LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the closest store to your home you buy your diapers at?

Mysterion

Of course, some of the stores I visit to buy diapers are in a distance of 20km anyway. 
But to get pull-ups for instance I wouldn’t go to supermarket or drugstores in my home village. 
Too many people could recognize me and my purchase. They would probably guess, that I wear for medical reasons, maybe prostate cancer. And for familiar women that would be a nice gossip, wich they sure would love to spread.
Unless you talk about what you are buying, lie and tell them that they are for your grandpa or stepfather. 
But that’s too much hassle and if possible, I avoid it.

Nearby stores sell only cloth-like medical brands

I have to buy everything online and pay for expensive shipping

Wish I lived closer to a store that I could drive too, closest store is 420 km away (260 miles) one way

On 9/21/2019 at 8:47 AM, DL-Boy said:

Let's get this out of the way first, I'm not really incontinent (yet). I can hold my bladder when I want to. I have been 24/7 For only about a month an a half now since coming back to the ABDL lifestyle after 20 years away. I wear and use diapers out of the desire to do so, not need.

That being said, I buy my daytime diapers from any Walmart I can find them, the closer to home the better. Back in the 90s when I started wearing for the first time, I felt a little weird when I picked up a bag and took it to the cashier, afraid of judgmental glances and comments about my purchase but after 25 years of buying my wife's disposable underwear, I've learned that nobody gives a damn what you buy, neither the cashier nor your fellow customers. Any embarrassment is all in the mind of the individual who is buying the diapers and for the most part is unfounded.

I casually take the bag of diapers or even ABDL paraphernalia (baby bottles, sippie-cups, etc) up to the register without a care that others might have some thought or comment about them.

Tell 'em brother! I've come to the same conclusion. Only YOU care. No store carries the ConfiDry 24/7 diaper. And if/when I switch to Northshore, no store that I know of carries those either, not to mention any other ABDL diaper.

I stopped worrying about clerks early on.   So what if they think I wear them because I'm some sort of pervert.

I was more concerned that a friend will see me carrying the bag through the store.  Still I didn't have to go far to put that worry out of my head.   Now I'm at the age where I can honestly say I need to wear them from time to time.

The problem around here is all we have is CVS and Walgreens.   The nearest "medical" place that might have something is like 40 minutes away and they just have the usual FirstQuality-ish healthcare brands.  I get everything mail order.    I don't worry about the deliveries.   Even at the UPS store where I kind of knew the staff I wasn't too concerned if I got a non-discrete box.   They always knew me as the wine guy (I have my wine delivered there because it has to be signed for by an adult or UPS/FEDEX can't leave it).