LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottle Time

TinyBunny

I've been feeling really little over the past couple of weeks and I brought out my supplies that I'd hidden whilst my friend was visiting and a few other people came to the house.

So I've just had two and a half lovely warm bottles.  Couldn't suppress a few tiny belches and every time thought "Oops, that was embarrassing," but of course it's just me here and I wasn't exactly aiming to appear mature by using my bottle anyway.

Hopefully I won't get too fat by drinking all of that yummy warm milk but I don't have a microwave oven and I accidentally boiled too much.  I'm truly dreadful at looking after myself nowadays.

On 9/26/2019 at 3:59 PM, TinyBunny said:

I've been feeling really little over the past couple of weeks and I brought out my supplies that I'd hidden whilst my friend was visiting and a few other people came to the house.

So I've just had two and a half lovely warm bottles.  Couldn't suppress a few tiny belches and every time thought "Oops, that was embarrassing," but of course it's just me here and I wasn't exactly aiming to appear mature by using my bottle anyway.

Hopefully I won't get too fat by drinking all of that yummy warm milk but I don't have a microwave oven and I accidentally boiled too much.  I'm truly dreadful at looking after myself nowadays.

What kind of bottle do you use? I'm looking to get a quality bottle and was wondering what works for you.

I absolutely love when my Daddy has me lay my head in his lap and he feed me a bottle and strokes my hair while I cuddle my stuffie super tightly. There's just something so wonderful about nursing on a bottle without having to hold it and feeling Daddy's warm gentle touch. The whole thing just puts me in littlespace so quickly. I admit I almost always end up falling asleep in Daddy's lap when he bottle feeds me.

Daddy bought me a couple of the large, glass, baby bottles from Rearzxand we both love them. ??

Little kaiya 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I absolutely love when my Daddy has me lay my head in his lap and he feed me a bottle and strokes my hair while I cuddle my stuffie super tightly. There's just something so wonderful about nursing on a bottle without having to hold it and feeling Daddy's warm gentle touch. The whole thing just puts me in littlespace so quickly. I admit I almost always end up falling asleep in Daddy's lap when he bottle feeds me.

Daddy bought me a couple of the large, glass, baby bottles from Rearzxand we both love them. ??

Little kaiya 

Sounds so wonderful, would love to be able to experience that 

I'm glad that we're all agreed that warm bottles are an excellent way to relax.  I have a 240 ml adult baby bottle with a white collar from nappiesrus.co.uk

And it's a five-star review from me, I'm going to try and get one or two more the next time I need to do a nappiesrus order.

• 9 months later...
On 9/28/2019 at 3:26 AM, littleTomás said:

What kind of bottle do you use? I'm looking to get a quality bottle and was wondering what works for you.

I really like the avent  not the petal the regular one 

• 4 weeks later...

I just love bottle time. It just takes me away. When my wife and I are playing I usually get a bottle if I'm diapered in the evening, and if I stay dry through the night I get one before I get out of bed in the morning. While she will make me the bottles of formula and put the bottle in my mouth to start she has yet to actually feed me the whole bottle...

An unusual thing happen this morning. I got 2 bottles of formula, one while I was still in bed and the second when I was being changed. I'm now sitting on the couch in a Pampers Cruiser watching TV. I'm worried because if I have more than 16ounces of formula things can get really messy and I do not mess my diapers and I'm not suppose to take them off myself. Now I am wondering what my wife was thinking when she gave me the second bottle. She has made it very clear she will play along with me but if I mess my diaper I am on my own.

• Like 1
On 8/29/2020 at 9:48 AM, Little Baby Becca said:

An unusual thing happen this morning. I got 2 bottles of formula, one while I was still in bed and the second when I was being changed. I'm now sitting on the couch in a Pampers Cruiser watching TV. I'm worried because if I have more than 16ounces of formula things can get really messy and I do not mess my diapers and I'm not suppose to take them off myself. Now I am wondering what my wife was thinking when she gave me the second bottle. She has made it very clear she will play along with me but if I mess my diaper I am on my own.

Hi Becca what happened on Saturday?

On 8/31/2020 at 6:51 PM, diaperuser said:

Hi Becca what happened on Saturday?

I had 16 ounces of formula in about 30 minutes which for me is my limit for a 24 hour period. I'm not sure why she decided to do that to me, but I survived. About an hour later I had wet twice then asked to be changed. I was put in another Pampers and stayed dry for a few hours. Fortunately the mess never happen. But I was really nervous because I had never had that much in such a short time. Usually if I have a bottle in the morning I wont get another till night time.

8 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

I had 16 ounces of formula in about 30 minutes which for me is my limit for a 24 hour period. I'm not sure why she decided to do that to me, but I survived. About an hour later I had wet twice then asked to be changed. I was put in another Pampers and stayed dry for a few hours. Fortunately the mess never happen. But I was really nervous because I had never had that much in such a short time. Usually if I have a bottle in the morning I wont get another till night time.

That’s good. Maybe she was trying to see if you could hold it. Too bad she won’t change you when messy. 

8 hours ago, diaperuser said:

That’s good. Maybe she was trying to see if you could hold it. Too bad she won’t change you when messy. 

I have no desire to mess either so it works out well for us. I can count on one hand how many times I've had a messy diaper and I've had to clean myself up every time...

On 9/28/2019 at 9:31 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

Little kaiya 

when I'm working 12-hour shifts my wife does the same for me. I get home take a shower she diapers me an i her. We eat and she starts bottle-feeding Me on the couch or bed afterwards depending how tired I am.if it's the bed though I usually fall asleep. an like you said there is something wonderful about not having to hold it and being completely in your partners care.?