/2019 at 10:22 PM, Menaiya said:

Anyone know of any "harness" I could wear to keep one in. Nothing annoys me more than to have one slip out.

Hey sweetie I enjoy my butt plug and yes there is a harness you can wear to keep it in place. If you are a connoisseur of butt plugs as i am and enjoy the intruding feeling I am posting a picture for you,, it can be ordered on Amazon. I love it and very sure you will enjoy it.. Petroleum jelly is good but dries too fast.. Use A&D ointment lasts far longer.

Butt Plug Harness.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I am wearing a medium size glass one right now. When I insert it I imagine a cock going in my bottom. I always get a semi when that happens

• Like 1

I sometimes use a butt plug, because as a pre-everything trans women I want to experience some kind of penetration. 

But whilst i do feel some kind mild satisfaction from it, it not a greatly sexual experience. 

I don't know if I use it correctly. 

On 7/16/2020 at 9:13 PM, mavfan said:

I am wearing a medium size glass one right now. When I insert it I imagine a cock going in my bottom. I always get a semi when that happens

I have a collection of the glass toys, 3 sizes of butt plugs, I have never been able to ge past the mid size. eBay and Amazon do both have all kinds of them. I do understand the good feeling when the glass toys are inside , I have found that the silicone lube is really good to leave a glass plug in for a longer time. Its a Bit pricey but I don't like it when the other lubes dry out, its not fun to get it out, I have hemorrhoids I use the plugs to put pressure on them, in the hopes that someday they will shrink. I Hate having the surgery,,,, I have had it done a few times and not ready to go through the pain again for 6 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After making home made butt plugs for a few years I ordered a couple from a website. These are silicon and I do not use a butt plug very often at all.  I am straight and just sometimes like the feeling of one up by butt for a little while.  I have been using K-Y lube to help insert it and I wonder if I'm using too much.  Should I just put a little dab on the tip to help get it started or try something other than K-Y jelly?  I put it in this morning before putting on my diaper (I put my diapers on standing up) and when I bent forwards a little to try and get my diaper between my legs, it shot out my butt and almost hit the wall.  I pushed it back in and managed to get my diaper on then my jeans.  As I walked out of my bedroom to my computer room, it pushed out again, almost all the way.  The tip remained lined up but I had to kind of hold the back of my jeans as I walked to keep it from dropping down in my diaper.  Since I had a thin cloth backed McKesson diaper on, anyone who would have looked at my butt would have thought I had pooped my pants with a long hard turd because it was really tenting out the back of my diaper and jeans!  While I do like the feeling of it slipping in and out, how do you guys keep your butt plugs in when not sitting down?

Reactions to butt plugs are very individualized so your experience may be quite different from mine. 

I do not coat the plug with lube but use literally just one drop.

If a plug keeps coming out, it could be (1) too big, (2) too small, (3) too much lube, (4) time to poop!, (5) your body just isn’t ready.

Bases come in several styles, including round and elongated. I find the elongated fits more comfortably into the buttcrack.

There are shiny and matte surfaces. There may be a difference between the two in terms of the plug staying in place.

For length, a longer plug will stimulate the rectum more.

For width, my intent is not to stretch so the approximately 1.6” diameter beginner's size available on Amazon is sufficient to give the anus an obstacle to struggle futilely against.

It takes time. It took me about a week to acclimate but now I feel empty without a plug. Anal muscle tone is improved and the lower abdomen is more relaxed.

• Like 1