LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Daddy the Diplomat (FINAL chapter coming soon!))

MY DADDY THE DIPLOMAT

By LtlGary

“But Dad, I don’t need any help. I can change myself.” I whined.       

“I know you can, Dustin. But where we’re going you won’t be allowed to. Besides, we’re both guys. And we got the same equipment. Or did you forget I used to change your diapers when you were a baby?”

I grumbled under my breath as Dad laid the changing pad on the hotel room bed. He neatly lined up the bottles of baby powder and rash cream. Next came the diapers. I had wanted just the plain white disposables, but Dad had insisted on getting a variety.

“Dinos, Race Cars, or Super Heroes?” He asked me.

“I don’t care. You can pick.” I murmured.

He picked up a race car diaper and ushered me over to the bed. I raised my arms, like a boy much younger than me would. My shirt was soon pulled off my skinny ten year old body. My pants were next, falling to the ground. I simply stared at my Dad in just my boxer briefs.

He saw I was getting emotional and snatched me off the ground in a big bear hug.

“It’s ok. I know moving isn’t easy. But this new diplomatic post is a dream come true. It will be a fresh start. For the both of us.”

“I know, but I can’t help feeling that we’re leaving Mom behind.”

Losing my mother to cancer had been hard on the both of us. Dad had used up all his medical leave to be with her. He had gone into deep debt with all kinds of experimental treatments. Eventually he had to sell the house. My grades also began to suffer as I didn’t see the point of keeping up with my schoolwork. Mom had always helped me with my homework, and she always made it practical as well as fun.

We were lucky enough to have church friends who helped take care of us after the funeral. Who bought me diapers when my bedwetting had reared its ugly head. To have a shoulder to cry on. Who even babysat me when Dad had to work long hours to pay off the debt.

Three months later Dad was called into the office. He had been appointed to be a junior diplomat for the island nation of Panjeah. The next few days we packed all our things and hopped on the next flight over. The trip would take two days, and currently we were in a hotel. In a city called San Romero I think? I can’t remember.

Dad gently lowered my boxer briefs to the floor where they joined my jeans.

“You know why I’m doing this?”

I wiped my eyes. “Panjeah keeps all children under 18 in diapers. Not to mention I have to wear a uniform to school. Don’t they treat all their kids like infants and toddlers?”

“Not all of them. It depends on their behavior. You won’t have to deal with corporal punishment, which is a crying shame…”

“Dad!”

“Only joking. Most kids can wear regular clothes just like you. Only the naughty ones will be pushed around in strollers or be in harnesses.”

“You’re not planning on doing anything like that with me?”

“Relax. As long as you make good grades and get along with everyone, then you will have nothing to worry about. The only change will be wearing diapers 24/7 instead of just at nighttime.”

Dad laid me down onto the bed. He made sure to cover my ‘package’ and my rear with lots of rash cream.

“Not so much powder, I don’t want people to know.”

He fixed me with a stare.

“Sorry.”

I nervously brushed my bright red hair out of my eyes as Dad finished taping up my sides.

“There, all finished!”

“Thanks, Dad.”

“You’re welcome, Dustin.”

He set me on my own bed next to his.

“Dad?”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

“I know.”

I curled up with my blankie and closed my eyes. I felt the sheets being tucked around my small frame and a kiss on my forehead.

The next morning my diaper was drenched. I didn’t dream about Mom like I did most nights, strangely enough. It was the first restful night I’d had in months. Dad let me have the shower first, which I greatly appreciated. He probably wanted to dispose of my diaper and not leave it for the maids. I let the water pour down my frame, imagining all my worries going down the drain.

Dad helped me towel off, paying extra attention to my mid-section. He offered me the same choice as last night and I chose super heroes. Moments later I was sporting a thick diaper with a Marvel super hero on the front.

“I laid out new jeans for you, since your old ones won’t fit in your current state.”

I took my time getting dressed while Dad was in the shower. The jeans were loose enough to hide my diaper but tight enough to stay on my waist. I silently prayed that no one would notice.

We packed our things and were out of the hotel room by 10. We stopped for breakfast on the way to the airport, which was across the street. We took our time since we had our own private plane to take us to Panjeah. One of the perks of Dad working for the government.

I tried not to eat too much because flying didn’t agree with me. It was never take off, or when we were at cruising altitude. It was whenever there was turbulence or landing. I hated carrying my used motion sickness bags but Dad didn’t want anyone else dealing with that. He had spent years in the service industry before landing his government job, so he didn’t want to inconvenience anyone else with my problems.

After we ate we walked over and checked in with security. Dad had both our tickets and passports. There wasn’t much of a line, nor many families. Most of Dad’s coworkers were single or didn’t have kids. Dad always commented on how much fun they were missing out on.

