LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full time diapers

Hello, long time lurker here!  Just finally worked up the courage to sign up!  I’ve been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember and the AB in me seems to be growing with age i’m 38?! My question is that the older I become the stronger my desire is to wear 24/7 and become incontinent.  I’m already well diaper trained and have actually become pretty well dependent on them at night.  My urge to wear them 24/7 is consuming my thoughts more all the time.... I’m curious as to if I do this 24/7 diapered thing would my mind be freed from the constant thought of wearing diapers constantly?   I just want to focus on other things but can’t with this constant desire in my head!   What are your thoughts/experiences?  Does it become less obsessive after some time?   Sorry for the long post, not sure how best to word it! Thanks for reading

1 hour ago, Brant said:

My question is that the older I become the stronger my desire is to wear 24/7 and become incontinent.  I’m already well diaper trained and have actually become pretty well dependent on them at night.  My urge to wear them 24/7 is consuming my thoughts more all the time.... I’m curious as to if I do this 24/7 diapered thing would my mind be freed from the constant thought of wearing diapers constantly?   I just want to focus on other things but can’t with this constant desire in my head!   What are your thoughts/experiences?  Does it become less obsessive after some time?   Sorry for the long post, not sure how best to word it! Thanks for reading

I can really relate to your story I had the same experience and feelings. I’ve been wearing diapers 24/7 for the last 21 years I guess. The moment I started to wear more often and eventually full time eased my mind from thinking about diapers continuously. But did it go away? for the most part it did every so now and then is still raises its ugly head, but it is no longer consuming my every thought that is for sure. I always had a desire to wake up in a wet diaper, I have strong memories going back to the age of three maybe four years old. And like you as a grew older these feelings became stronger and stronger. Nowadays I live my life as if I were truly incontinent (by means of a stent) I wet my diapers without having any control and I wake up in a wet diaper every morning just like it is supposed to be. The fact that I am now diapered 24/7 and wet them without having control makes me feel complete, safe and comfortable. For me integrating diapers in my adult life as I did and the way I did diminished my obsessive thoughts in ways I can’t even begin to describe. Will it be the same for you? I don’t know. All I can say I am so happy I gave up my internal fights and embraced the fact that I had another side that needed taken care off, just like the adult person that I am. We have some sort of symbiosis that works for us, one can’t properly function without the other and nobody from the outside world has a clue unless I told them.

My experience was similarly that the older I got, the more obsessive and consuming my thoughts were about being diapered.

About 8 months ago I went 24/7.  One of the possibilities I countenanced was that I'd somehow, satiate the desire and "cure" myself.

So for that hasn't happened but 24/7 has "turned down the volume" a fair bit on the mental diaper-track that was always playing in my head.  I still think about them, but more practically than obsessively these days.

I don't wish I'd done it earlier though, I wish I'd done it later.  It's a bit inconvenient at times in my stage of life (career, travel, kids still around).

No, that's not a long post... THIS is a long post ?

You and I sound similar in a lot of ways. I was doing the same thing. I started wearing off and on back in June. I have been 24/7 now for 21 days straight. I have never been happier.

What I can say is if you have never gone 24/7 for any period of time you probably will have a nice purge for a few days or a week after "binging" but you will miss it quickly and the 24/7 stints will get longer and that drive and thinking about diapers all the time will diminish.

Who knows if it is the right thing to do but if you are thinking about incontinence only you can answer that and only by wearing 24/7 will you know.

Thank you all so much for your responses!  They all give me some hope.  My basic goal here is to limit the amount of focus and time I spend on diapers and turn that to my family and the hobbies I use to enjoy so much..  I’m not sure which path I should take yet.  My Job makes changes at work very difficult as I work outside all the time, 10hr. Days with no inside amenities other than an outhouse.  The other hang up I have is my wife who has accepted my DL Side but questions my desire for 24/7.. she thinks I’ll regret it later in life.  I feel like she’s just saying that because she doesn’t want to feel/look like the bad guy.   Then of course there’s my kid who’s almost 12.  Not sure how I’d keep this from him or how best to explain when he figures out that his hero wears diapers!.. 

One thing that I have found since going 24/7 is that I do spend more time on hobbies. When I was wearing less frequently I would stay at home so I could enjoy my diapers more. But now I just don't care and figure out how to make diapers work. I can't speak to your kid finding out but, consider the diapers that you intend on wearing. It is much easier to explain a plain white diaper as dad has a medical issue than a bright pink princess diaper. 

In regards to regrets, I have followed many untrained since finding out that it was possible. The results are mixed, some achieve incontinence, live every minute of it and never look back. Others regret it, try to retrain but can't and make peace with it and enjoy the ride. I have seen a few that regret it every minute of their lives. It is a serioius decision to make. Given that it is sometimes irreversible make sure you can live with it. But know that you have 12-24 months to figure it out and that is at least reassuring to me.

You should post in the incontinence desires forum. There are people there who have a ton more experience than I. 

Regardless of your decision,  good luck.

17 minutes ago, DAQ said:

One thing that I have found since going 24/7 is that I do spend more time on hobbies. When I was wearing less frequently I would stay at home so I could enjoy my diapers more. But now I just don't care and figure out how to make diapers work. I can't speak to your kid finding out but, consider the diapers that you intend on wearing. It is much easier to explain a plain white diaper as dad has a medical issue than a bright pink princess diaper. 

In regards to regrets, I have followed many untrained since finding out that it was possible. The results are mixed, some achieve incontinence, live every minute of it and never look back. Others regret it, try to retrain but can't and make peace with it and enjoy the ride. I have seen a few that regret it every minute of their lives. It is a serioius decision to make. Given that it is sometimes irreversible make sure you can live with it. But know that you have 12-24 months to figure it out and that is at least reassuring to me.

You should post in the incontinence desires forum. There are people there who have a ton more experience than I. 

Regardless of your decision,  good luck.

Thanks,   Posting to the incontinence desires forum was actually my original intention but it accidentally ended up here

One thing you can always keep in mind - wearing and using diapers 24/7 doesn't mean you have to become incontinent!  You can always maintain your control but just use your diapers when you need to go.  Just be careful to keep that control.  Then in the future if you decide 24/7 is not what you continue to want, then you have a choice to go back to underwear.  Even though your diaper desire won't ever leave, having control gives you more options, even if you are 24/7 but something comes up where you just can't wear a diaper or an event where your wife insists you go non-diapered.  Just a thought.

@rusty pinsis spot on.  I wear 24/7 (with few exceptions).  I do not use 24/7.  More often than not I use the toilet for #2 while #1 is largely in the diaper.  

My wife knows and tolerates, but my wearing diapers is fully out of her comfort zone.  One of the primary reasons that I maintain my control and will occasionally go without diapers for some period.    I then enjoy the comfort that diapers give me without forcing my wife to endure my habits.  Respect and compromise.  It works for us.

• Like 1