LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melbourne meet ups

MrgoodguyX

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, i tried this before, and i guess I picked a time too close to Christmas / New Years.

Does anyone want to support me in organizing a meetup? I'll put the bulk of the work in, but I'd just like to gauge the interest. Please post here rather than PM, obviously personal details should be kept private. But if there are enough of us who want it, we'll make it happen.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2020 at 5:55 AM, Idzy said:

OK, i tried this before, and i guess I picked a time too close to Christmas / New Years.

Does anyone want to support me in organizing a meetup? I'll put the bulk of the work in, but I'd just like to gauge the interest. Please post here rather than PM, obviously personal details should be kept private. But if there are enough of us who want it, we'll make it happen.

Hey Idzy, in case you thought I'd dropped off the face of the earth, I got back after a January break and walked straight into a Corona virus corporate travel freeze so haven't made it down to Melbourne (or anywhere else) since.  I haven't set foot in an aircraft since December.  That's a bit weird for me!  I'll definitely PM you when this all sorts itself out and I'm back there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 9:15 PM, oznl said:

Hey Idzy, in case you thought I'd dropped off the face of the earth, I got back after a January break and walked straight into a Corona virus corporate travel freeze so haven't made it down to Melbourne (or anywhere else) since.  I haven't set foot in an aircraft since December.  That's a bit weird for me!  I'll definitely PM you when this all sorts itself out and I'm back there.

Hey mate, It's nice to hear from you.

A few of my friends are currently stranded in Europe trying to get back to the US due to travel bans.

Hopefully you're still well and healthy, and these days, taking all the necessary precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Here in Victoria the government has started taking fairly drastic measures starting today (Monday March 23rd) with non-essential businesses shut down and self-isolation recommended for the entire population.

Due to some of my previous health issues, particularly related to cancer treatment, I'm considered "immunocompromised" and in the "high risk" category (the same as babies and the elderly, so it's not just nappies we have in common), so have been under what equates to house arrest for a few weeks now. I cannot begin to express my sincere gratitude to my wonderful Wife who has been my lifeline to the outside world. Although not hoarding, we're well stocked with toilet paper, nappies, wipes, powder, antibacterial soap, hand sanitizer and everything else one could think of.

My thoughts are with all those affected by the pandemic (whether directly, or indirectly), and I implore everyone to cooperate with government controls and social separation recommendations to hopefully stay ahead of the curve and ride this nightmare out without seeing the kind of widespread suffering which has occurred elsewhere.

@oznl Thanks for thinking of me. It's most appreciated.