LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attends Premier underwear

2sail2

I bought a pack of these. These are soft and thick.  The back is probably the most noticeable under clothing of any pull up I've tried (for whatever reason my pants that I buy are almost always some tight in the rear even though my butt is not that big).  In the front, the padding does go outside of the gathers, so the soft padding is right up against the skin. Also, the padding in the front does not come up very high.  It seems very fluffy and airy.   I don't think they have plastic in them as they do leech the urine smell out; furthermore, it doesn't have seem to have any sort of urine smell control.

I only wore for 5 hours with two minor wettings and a fairly big one towards the end.  I didn't have leaks.  It did feel pretty stiff, but not as stiff as others.  The one thing I  willl have to report back on is chaffing.  They are soft, so they might be good for less chaffing.  But as mentioned, bulk in the rear making it more noticeable that you have something on may be an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, I want to add that the front is very thick and soft.  It feels  like  putting my head on a pillow and going to sleep.  The front padding does not come up very high. The back is almost  as wide as a diaper.  As they get full, if it's the only thing your wearing around the house, they will start to slide down--that's how soft the material is.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...