LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Play Plan, looking for advice

Hi All!

I've had a few diaper experiences so far, and really enjoyed the sensation of forced messing caused by taking an enema.

I;ve always chickened out of messing when i'm self playing though, so i've invested in some locking rubber pants and a timelock to stop me taking the diaper off for a while.

Does anyone have any advice for this type of play? Anything I should watch for? Anything I should do to make it as good as possible?

Hi All!
I've had a few diaper experiences so far, and really enjoyed the sensation of forced messing caused by taking an enema.

I;ve always chickened out of messing when i'm self playing though, so i've invested in some locking rubber pants and a timelock to stop me taking the diaper off for a while.

Does anyone have any advice for this type of play? Anything I should watch for? Anything I should do to make it as good as possible?

I messed my diaper not to long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 hour ago, britboy said:

Hi All!

I did reply to this to see if it helped you. I do like an enema with a tightly pinned diaper pulled down just enough to get the enema in with locking rubber pants on also. I use a ont gallon bag and take all of it in wile on hands and knees in shower. Once in I pull up the diaper and rubber pants and lock myself in. Remember standing doesn't help for gravity will pull it out. I lay on the shower floor on back or stomach. I will ket on hands and knees when it wants ot and boy it does come out all over inside and yes it feels so good. I always use a condom with cock rubber rings to hold condom in place. This should keep you from uti infection. And most likely you will fill the condom with cum maybe twice.  If you have a portable hand held clean up is easy and you will also find out we also have a g spot behind the balls  and there goes another climax, yes it does work. I hope this helps you now do it and have fun.  

One thing I have been wondering about is the enema - how much to take, and what to use as a mix? I want to make sure I eventually lose control and it makes me mess, but I dont want it to be so watery it just floods everywhere.

Also wondering how long to set the lock for?

1 hour ago, britboy said:

One thing I have been wondering about is the enema - how much to take, and what to use as a mix? I want to make sure I eventually lose control and it makes me mess, but I dont want it to be so watery it just floods everywhere.

Also wondering how long to set the lock for?

I would start with a quart if you are not accustom to an enema and work your way up to a gallon and yes there will be a lot of water and if you are pluged up a lot of poop. You can buy a colon tube which comes with a lot of enema bags, read what comes with it. this will get closer to your colon and bring out yes a lot of poop and fill your diaper . some   hard and some squishy it is called a colon cleansing. There si a fifteen day cleansing at amazon, it is pills and  it really works good and less water and more poop. You just have to work at it and you will have a ball with each enema Have fun and I will help if you need or have questions. 

6 minutes ago, deacon said:

I would start with a quart if you are not accustom to an enema and work your way up to a gallon and yes there will be a lot of water and if you are pluged up a lot of poop. You can buy a colon tube which comes with a lot of enema bags, read what comes with it. this will get closer to your colon and bring out yes a lot of poop and fill your diaper . some   hard and some squishy it is called a colon cleansing. There si a fifteen day cleansing at amazon, it is pills and  it really works good and less water and more poop. You just have to work at it and you will have a ball with each enema Have fun and I will help if you need or have questions. 

You can find enema mixes on the internet by using enema mixes and go from there

2 hours ago, britboy said:

Well, the diapers arrived, but sadly the plastic pants were a bust. I've decided to try some diaper only fun for a while today, while I'm waiting on some extra bits.

Please explain why the plastics were a bust.

3 hours ago, britboy said:

I underestimated what size I needed, and they tore as I put them on, sadly.

In other news, wore for 3 straight hours, REALLY wet them at 2 hours in :D

Oh. You probably know by now that you should get them one/two sizes bigger than you normally would. You may want to tuck the plastics under the diaper and not worry about the elastics at the leg elastics. Just saying. :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, ppdude said:

Oh. You probably know by now that you should get them one/two sizes bigger than you normally would. You may want to tuck the plastics under the diaper and not worry about the elastics at the leg elastics. Just saying. :rolleyes:

Thanks, i'll bear that in mind for next time. Really tempted to wear again today

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:41 AM, britboy said:

Hi All!

Set the time lock for ten hours and enjoy the ride and see what appens.  Being locked in is a blast and a big turn on for me. Love the feeling of messy diapers and cum filed mixed to gether. A great post tanks for sharing.  Do keep in touch

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:45 AM, britboy said:

My replacement arrived, and it's significantly further into AB territory - a huge pair of frilly satin waddle pants, which are lockable.

Serve the same purpose, but with added difficulties!

Do tell us more of these difficulties.  We are interested

On 10/1/2019 at 9:56 PM, deacon said:

Set the time lock for ten hours and enjoy the ride and see what appens.  Being locked in is a blast and a big turn on for me. Love the feeling of messy diapers and cum filed mixed to gether. A great post tanks for sharing.  Do keep in touch

Do tell us more of these difficulties.  We are interested

Long story short, they make it basically impossible to walk normally as they add so much bulk between the legs. Really humiliating to wear as well, and there is  no way to hide them

10 hours sounds like a really long time! Thunk a double diaper may be needed for that one!