LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chub spank

BabyJoey83

I'm a 36 yr old gay chub that is looking for men who enjoy spanking fat men. I am new to being spanked but the few times I have been spanked I really was turned on by it. I would love to find someone local to spank me but I'm always looking to make like minded online friends as well

7 hours ago, BabyJoey83 said:

I'm a 36 yr old gay chub that is looking for men who enjoy spanking fat men. I am new to being spanked but the few times I have been spanked I really was turned on by it. I would love to find someone local to spank me but I'm always looking to make like minded online friends as well

Hi Baby_Joey83 you may want to give a location so that others know if they are close or not.  I would not be able to supply the spanking as I want to be spanked myself so that would not work out.

4 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hi Baby_Joey83 you may want to give a location so that others know if they are close or not.  I would not be able to supply the spanking as I want to be spanked myself so that would not work out.

I live in poughkeepsie ny

Just this morning when I got up wearing a tight shiny short leotard and it was time for a real good spanking. I got the plastikc spatula and a plast missing spoon and bent over and started spanking by own butt and it felt so good with each spankin andthey came harder and the spoon is for shaking up the testies real ard and fast and I did climax but continued spanking till I was out of breath. It was great and what I am saying you can spank your self and it feels good.  My bottom is still sore and balls had a great shaking up.  

I made myself a short paddle that I use to paddle myself. I just bend over and spank my butt. Sometimes I go back and forth,  right cheek,  left cheek, right cheek, left cheek.  Other times I'll concentrate on one cheek and a time. Ten swats to the right cheek,  ten swats to the left cheek, ten more on the right cheek,  ten more to the left cheek. 

I had a giant wooden spoon that I found at a place that had stuff for restaurants,  but I broke it on my butt. 

You really can give yourself a good spanking. 

38 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I made myself a short paddle that I use to paddle myself. I just bend over and spank my butt. Sometimes I go back and forth,  right cheek,  left cheek, right cheek, left cheek.  Other times I'll concentrate on one cheek and a time. Ten swats to the right cheek,  ten swats to the left cheek, ten more on the right cheek,  ten more to the left cheek. 

I had a giant wooden spoon that I found at a place that had stuff for restaurants,  but I broke it on my butt. 

You really can give yourself a good spanking. 

Try different cloths to receive your spanking. PVC short shorts are great for they  vit tight and spanking on them really smacks and you feel it.  Plastic pants or rubber pants with no diaper will put  a good red mark on your but or a short leotard or a speedo type swim brief works real good.  Many different feels of what you wear.  I have a pu wet look jumpsuit and a spanking in that can make me dry. I prefer cloths of some type rather than bare bottom.

12 minutes ago, deacon said:

Try different cloths to receive your spanking. PVC short shorts are great for they  vit tight and spanking on them really smacks and you feel it.  Plastic pants or rubber pants with no diaper will put  a good red mark on your but or a short leotard or a speedo type swim brief works real good.  Many different feels of what you wear.  I have a pu wet look jumpsuit and a spanking in that can make me dry. I prefer cloths of some type rather than bare bottom.

I mostly like bare bottom.  Sometimes I'll paddle myself in my messy diaper.  It takes more swats to get a good spanking,  but it really feels good.  

It fits my "little" being an older child who refuses to be potty trained,  and gets spanked for going in his diaper, in an effort to get him to use the potty.  But he continues to use his diaper,  knowing full well what the consequences will be. 

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

I mostly like bare bottom.  Sometimes I'll paddle myself in my messy diaper.  It takes more swats to get a good spanking,  but it really feels good.  

It fits my "little" being an older child who refuses to be potty trained,  and gets spanked for going in his diaper, in an effort to get him to use the potty.  But he continues to use his diaper,  knowing full well what the consequences will be. 

It sounds to me like a win win situation.  Nothing like getting swatted while in a messy diaper locked in with rubber pants and the swats keep coming and moving the mess all over. I get excited just talking about it. 

19 minutes ago, deacon said:

It sounds to me like a win win situation.  Nothing like getting swatted while in a messy diaper locked in with rubber pants and the swats keep coming and moving the mess all over. I get excited just talking about it. 

Then, of course,  some corner time,  sitting on a hard wooden stool with a sore bottom in a messy diaper. 

59 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Then, of course,  some corner time,  sitting on a hard wooden stool with a sore bottom in a messy diaper. 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  BEN THEREDONE TAT AND WHAT A TREAT IT IS. Thanks  for sharing and I hope more too cum