I stayed close as we boarded. Once I put my bag under my seat, I pulled out my large puzzle book to help me keep my mind away from my surroundings. I was busy with a complicated word search when the plane rushed down the runway. We took to the cloudless skies.

“How long is the flight?” I looked up after I finished my search.

“Little over four hours.” Dad was listening to a news podcast.

I pulled out my blankie from my bag and curled up in my seat. Dad draped an arm over my shoulder as I closed my eyes. I imagined myself on the start of an epic journey, a quest to find ancient treasure. Bullies from my previous school morphed into monsters for me to slay. My old school became a treacherous swamp. As a knight of the realm, I travelled far and wide in long expansive battles. Sadly, my adventure faded from my mind as I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Dad shook me awake a few hours later. “We’re here.”

I looked out the window to find the plane rolling up to the small terminal. “Are you sure you didn’t drug my orange juice this morning?”

“I swear. I’m as surprised as you are.”

“First time I slept through a landing.” I gathered my things. I glanced out the window as I put my blankie back in my backpack. “Why isn’t there a gate?”

“Panjeah only has a small airport. There’s only a handful of flights in or out.”

We exited the plane and walked down the offered stairs. The smell of the ocean assaulted my nostrils. Followed by the crashing waves. Palm trees waved in the breeze. I held my hand in front of my eyes to shield them from the afternoon glare.

A small entourage awaited us in the small terminal. Most of the adults were dressed just like Dad in business casual clothing. I noticed a few children following their parents. Each had a tell-tale waddle as well as a bulge around their waist. Even the teenagers weren’t exempt.

Dad walked up to a large brown skinned muscular man.

“Katoa! Good to finally meet you in person!”

“Likewise, Derrick! And who do we have here?”

I hid behind my Dad as my nerves got the better of me.

“This is my son, Dustin. Don’t mind him, he’s shy around new people.”

Katoa knelt in front of me so we saw eye to eye. “Pleased to meet you, little man.”

“Hi.” I didn’t feel like talking.

We walked out to the tiny parking lot where a small car was waiting for the three of us. Dad and I didn’t check any luggage since most of our things would arrive by ship in a couple of days. Dad and Katoa chatted about important details: getting his office up and running, vehicle options, and getting groceries. I perked up when they talked about my schooling.

“So I’ll be attending the local school here?” I inquired.

“Indeed, little man. I’m sure you’ll be quite the catch.” Katoa replied.

He wasn’t kidding. Most Panjeese had tanned leathery skin, long black hair, and even blacker eyes. I doubt they’d seen a kid with fire engine hair and eyes the color of the ocean.

“We’ll need to get you fitted for your school uniform tomorrow.” Dad informed me.

“Has school started yet?”

“Next week. Maybe you’ll have a chance to run into my kids.” Katoa grinned at me.

We arrived at the small flat. It was a single story abode that rested over a bluff overlooking the ocean. Volcanic rock bricks covered the outside. Dad admired the spacious living room and kitchen. My room was twice the size of my old one. There was only one bathroom, but I had a little side room that was fully stocked with a large changing table, cream, powder, and plenty of diapers. 

But the best part? I had my own sink and shower! I have craved it since Dad and I had to share in our small condo. Maybe not having access to a toilet wasn’t so bad at all.

A question popped into my head as I waved good bye to Katoa and the driver. “Dad? Who’s gonna be here when I get off from school?”

“There’ll be plenty of activities to keep you busy once school is out. Didn’t you say you wanted to try out for the soccer team?”

“Can I?” I begged.

“Of course!” He laughed. “That and study hall should keep you busy until I’m finished with work.”

“I’d love it if you could pick me up.”

“No promises.”

“Oh, and Dad?”

“Yes?”

“Could I get a change?”

“Sure thing.” He ruffled my hair.

That night we slept on just the mattresses. I don’t know how Dad could afford them. Not that he’d tell me if I asked him. I was just glad that Dad and I could use this to start over. We both needed a fresh start after the large trial we endured.

I was so comfy that I had trouble getting up, though I think the time change had something to do with it. Dad had to pry me out of bed and carry me to my changing table. Soon I was in a fresh Dino diaper and being carried into the kitchen.

“Do you want to sit in the high chair? You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

I didn’t see it the first tour of the condo. But there it was, up against the table in the center of the kitchen. I was still struggling to wake up so I simply shrugged. Dad plopped me in and set the tray in front. Soon I was watching him cook. Something he hasn’t done in quite a while.

Dad loved cooking and was quite good at it. I loved to help him mix ingredients while he would man the stove. Or when he’d pick me up so I could reach the stove timer in order to set it. Mom would always be his go to assistant, and both of them would juggle meats, vegetables and make all kinds of dishes. When Mom got sick he started cooking less and less. Soon I was having microwaved meals more often than not. When she left us, I feared he would never cook because the memories we made would be too painful.

I brushed my memories aside as Dad plopped a plate full of French toast in front of me. Along with an egg on the side. Neither of us said much, letting the amazing food do the talking. I made sure to lick the plate clean of maple syrup.

“All done!” I announced.

Dad unbuckled me from my high chair and I weaseled my way to the floor.

“Hurry and get dressed, we have a busy day today.”

I put on yesterday’s jeans and my favorite rock band t-shirt. Soon there was a honk in the driveway. I made my way out to the living room to find Dad and Katoa chatting. We piled into the car and drove into the nearby village. Dad told me that Katoa was simply dropping off the car, and it was ours to drive.

“Do you work with my Dad?” I asked him.

“Of course. I translate for him.”

“Don’t most Panjeese speak English?”

“Most of the kids do. As well as those in the big cities. Not so much out in the countryside.”

We pulled up in front of an old stone building. Numerous paintings greeted us as we walked in. Mannequins were everywhere, dressed in fancy attire. Racks of dress clothing lined the walls. A tall skinny man in slacks and a vest came from the back room.

“Welcome, welcome! I see you are here to get the little one fitted?”

“Yup.”

“Well then, come over here.” The tailor beckoned me to a small stool. “Now, please strip down to your diaper so I can get your measurements.”

My face turned white. “Uh, Dad?”

“Relax, Dustin. I’m sure he’s seen dozens of boys in just their diapers.” He reassured me. “Do you have soccer gear as well?”

“I do indeed. Does your son intend to try out for the school team?”

“You bet I do!” I answered enthusiastically before Dad could say anything. I had desperately wanted to try out for sports, but Mom’s sickness never gave me the chance.

“Good! My son had mentioned rumors that there might not be a team this year because there wasn’t enough support. What position did you want to play?”

“Goalie.”

“Maybe if you’re a good boy for your father and me, I’ll let you try on the gear? Even though I’m supposed to wait for tryouts.” The tailor winked at Dad.

In a flash I had stripped off my t-shirt and jeans and was standing on the stool with my hands behind my back. The tailor chuckled as he brought out the measuring tape. He wrapped it around my waist, then had me stretch it along my arms. Humming to himself, the tailor walked back to the racks and returned with a polo shirt onesie with the school emblem on the right breast.

“Hold up your arms.”

I obediently raised them, having been familiar with this routine. The tailor expertly pulled the onesie over my head and onto my body. He knelt as he did the snaps around my crotch.

Next came the elastic short shorts. Oh Lord they were short! Most of my thighs were showing! I would have wagered that they were the same length of my old boxer briefs.

Lastly were the knee high socks and shoes.

“You look great.” Dad gave me a thumbs up. He glanced at the tailor. “We’ll take four sets.”

The tailor nodded as he disrobed me. He piled the clothes onto the seat next to Dad. Mumbling to himself, he meandered to the back of his shop and returned with several soccer jerseys, shoes, shin guards, and gloves.

“Where are the shorts?” I asked.

The tailor exchanged a large grin with Katoa.

“You don’t play with any on. It’s tradition.” Katoa tried not to laugh. “You’ll be issued a plastic diaper cover by your team which will have your number on your rear end.”

I was speechless. I knew this country was different, but I wasn’t expecting this!

“He’s only joking. Give me a moment.” The tailor went back and rummaged around until he found a pair of elastic short shorts in the school’s colors. They were the exact same length and material of my school shorts.

The tailor helped me strap on my gear. Katoa pulled a soccer ball from the trunk of the car. We went outside for a little practice at the park across the street.

“I’ll also take what he’s wearing as well.” Dad handed the tailor a wad of cash. “Keep the change.”

“You are most gracious, sir. You and your son are welcome here anytime.”

Dad took his time loading my school clothes into the back of the car, as he wanted to watch me and Katoa play. Several children had noticed our playing and soon the ball was being kicked around by a group of kids.  

To Be Continued

• Thanks 2

Very good start ! I liked the way you prepare the scene and how much density you put in the scene ! And I love the way you make a babying scene so cute and simple (in this case was the highchair scene I can only imagine seen a baby redhead boy waiting his daddy cook ! The only thing missing was the bib rsrs ) hope there a lot more ! Since I really liked your stories !!

• Like 1

Chapter Two

Dad finally walked over to where Katoa was watching. “Do you think you can watch Dustin? I need to head in to work and make sure my office is squared away.”

“Shouldn’t be a problem. Lelani will be just fine.”

“Who?”

“Your kid. Lelani means ‘Redhead’ in our tongue.”

“Dustin’s going to love that nickname.” Dad smiled as he walked up to me. I squeaked as he put a finger down my elastic shorts.

“You startled me!”

“Just checking your diaper.”

“Guess I need to get used to that.” I glanced at the other boys, several of whom were being ushered into a small building next to the parking lot by their parents. I imagined large changing tables were inside. Many of the kids were missing shirts, pants, or were in just diapers.

Dad nodded. “Son, I need to go to the office to make sure I have all my appointments and paperwork in order. You could come with me, but Katoa has agreed to watch you while I’m gone. I promise I’ll be home later in the evening.”

Dad only called me Son when he was serious. “But I thought we were going to have a fun father-son day.” I pouted.

“I know, but the sooner I get this done, the more time we have to play together before school starts.”

“Are you sure it’s okay to leave me with him?”

“Katoa and I have worked for many years together. Remember, you can always call me at work if you need to talk.”

I was still nervous at being separated, but it couldn’t be helped. The three of us piled back into the car and we drove back to our new home. Katoa and I were dropped off and Dad drove away, but not before promising once again to me that he’ll be back home as soon as possible.

“You hungry, little man?”

“A little.” I had been playing hard, and worked up an appetite.

“Come, we’ll walk to the beach. It’s not far, and there are some great food stands. Maybe you can play in the surf.”

It was early afternoon, so the weather would be perfect. “I’d love to, but I don’t have a swim suit.”

Katoa chuckled. “Most kids your age just wear swim diapers. I’ll buy a pack in your size once we get down there.”

I took off my soccer gear and stored it in my closet, along with my school clothes. I grabbed a bright blue t-shirt and pulled it over my head. Shorts, however, were a little more challenging to find.

Katoa came to my room. “We need to get going soon, otherwise the lines will be really long.” He saw my expression. “Don’t worry about the shorts. You’ll be taking them off soon anyways. Most kids here have trouble keeping them on, especially in the summer time.”

“When in Rome…” I murmured to myself as I made my way to the front door. Katoa reached into the hall closet and pulled out a stroller. Just like with the high chair, I hesitated.

“Trust me, you’ll appreciate the rest.”

“Okay.” I put my faith in him as I climbed in and buckled myself in. A diaper bag (which my Dad had hastily assembled earlier) resided underneath me.

Katoa made sure he locked the front door and we were off! The ride was smooth as Katoa pushed me along the boardwalk. I attracted quite a bit of attention as kids and adults stared at me. I pretended not to notice.

The beaches were crowded with families who were using the last of the summer days to soak as much sun as they could. Children built fortresses amongst the sand, and danced in the waves. Lines were already starting to form outside small huts next to the boardwalk, and the smell of barbequed meat filled the air. My mouth began to water.

Katoa steered me into a line, and we didn’t have to wait long before he got two large plates of food. He chatted with the vendor in his own colorful native tongue. Soon we found ourselves sitting next to several picnic tables. I started chowing down when the plate was handed to me.

“I should have packed a bib in your bag.” Katoa observed.

Somehow I had gotten sauce all over my face and shirt. Meh, too hungry to care.

He leaned forward and wiped my chin with a spare napkin. “Time to go to the store.”

We made our way to a kid’s store, located on the other side of the boardwalk. The clerks there kept glancing in my direction as we perused the diaper aisles. Katoa finally found a pack of swim diapers my size and paid for them at the front register. I endured compliments and waved goodbye as we made our way back to the beach.

We followed a small family into the boys changing hut. I had guessed right: A large changing table adorned the back wall. A small supply rack with paid supplies resided on another wall. Showers were located opposite the shelves – and each one was being used by a naked child. Multiple young kids, and even a few teenagers were laying down as a sibling or a family member was busy changing their diapers.

I found myself being unbuckled from the stroller and lifted onto the table. I had wet myself on the way to the store, and was glad to be changed. Katoa wiped me down as he gently lifted my legs into the air. A bright red swim diaper made its way up my legs and settled on my hips. Many of the other parents commented about me to Katoa in Panjeese. At least, that’s what I assumed.

Katoa set me on the ground and patted my bum. “Ready to play, little man?”

“I’d never thought you’d ask.”

The next few hours were a blur. I caught and threw Frisbees with many kids. I helped the castle builders erect their masterpieces. I buried myself in the sand a few times. Even danced in the surf along with the others. I was smiling and laughing so much that my face hurt. Especially when a group of teens took turns tossing me into the surf. All while Katoa watched from a small cabana.

I felt my stomach began to cramp. When was the last time I used the toilet for a number two? Trepidation shook my soul. I didn’t want to have an accident! I was ten, for goodness sake! But I watched a pair of twin four year old girls made their way to the beach, with a noticeable sag in their swim diapers. Another rumble and I whimpered. How can I override years of potty training?

Instinct took over. I immediately crouched in the water and opened the gates of hell. When I was finished, I wiped my eyes. All the fun I was having immediately evaporated as I made my way to shore. Just like the girls I saw. Katoa locked eyes with me, and I saw compassion and understanding. I held on emotionally as long as I could, but I broke down when I reached the cabana.

“It’s okay, Dustin. I know it’s not easy for you. Especially with everyone here.”

