LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this a safe place

Edwin Victoria

Question

3 answers to this question

Sorry you were abused, but let's move forward and heal.

What do you mean by "safe"?

It's "safe" if you stay in the "main" forums i.e. diaper lovers, scoop the poop, lifestyles, etc. I myself stay away from the "specialty" forums such as BDSM and others. Try it; it you don't like a given forum, ignore it.   Hint: You can use "My Activity Streams" to scroll all new content or customize it to choose only those forums in which you wish to participate. When you're done click the "Mark Site as Read" and check "My Activity Stream" occasionally throughout the day and post to the items that interest you. Good luck and have fun! :)

On 9/17/2019 at 5:42 AM, Edwin Victoria said:

I was abused as a child. I was treated lile a slave. Im wondering if its ok to want to try to see what it would be like to be a baby again

This site is honestly one of the best that I've ever joined.  And yes, being an adult baby is a great way of recovering from abuse.  

Hello and welcome to DD!

Yes, it is a safe place to be and hangout, not saying it's completely safe as no place really is.  We will occasionally get the usual trolls, but they are taken care of quickly.  Overall I would say that it is a safe place. 

If you have any issues, concerns or questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me (Admin) or another Admin.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy!