LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An idea

So I live in the fort hood area, and am a bit new to abdl, but I have realised that's hard to tell if someone is interested in this fetish, so therefore I devised a way in the fort hood/killeen/ harker heights area, so first if you are a caretaker looking to take care of someone wear either a blue or pink bracelet, blue for if interested in a boy little, pink if your interested on caring for a girl. And stripes to give an idea if what your looking for in the caregiver role. Add a white stripe if you want them to wear diapers followed by a brown stripe if you plan on them using the diapers. 

Add a green stripe if you plan on the relationship being sexual, and an orange stripe if you don't plan on anything sexual. And lastly add a red stripe if you plan on them staying over for 1 or 2 nights. 

Now for littles who know what the bracelet means, do a thumbs up and grab the person's attention, ask if you can see the bracelet if they say yes, look for stripes if you don't see any then there probably not part of this, if you do check what the colors of the stripes and tell them about a new movie that's come out, if you are a caretaker are interested in them, simply cut them off halfway, and say you'd love to see the movie and hand them a piece of paper with any info like your phone number, or any information you'd think be relevant, if your not interested just say your busy.

Honestly, this seems incredibly overcomplicated. An easier way might be getting involved in online groups and finding local people that way. Not to mention a lot of people probably wouldn't be comfortable with random people coming up to them that way. Not to mention the red stripe just seems more like a personal fantasy than something people would use. Having someone you know nothing about staying over just seems risky at best and disastrous at worst.

Little kaiya 

I understand that, but its not about my personel wants, but rather a way for someone who is in that caretaker role to make clear the basic things there looking for, in a way that only someone from the commumity would know, were they also can actually see the person for themselfs rather then just go off there online profile.

There are just so many other simple and straightforward ways for caregivers and littles to actually meet people that it seems like adding complication without a lot of benefit.  It's kind of like people who suggested wearing a diaper pin with a coloured head. It never went far for a reason.

Plus, in my opinion, it also sort of promotes caregivers and littles treating one another as roles versus as people. There is so much more to DDlg relationships than can be expressed by a stripe on a bracelet. Getting to know people as people seems a better basis for a relationship than, "oh your bracelet had a pink or blue stripe".

An intro or a personal add on a website that just said, "I want a baby boy or babygirl in diapers" probably wouldn't go very far or get much interest. Also, being realistic, the odds of meeting someone like that in real life are VERY low.

I mean, you do you, but if you're looking for realistic and functional ways to meet people there are already far simpler and more effective ways that exist.

On 9/27/2019 at 3:09 PM, Venomkinglordofvenom said:

So I live in the fort hood area, and am a bit new to abdl, but I have realised that's hard to tell if someone is interested in this fetish, so therefore I devised a way in the fort hood/killeen/ harker heights area, so first if you are a caretaker looking to take care of someone wear either a blue or pink bracelet, blue for if interested in a boy little, pink if your interested on caring for a girl. And stripes to give an idea if what your looking for in the caregiver role. Add a white stripe if you want them to wear diapers followed by a brown stripe if you plan on them using the diapers. 

Add a green stripe if you plan on the relationship being sexual, and an orange stripe if you don't plan on anything sexual. And lastly add a red stripe if you plan on them staying over for 1 or 2 nights. 

Now for littles who know what the bracelet means, do a thumbs up and grab the person's attention, ask if you can see the bracelet if they say yes, look for stripes if you don't see any then there probably not part of this, if you do check what the colors of the stripes and tell them about a new movie that's come out, if you are a caretaker are interested in them, simply cut them off halfway, and say you'd love to see the movie and hand them a piece of paper with any info like your phone number, or any information you'd think be relevant, if your not interested just say your busy.

That's basically the concept of the "hanky code" which some people use at kink events to show what they're interested in.  For example a white hankerchief means diapers, yellow = wetting, brown = messing, a rope bracelet = bondage, and so on.  From what I remember, any of these worn on the left means interested in giving, and on the right means interested in recieving.