“It doesn’t feel okay.”

“Of course it doesn’t. Who likes being in a dirty diaper?” He gently rubbed my back. “Come on, let’s get you changed. We can head back home for now. You’ve had a big day.”

I found myself being carried back to the changing hut. I just buried myself in Katoa’s large shoulder. I languished under the shower, as the water was warm. I dried myself off with the towel Katoa offered.

“Up you go.” He assisted me once more. My bottom was thoroughly wiped down, cream and powder applied and a fresh Dino diaper graced my waistline. Weariness seeped into my body as I found myself in the stroller. Katoa hummed a popular island tune as he pushed the stroller back home.

Dad had just parked his car on the street when we arrived.

“All tuckered out?”

“Dustin had a big day today.”

“Thank you so much for looking after him.”

“You’re welcome. He really enjoyed the beach.”

“He and I will definitely go tomorrow. After our things arrive. By the way, will your siblings be there to help out?”

“Yup. We’ll be at your place at 10am tomorrow.” Katoa waved as he made his way back to the boardwalk. His residence wasn’t a long walk for him, and the weather was still gorgeous. The sky shined with orange and purple highlights as the sun sank below the horizon.

Dad wheeled me into my bedroom. “I’m proud of you, Dustin. You’ve been so mature. Most other kids your age would have flipped their lids about having to wear diapers, much less riding in a stroller or eating out of a high chair.” He laid me on my bed.

I curled up under my blankets, as if I was making a nest. “I like it here.”

Dad kissed my forehead.

“Me too.”

To Be Continued...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (Chapter 2 uploaded!)

Great chapter !! I liked the way you conduction the regression ! I think someone is loving to be cared and treated with so much tender and love ! The only thing is missing is a nice session in a rocking chair with a nice onesie and a baba full of warm milk with a nice and loving daddy 

• Like 1
On 9/24/2019 at 7:40 AM, Pierry Louys said:

Great chapter !! I liked the way you conduction the regression ! I think someone is loving to be cared and treated with so much tender and love ! The only thing is missing is a nice session in a rocking chair with a nice onesie and a baba full of warm milk with a nice and loving daddy 

Those are my favorite kinds of stories. Rest assured there will be plenty of cuddle time ahead. Especially since school will be starting soon. Chapter 3 will be up soon!

Chapter Three

I awoke to the sun streaming in through the blinds. I curled back under my covers, cradling my blankie – with the vain hope of catching some more shut eye. That idea quickly died when I felt the rumble of a large truck outside our home. I yawned and stretched as I made my way to the front of the house.

I opened the front door a crack. Dad, Katoa and several other young men were standing in the yard, watching a flatbed truck unload a large shipping container. Dad undid the large lock on the door, and started directing the men to unload our belongings.

“Who do we have here?” A young woman’s voice caused me to jump into the air. She must have entered through the garage.

“D-D-Dustin.” I managed to squeak out.

“Huelo.”

“Excuse me?”

“That’s my name.”

“Oh!” I felt my face turning red.

“You are such a cutie. Running around in just your diaper.” She grinned. “And I think you need a change.”

Why didn’t Dad leave me in my clothes? Ugh.

“I should be ok for now, when Dad gets back in he can change me.”

“I don’t know, you’re sagging pretty heavily.” She put her hands on my shoulders. “Come, I’ll help you get changed.”

“But-“

“No buts. Don’t worry, I’ve helped out at the junior school for three years now. You don’t have anything that I haven’t seen before.”

I was extremely worried about being alone with someone other than my Dad. He’d given me all kinds of warnings about that. I looked at her beautiful round face, deep into her dark brown eyes.

She knelt in front of me when she saw that I made no movement towards my bedroom.

“I know you’re worried, but you can trust me. I’m just going to get your diaper changed and help you get dressed.”

“Promise?”

She nodded as we interlocked pinkies. I would have felt better if Dad was close by but I didn’t want to bother him.

I climbed up onto the changing table.

“You look a lot like Katoa.”

“He’s my older brother.”

“How large is your family?”

“There are eight siblings. Five boys and three girls. Katoa is the second eldest, I’m the third youngest.”

“Wow.” I twiddled my thumbs as she untaped my wet diaper. She had been right – I probably wouldn’t have lasted much longer.

“Are they all here helping?”

“Yes, except for the twins. They’re out shopping for the upcoming school year with their mamma. They’re only a few years older than you.”

I preoccupied myself with a spot on the ceiling as she cleaned, powdered and creamed my crotch.

“Lift your hips, please.”

I helped her out as she taped an extra thick diaper around my waist. She held out her hand, and I took it. She was quite strong for being so pretty.

“Let’s find you something cute to wear.”

Huelo went through my suitcase and found a sea green t-shirt and shorts. She laid the shirt on my bed and then had me step into the shorts just like a little kid. A normal kid would have been offended by the idea but Dad always helped me get dressed when he could.

