LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is the closest store to your home you buy your diapers at?

Mysterion

A question for those who mainly wear for fun and not just buy online but shop for their diapers or pull-ups in local stores. 
As I don’t want to run into friends or relatives, I usually buy my stuff not in nearby stores but travel some 15 or 20km to get them.

I don’t think I will meet anybody there. Besides one bigger shop, where I sometimes put my pull-ups in the cart and hope, that I don’t run into anyone :?.

I have the freedom of traveling, for my job on a daily basis, so I get to pass lots of little small town pharmacies, where I pick up some every day to day use diapers, that are more discreet to wear.

And I have a ABDL store about an hour from where I live in Georgia. But I have bought diapers as close a 10 mins away from me. Which is the close store to me.

I just plan my trips to that store at times I know that I would not run in to anybody do to it’s low volume shopping times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for me its walgreens 3miles away. its the cheapo store brands i use as stuffers.

i always do a once over of the store to see anyone i know. the cashiers are high turnover so ill likely never see them again. if i know someone when i walk in i just grab a drink.

Theres a store here in Ottawa near my Daddy and I, about 30 minutes away, that started selling some AB products so we enjoy going in there together. I also know their Store Manager so can give them suggestions for new products to bring in ?

Little kaiya

I am lucky enough to live within 45 miles of the ABU store in Everette, Wa.  I just got back home with a case of they're new Bunny Hopps diaper and one bag of the PeekABU diapers.  By paying in cash I got a 15% discount.  In all I paid $100 dollars for 50 diapers an amazing $2 dollars per diaper.  One other person came in while I was there.  They even have a private changing room in case you want to put on some protection for the drive home.  The store is located in an industrial area so there is little chance of anybody seeing you.  It makes buying diapers inexpensive and private what more could a DL want.

Let's get this out of the way first, I'm not really incontinent (yet). I can hold my bladder when I want to. I have been 24/7 For only about a month an a half now since coming back to the ABDL lifestyle after 20 years away. I wear and use diapers out of the desire to do so, not need.

That being said, I buy my daytime diapers from any Walmart I can find them, the closer to home the better. Back in the 90s when I started wearing for the first time, I felt a little weird when I picked up a bag and took it to the cashier, afraid of judgmental glances and comments about my purchase but after 25 years of buying my wife's disposable underwear, I've learned that nobody gives a damn what you buy, neither the cashier nor your fellow customers. Any embarrassment is all in the mind of the individual who is buying the diapers and for the most part is unfounded.

I casually take the bag of diapers or even ABDL paraphernalia (baby bottles, sippie-cups, etc) up to the register without a care that others might have some thought or comment about them.

22 hours ago, fillemup said:

I buy all of my diapers on Amazon and they are always discretely shipped to my house. 

How's this for discrete for an Amazon buy: I bought a case of Abena Abri-form Premium XL4's on Amazon and the box had all of that info all over it. "ABENA", "ABRI-FORM", "XL4" all are on the box somewhere.  Anyone who knows what Abena makes would know what was in the box. There were no pictures of diapers on the box though, so that is pretty discrete...

16 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

How's this for discrete for an Amazon buy: I bought a case of Abena Abri-form Premium XL4's on Amazon and the bag had all of that info all over it. "ABENA", "ABRI-FORM", "XL4" all are on the box somewhere.  Anyone who knows what Abena makes would know what was in the box. There were no pictures of diapers on the box though, so that is pretty discrete...

Nobody knows what Abena is except maybe someone who works in a very upscale nursing home. 

6 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

How's this for discrete for an Amazon buy: I bought a case of Abena Abri-form Premium XL4's on Amazon and the box had all of that info all over it. "ABENA", "ABRI-FORM", "XL4" all are on the box somewhere.  Anyone who knows what Abena makes would know what was in the box. There were no pictures of diapers on the box though, so that is pretty discrete...

Are your Abena's double boxed or is it a single box? I always order Seni diapers from Amazon and they are always double boxed. The outer box is a big Amazon box with only a shipping sticker on it with my name and address. No indication of what is inside the box.

23 minutes ago, fillemup said:

Are your Abena's double boxed or is it a single box? I always order Seni diapers from Amazon and they are always double boxed. The outer box is a big Amazon box with only a shipping sticker on it with my name and address. No indication of what is inside the box.

Single boxed.  They come from Engoloids Medical in Grapevine, TX (about 20 miles from me), and they ship via UPS rather than Amazon Logistics.

I get my diapers from a local pharmacy. I prefer cloth diapers in general but when I have to go out and about I simply wear attends diapers, they do a decent job I think. The pharmacy I go to is about a ten minutes’ walk from where I live. I have no intention to travel half way across the country to get a new supply.

50 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

Single boxed.  They come from Engoloids Medical in Grapevine, TX (about 20 miles from me), and they ship via UPS rather than Amazon Logistics.

That's where the problem is. If it was shipped from an Amazon warehouse, it would be double boxed with no indication of what is inside the box. All of my Seni diapers come from an Amazon warehouse.

11 minutes ago, fillemup said:

That's where the problem is. If it was shipped from an Amazon warehouse, it would be double boxed with no indication of what is inside the box. All of my Seni diapers come from an Amazon warehouse.

Couldn't pass up the price though.  Case of 48 XL4 Abena Premiums (cloth-backed with tabs) for $69.76 minus a $4.96 Amazon coupon for a total price of $64.80.  That was $1.35/ea for Abena's maximum absorbency (Level 4).  I probably could have gotten the plastic backed ones for slightly less (they're older stock) but I wanted to try the fabric backing.

28 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

Couldn't pass up the price though.  Case of 48 XL4 Abena Premiums (cloth-backed with tabs) for $69.76 minus a $4.96 Amazon coupon for a total price of $64.80.  That was $1.35/ea for Abena's maximum absorbency (Level 4).  I probably could have gotten the plastic backed ones for slightly less (they're older stock) but I wanted to try the fabric backing.

The best fabric backed diapers I have found are the Seni super plus diapers and the Seni Quatro diapers. The Seni super plus is the diaper I wear during the day and the Seni Quatro is my night time diaper. They are the best fitting diapers I have ever worn. You might want to check them out.

LOL Oh my i could stop by abu on my way to or from work if i so desired but since i get all my supplies from medical they all are shipped to my apartment complex office so like 8 cases of Abena's are sent each month and they my sons Medicaid diapers come too we run a few miles away to Walmart for anything else if not then its all from amazon 

20180831_111227.jpg

So your provider's version of "discrete" is to use reinforced paper box tape to cover up the name panels, logos and descriptions on the boxes?  All you can tell from those boxes is that the recipient uses a LARGE whatever it is...