LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for ABDL friends in or near South Carolina

DL01121998

Hey everyone. I've just started branching out to see if anyone is near or in South Carolina that are ABDLs! I've done some research and apparently no one in or near my hometown are ABDLs. When I did come across someone they were inactive so no hope there lol. I would love to make friends and have conversations and get to know one another! It just sucks being an ABDL with no one to talk to that shares similar interest.

Am not sure where in SC you live, but I know there a a few on here that live about the state as there is a spot in the connect section on these website.

Am in GA about an 1.5 from Greenville SC and 3 from Columbia.

If my memory serves there’s some in myrtle beach area, and upstate near Greenville.

Plus you can always chat on here and talk to people.

If you need just PM me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Josu3 said:

I’m in Vegas but we could be friends 

Hey! I would love that! Thanks for responding!

4 hours ago, diaperedcoach said:

Am not sure where in SC you live, but I know there a a few on here that live about the state as there is a spot in the connect section on these website.

Am in GA about an 1.5 from Greenville SC and 3 from Columbia.

If my memory serves there’s some in myrtle beach area, and upstate near Greenville.

Plus you can always chat on here and talk to people.

If you need just PM me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Lancaster. So about an hour to Columbia and 2 hours to Greenville. That's why I put the post to see if anyone would message. Thanks for responding. I appreciate it!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/19/2019 at 1:35 PM, DL01121998 said:

Hey everyone. I've just started branching out to see if anyone is near or in South Carolina that are ABDLs! I've done some research and apparently no one in or near my hometown are ABDLs. When I did come across someone they were inactive so no hope there lol. I would love to make friends and have conversations and get to know one another! It just sucks being an ABDL with no one to talk to that shares similar interest.

I am in simpsonville I’ve never met anyone who liked abdl too then again I’ve always been too scared to talk about it with anyone I know cause i don’t want them to look at me different 

• 2 months later...
On 9/19/2019 at 1:35 PM, DL01121998 said:

I live in Mauldin (which is close to Greenville) and I’ve been wanting to meet up with my fellow ABDLs around here! Would be fun to get together sometime and hang out and talk about diapers and stuff!

On 1/8/2023 at 11:02 PM, Dainyray said:

I am in simpsonville I’ve never met anyone who liked abdl too then again I’ve always been too scared to talk about it with anyone I know cause i don’t want them to look at me different 

Yo I live in Mauldin, which is pretty close to Simpsonville- hit me up if you’d like to meet up sometime and talk about ABDL stuff together! Would love to get to know some of my local ABDL community!