The next several hours involved emptying boxes full of books, pictures, kitchen utensils, hats, paintings and other keepsakes. Dad, Katoa, and his siblings handled all the heavy lifting. The couches, dressers, television and other big items.

“Dustin, can you come here for a minute?” I heard Dad call from the other side of the house. When I walked in I found him and Katoa standing next to my bed frame.

“The dumb moving company lost the bolts to assemble your frame.”

“And I doubt any hardware store carries that kind of bolts.”

I immediately saw where this conversation was heading. “I wouldn’t mind getting a crib.”

Both Dad and Katoa looked at one another. Dad raised his eyebrows in surprise.

“You sure?”

I nodded.

“Also, I’ve talked to Huelo. She’s going to be our housekeeper. Be sure to be on your best behavior around her.”

“No problem, Dad. She seems nice.”

We took a break and ordered some pizza. I somehow managed to get sauce on my shirt. Dad quietly remarked that he needed to get me some supplies.

“Here you go, little man.” Katoa handed me a napkin. I blushed and tried my best to wipe the stain away. Giving up, I threw it into the corner with the rest of the dirty laundry and grabbed my last clean t-shirt.

Katoa and his siblings departed after lunch as the crate was completely empty. Huelo offered to stay and continue emptying and sorting our stuff. I waved to her as Dad ushered me towards the car. I climbed into the back seat where the built in booster seat was and buckled myself in.

Our first stop was a furniture store. We toured all different kinds of cribs built for teens. I eventually chose one made of white palm. I didn’t mind the dinosaur, superhero or sports themed beds, I just preferred something a little more plain. Dad paid for express delivery. We didn’t have to buy any mattresses as the ones from my old bed would fit perfectly.

Next was the clothing store. Once again I found myself in just a diaper being measured by the store staff. I picked out a few onesies with various designs: teddy bears, anchors, dogs & cats. They came paired with different pairs of short alls – blue, black and tan. Dad picked up a sailor suit as well as some pairs of elastic short shorts. The staff were even kind enough to change my diaper as all the attention caused me to empty my bladder. When I was back into my clothes, Dad lifted me back into the shopping cart basket.

We made our way through the various aisles. I noticed a few teenagers in harnesses being escorted by a large adult. I tried not to stare.

“That’s a good idea for when my arms get tired of pushing the stroller.” I heard Dad whisper to himself.

Soon the cart was full with several packs of youth diapers, swim diapers, wipes, lotions, clothes, baby bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, and two small harnesses. Dad paid for it all and the clerk loaded everything in the trunk of our car. Dad even tipped him.

“I thought we didn’t have a lot of money.”

“My department gave me a stipend for all the moving costs.” Dad ruffled my hair. “There’s nothing to worry about.”

He buckled me back into the booster seat and we drove towards the ocean.

“Why are we heading to the beach, Dad?”

“Well, after Katoa told me how much fun you had with him, I decided I wanted to find out for myself.”

“But I didn’t bring anything!” I whined.

“Relax, our swim stuff is in the trunk with your supplies.”

We parked and I hurriedly unbuckled myself from the booster seat. Dad grabbed a large backpack from the trunk and we made our way to the boys changing hut. Moments later I was back in a swim diaper and Dad was sporting a speedo like most of the other guys on the beach. We locked the backpack in the provided lockers next to the lifeguard station. Soon Dad and I were playing in the waves. I laughed as he tossed me high into the air. The water was crystal clear and the temperature was perfect. Hours passed as we frolicked among the waves, built sand castles, and worked on our tans. I fell asleep on the sand listening to the sound of the ocean.

I didn’t even remember being carried back to the hut and being put in a fresh diaper. Or being carried to the car. Huelo helped unload all the supplies while Dad carried me inside. The furniture guys came moments later. I got a lot of complements as they assembled my crib while Dad gently rocked my sleeping frame. Huelo quietly told him that she had gone grocery shopping for the both of us while we were at the beach. He wordlessly thanked her.

The foreman then came out back several minutes later, telling him my bed was ready. They had gone above and beyond by making my bed after assembling the crib with my mattresses. They watched as my Dad gently laid me down and tucked me in. He handed me my blankie and I didn’t even stir.

The foreman asked if he could take a picture of me for the company and my Dad gave his permission. Little did I know how that decision would impact my reputation at school. 

To Be Continued

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (Chapter 3 uploaded!)

I liked the way you introduced new characters!  And how you are showing the regression of him ! I think he gonna look so cute wearing his new shortalls and I think he gonna end being a model for baby stuff like diapers etc rsrs 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am halfway through chapter four. My pace as slowed somewhat since I found a job. I do plan to keep writing but I may post stories less frequently. But I intend to finish this story. No stories left behind! ?

