LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

left behind

Cassandra Adams or Cassie as she was often called by was just waking up. The young girl only 10 years old woke up to the loud crying of one of her siblings. For most of her life she was an only child and was happy with her parents. About 2 years ago they told her that they were expecting a baby. Cassie was ok with this not really minding having a little brother or sister. But as the pregnancy went on and her mother got bigger and bigger it was soon discovered that she was carrying quadruplets. Soon enough the babies were born 4 healthy boys were added to the family.  As the family made it home Cassie soon learned that she was walking on eggshells when it came to her new siblings. She was always either too loud, too dangerous, or too selfish when asking for things from her parents. The close relationship she had with her mother and father quickly changed as they were usually far to busy or tired after dealing with the babies to do much of anything for her. From forgetting to make dinner for her to often berating her for not doing more to help them with the babies. 

Fast forward to now where the babies are 1 and a half and the young girl was a completely different person. The usually outgoing and cuddly was now a withdrawn, shy and distant preteen. She let out a sigh as the first baby started to cry and soon after the other 3 joined the chorus. She didn't get much sleep but did look at her alarm clock finding it to be an early 4 am. Soon her parents could be heard heading to the nursery to deal with them. She did have to use the bathroom and tried to get up and head there. After opening her door she looked both ways and finding it clear made her way to the bathroom. She sat down on the cold porcelain and started to pee. As she did so she noticed that the crying had stopped guessing her parents got the babies to calm down. She then finished up and wipes herself clean. She flushed the toilet But as she did the babies started to cry again. She washed her hands and hurried back to her room. After getting back into bed about 10 minutes later her door opened and her father walked in.

” Didn’t we tell you to be more quiet we just got your brothers changed, fed, and back to sleep and then you had to go and wake them up” he said

cassie didn’t know what to say and just mumbled an apology. Her father looked at her clearly disappointed and shook his head closing the door behind him as he left. Cassie watched the man she used to love to spend time with leave and couldn’t help but start to silently cry until she eventually fell asleep. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

The next morning the warm summer sun filled Cassies  room. The young girl woke up  tears dried up on her face as she gently rubbed her face and stretched. She looked over to her clock and saw it was now 10 am. She gout out of bed and stuck her head out the door. She didn’t hear anything coming from her parents room or the nursery. Figuring the cost was clear she quietly left her room and headed downstairs a bit hungry this morning.  As she headed down she could smell the delicious scent of her mothers chocolate chip pancakes. Sad she entered the kitchen and saw there were no pancakes left. Her brothers faces all covered with syrup and chocolate as they ate or drank their bottles. 

she looked to her parents at the table, her daddy reading his paper, and her mother getting a towel to wipe her brothers faces cleaned. As her mother turned around she saw her daughter and sighed.

” If you didn’t sleep so late you would have had some pancakes. There’s some oatmeal over there for you.”

She said pointing to a bowl on the table.” Cassie nodded and took a seat at the table. She looked at the oatmeal it not looking appetizing at all compared to the gooey chocolatey pancakes everyone else had. She moved the spoon around the bowl not hungry anymore. Soon her father put down his paper 

“ stop playing with your food and eat it. If you didn’t come down so late you would have had the pancakes now eat that oatmeal. If you don’t eat it now we’re just going to beat it up for you for lunch and so on.” He said

cassie listened to her father trying to hold back the tears. Her father looked the girl over as he sat in his chair before going to help his wife with the boys cleaning them up and moving them to the living room to play. Meanwhile Cassie stayed in the kitchen a few stray tears falling into the oatmeal as she looked at it. After a couple minutes her mother walked back in and saw her. She looked at her daughter knowing she hadn’t got much love like the boys were getting in awhile and sat down next to her. She saw the tears rolling down her cheeks and landing in her oatmeal.

” Ok honey it’s gonna be ok i can make you some pancakes.”

She said seeing her daughter could use a bit of a pick up.there was still some batter left. Cassie looked ho at her mother teary eyed and sniffling.

” You mean it.” She said in a barely audible voice.

” Yes honey i know with the boys it’s been a rough transition for you and we haven’t treated the way we used to.”

She said before being interrupted by her daughter running to her and giving her a hug. She held her daughter for what felt like the first time since the boys were brought home. She could tell the girl was deeply hurt and needed this. She lifted Cassie into her arms gently and placed the   Her lap Facing her.

Cassie leaned in against her mother missing the closeness they used to have but happy for just this moment.

her mother just let her snuggled rubbing her back and gently running her other hand through her hair. Her daughter had always been the more outgoing snuggly little one but lately she came off more introverted and distant.

“ after breakfast how about a mommy daughter day.” She asked Cassie not having spent time with just her in awhile

cassie heard what her mother said but didn’t want to leave the embrace just yet so she just nodded 

“ ok baby.” Her mother said just letting her daughter calm down and feeling a bit upset herself over herself being a mother and not showing her first born the love she needed and deserved

• Like 4

Baby Frost, thank you for posting this story for us to read. I love how we are introduced to young Cassie and get a glimpse of what her current life is looking like. Hopefully the Mother/Daughter day works well and starts to bridge the gap that has formed....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After a bit more snuggling cassie’s mother heather sat her in the chair.

” Now you sit here while i whip up some yummy pancakes ok.” She said before giving Cassie a peck on her nose.

cassie let out a giggle and nodded as she felt the peck on her nose. Heather made her way to the oven and made some more batter with extra chocolate chips. As she went about making the fresh pancakes she thought about her daughter. Having 4 baby boys in the house had to be rough for the girl. no one to play dolls or tea parties with, no one to do hair and nails with. As she continued to think about all the things she wasn’t able to do with her daughter.

she flipped the pancakes and got them on a plate making sure they were nice and soft. She cut them up and poured a generous amount of syrup onto them and threw some marshmallows and chocolate syrup on them before shebrought the plate to the table.

” one order of my famous oooey gooey pancakes for my special princess” she said as she placed the plant in front of Cassie.

Cassie lit up with happiness as her mommy brought the plate of pancakes she always loved to the table. 

” One more thing before You dig in.” She said going to the cupboard and getting out a bib and tied it around her neck.” Let’s keep those clothes clean cuz I’m sure your face won’t be.” She said smiling 

Cassie was a bit confused but blushed as her mommy got the bib for her but thanked her anyway before starting to eat the yummy pancakes.

heather watched her daughter dig in and got the baby wipes ready for when she was done. She let her eat and headed to the living room to have a talk with her husband Vince. She entered the room seeing the boys playing in their playpen and her husband watching them.

” Babe I’m gonna have a mommy daughter day with Cassie.” She said

vince turned to her and looked at her.” I’ll take the boys then.” He responded 

heather nodded and went to go plan a day for the two

“ i know i haven’t showed it but i need her to know mommys still there for her too” she thought as she headed up the stairs 

• Like 1