LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

School Time

"Wake up Zachary it is time for school."

I sit up in bed rubbing my eyes.

Okay I have not heard those words for a very long time. But I thought it would be a fun way to start this topic so here it goes.

I didn't mind school to much when I was in primary school. I never had to wear a school uniform. Not at the time but now I kind of wish they made us wear one.

Sometimes I so wish I could go to school set in the classroom and learn new things. I know that can't happen.

Sometimes I will sit and do homework from those workbooks you can buy at Walmart and other retailers.

It would be fun if I could do a school simulation online.  Right now as I am typing this I am wearing a school uniform I made. Basically it's just khaki shorts and a polo shirt I put a elementary school patch on it.

I am sure I am not the only one here who wish they could sit in a elementary or kindergarten class as a student.

13 hours ago, Zachary Alexaander said:

Sometimes I so wish I could go to school set in the classroom and learn new things. I know that can't happen.

Sometimes I will sit and do homework from those workbooks you can buy at Walmart and other retailers.

It would be fun if I could do a school simulation online.  

I am sure I am not the only one here who wish they could sit in a elementary or kindergarten class as a student.

To me it sounds like dream come thru  but   prefably in reel life   with a  mommy  at home when im of  from  kindergarten or  Elementary school   making shore i did all my homework   (dreamy eyes  ) 

Oh yes! I definitely wish I could go back to grade school. Second and third grade were the best. I had good teachers, and in third grade we learned a lot of history. A lady would bring in a lot of old things from the past to show us, and our classroom was in the old part of the school building, which was really neat! There was a basement which could only be accessed through an outside door (that was always locked), and I always wondered what was down there. I also miss recess. In science we built volcanoes out of clay and made them erupt! As you can imagine, at that age I really didn't mind going to school. It was fun! Could someone PLEASE invent a time machine?!