15 hours ago, LtlGary said:

I am halfway through chapter four. My pace as slowed somewhat since I found a job. I do plan to keep writing but I may post stories less frequently. But I intend to finish this story. No posts left behind! ?

Congratulations on getting a job.

Maly.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter Four

The call of nature awoke me in the middle of the night. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up in the crib. The wooden bars obstructed my view. Standing four feet tall, I could easily scale them and walk to Dad’s bedroom. But I didn’t want to hurt myself in the attempt. I tried lowering the side of the crib but it resisted my efforts.

I sighed as I rolled into a crouch and did my business. The smell soon filled the room and I gagged.

“So you’re the one making all the fuss.” Dad said from the doorway a moment later.

I sent him a questioning look, and he pointed to the top of my crib. A small baby monitor was built into the frame. And Dad was a light sleeper.

“Can I get a change? I’m sorry to wake you.”

“No worries.”

He lowered the side of the crib and let me crawl out. I climbed up onto the changing table, cuddling with my blanket. Dad did his best to wipe down my backside. The smelly mess was rolled up and disposed of.

“Can I-“

“Go ahead.” He read my mind.

Naked as a jaybird, I jumped down and entered my shower. I sighed with contentment as the warm water ran down my body. I was sure to use lots of soap over my diaper area, as I knew Dad would be inspecting it when I got out.

Ten minutes later, I stepped out to find Dad waiting with a large fluffy towel. He lovingly dried every inch of my body before hanging up the towel. He handed me my blankie before helping me up to the changing table once again. A thick diaper full of stars and spaceships soon graced my waistline.

Dad walked me back to my crib. I closed my eyes as he raised the rail back up. A dreamless sleep overtook me, and I awoke once more to the ocean breeze blowing through the window screen. Dad poked his head through the bedroom door.

“You hungry?”

I nodded.

“Walk or carry?”

“Walk, please.”

He held my hand as we made our way to the kitchen. He poured me a bowl of my favorite cereal as I climbed into the high chair. I locked the tray into place as he handed me the bowl and then poured milk on it. He also made sure that he put a bib around my neck. I thought I heard him mutter something about how cute I looked, but I couldn’t be sure.

“What do you think about a nature walk for your last day of vacation?”

A thrill of apprehension ran through me. School would be starting tomorrow! How would I be able to learn if the teachers didn’t speak English? How would I make friends? Would I be at the same educational level as kids my age? My mind swirled with questions.

Dad smiled warmly as he plopped some bread into the toaster.

“Sounds good.” I was getting a little tired of the beach.

I worked on my cereal as well as two large pieces of buttered toast. Dad munched on a bagel as he perused the national news on his tablet.

“I’m done.” I proudly announced.

Dad chuckled as he used the bib to wipe my mouth. He unlocked the tray and I scrambled down. He piled the dishes into the dishwasher. He found me in my room, where I was staring at my dresser.

“Can’t decide what to wear?”

“Uh huh.”

“Wanna let Daddy decide?”

I nodded. Dad pulled out the sailor suit from the top drawer and laid it on the changing table.

First came the snow white onesie. I raised my arms as the garment fell over my frame. Next came the snaps at my crotch. Next he held out the elastic short shorts, beckoning me to step inside. Then came the top. Lastly he had me crawl up onto the table so he could put on my socks and black shoes.

Dad enveloped me in a massive hug after he was done dressing me. I felt his hand pat my bottom.

Normally I would protest such childish behavior. I was ten, after all! But I had noticed other children my age, or even older being treated like this at the beach, or on the streets. And the last thing I wanted was to stick out. Especially since I was a stranger in a foreign land.

Dad finished packing up my diaper bag. I grabbed his hand as we walked out the door.

“How long of a drive?”

“Only half an hour.”

As we drove towards the park, I couldn’t help but notice that we were gaining elevation. I yawned, allowing my ears to pop. The view became more and more spectacular out the windows. I could spot sailing ships, cargo vessels and even cruise liners! I eagerly pointed out each one to Dad.

Soon we were pulling into one of the few available parking spots. The sun was a third of the way up into the sky, and the lot was full of families getting their kids ready. I was nervous when Dad pulled out the harness from the diaper bag, but my fears were eased as I watched a boy a few years older than me being fitted into his harness. Numerous trunks were open, and a few teens were obviously getting their diapers changed by their parents or other relatives.

“How hard is the trail?”

“It’s mostly paved, with little elevation change. But it’s not wide enough for strollers.”

“Ah.”

Dad expertly fitted the straps around my waist, back and shoulders and adjusted them to the right length. He slung the diaper bag over his shoulders.

“Ready to go?”

“Yup!”

We began walking the curvy trail. The sun occasionally peaked through the clouds as we walked. The breeze was noticeably stronger as it knifed through my clothes. Large trees and bushes full of flowers decorated the hillsides. The ocean shimmered in the distance.

