LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Let Go [Private for Gavin]

elfowl

Pulling my car into the driveway of a nice house, I can feel myself shaking.  I was finally doing it.  I was going to move in with my Mommy, and be her baby girl 24/7.  We had med for a few play dates in person, but I had mostly gotten to know her online.  For a long moment, I find myself unable to get out of the car.  It's everything I ever wanted, but at the same time, it's quite terrifying.  I lift my hand off the wheel, and shakily try to move it towards the door, I can't quite manage it, and instead pull down the mirror, and look myself over.  My long black hair frames my face nicely, and the light touch of makeup makes me look fairly grown up despite my small frame.  The cut of my short Blue dress frames my neck, shoulders and breasts well, making my perky C-cups stand out, but still covering them enough to be modest before nipping in at my waist, and then flaring out at my skirt, that comes halfway down my thighs.  I shiver as I think that the white cotton panties with the blue flowers embroidered on the front may be the last pair I ever wear.

After a few minutes of talking myself into it, and steeling my nerves, I manage to open the door, and step out onto the concrete of the driveway.  I leave the trunk closed, Mommy told me not to bring anything, because she would have everything I needed.  I couldn't help but pack a suitcase anyways, just in case.  It was sitting in the trunk, but if everything went well, it would just stay there.  Slowly, but purposefully, I walk to the front door, knock, and hold my breath.

Sarah opens the door after a minute or two"oh baby I'm so glad your here your so adorable"she hugs the girl glad to finally have her here as her little girl 

Her blue eyes with reddish hair and rather large breast stand out in the sunshine as they stand there"oh come in dear I made cookies? "

As soon as the door opens, and I see Sarah, I smile and hug her back happily, a big smile plastered on my face.  I blush hard as she calls me adorable, feeling uncomfortable with the compliment, but happy that she wants me here.  I nod shyly, still feeling a little uncertain about this whole thing.  "Yes please"  I say as I walk into the house behind the woman.  I look around the house, trying to get a feel for the place that's going to be my new home.

I blush hard as Sarah mentions my ass being nice, and putting me in a diaper.  I awkwardly climb up onto the chair to get to the milk and cookies, and take them greatfully, murmuring a small "Thanks"  Before dunking a cookie into the milk, and biting into it.