The trail contained plaques every quarter mile. We stopped at each one, which described the rare types of plant and animal life that roamed the coasts, mountains, and tropical rainforests. I wasn’t able to read it, but Dad was able to translate using an app on his phone. I would always linger at each one, but a simple tug on the leash was all that it took for me to catch up.

“Will I get a phone for school?”

“Nope. Cell phones aren’t allowed in the classroom.”

“But how am I going to get along? I won’t be able to speak to anyone, I won’t be able to read, and I don’t want to be a laughing stock in school.”

My feelings were tender on the subject. Bad experiences at my previous schools haunted my mind.

“You have nothing to worry about.” He pointed to a small device on his ear. It looked like a wireless earbuds that Mom used to own. “I’ve already purchased a pair for you. The chip inside will be able to translate in real time. I know most of the kids speak English, but I don’t want to take any chances with your education.”

“Will I be taking language classes?”

“No, but you’ll have a tutor that will meet with you during study hall every Friday. He will help you get up to speed as well as assist you with any homework you might have.”

I nodded in reply. I didn’t say much over the next few hours as I was busy gazing at the beautiful landscapes. Dad and I finally reached the end of the trail, which overlooked most of the island. We sat on a few large rocks and broke out our lunch.

“How you doing, Dustin?”

“I’m not wet, if that’s what you’re asking.”

“Heh, I’ll be the judge of that.” He deftly pulled me from my seated position until I was unceremoniously over his lap. His fingers made their way up my trousers, confirming that my diaper was indeed dry. I heard a few chuckles in the background, but otherwise no one commented. I blushed as Dad sat me back down.

“Let me know if that changes.”

“Okay.” I took the sippy cup from his hands and began drinking. I sometimes forget how thirsty I am.

Once we rested up, we walked back the way we came. We passed several families, each with their young or old children in strollers, harnesses, or backpacks. The more I saw it, the less concerned I became.

The sun was changing into an orange color as we arrived back at our car. The water at lunch time had filtered through my system, ending up in my swollen diaper. I ended up being changed in the truck just like the other kids earlier. But I didn’t mind at all.

A large yawn escaped from my mouth as I made my way back into my booster seat. I fell asleep as we descended the mountain. I could feel Dad brimming with happiness. The hike had been a blast!

To Be Continued

• Thanks 1
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (Chapter 4 uploaded!)
  • 2 weeks later...

I've totally fallen in love with this story and I come here several times a day just to check if the next part is up. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (Chapter 5 part 1 uploaded!)

Chapter Five (Part 1)

Huelo was waiting for us when Dad pulled into the driveway. He held a finger to his lips as he opened the back door of the car, exposing my sleeping form. The sun was resting off the ocean, and would soon disappear into the waves.

“How was the luau?” He whispered.

“We had a great time. Katoa cooked up a feast. I have left overs in a cooler that need to go in the fridge.”

Dad nodded as he gently undid the five point harness. My arms enfold around Dad’s shoulders as he freed me from my seat. He handed her the keys to the house, and she led the way down the front sidewalk. When the front door opened, Dad quietly made his way to my room. Huelo followed shortly, lugging a large cooler full of grilled meat.

As she stocked the fridge, Dad laid me on the changing table, gingerly prying my clothes off. He reached into the nearby dresser and pulled out a pair of footed pajamas – green with a large yellow dinosaur on the front. I yawned but didn’t open my eyes. Dad guided me to my crib, as he became too tired to carry me. He lovingly kissed my forehead as he handed me my paci. I curled under the blankets and returned to the land of dreams.

Huelo stood at the doorway. “Somebody enjoyed the national park.”

“Indeed. I could barely keep up.” Dad grabbed a glass of water. “He needed something fun before school starts.”

“You have nothing to worry about. He’ll do fine.”

“I know, but it’s still a big change. Dustin struggled to make friends in his old school. And going to a foreign school where half the kids don’t speak English is going to be a challenge.”

“That reminds me. There’s something you should see.” Huelo reached into her bag and pulled out her large phone. She opened up the Youtube app and played a video she had saved earlier. A commercial for a furniture store played, using footage from when the contractors had set up my bed.

Dad was surprised. He hadn’t expected the footage to be used so soon.

“Dustin was quite the topic over dinner. I think he’s going to be popular at school.”

“He’s never had this much attention. This could make or break him.” He fretted.

“Have faith. He’s acclimated very well to our way of life. Most other kids would not have been as accepting.”

Dad nodded. “Sometimes I wonder if he’s doing it because he misses his mother, or if he does it because he’s trying to make my job easier.”

“Why not both?”

“Could be.” Dad yawned. “You’ll be here late tomorrow morning?”

“Just like we agreed. I’ll see you then!” She waved as she made her way back to her car.

To be Continued...

• Like 1
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (FINAL chapter coming soon!))