LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Quiet

Snugglebear_69

This section of the forum is so dead. My Daddy and I are seeking some other babyfurs who might like to help liven this place up.

Anyone have any thoughts they'd care to share about Furscience possibly adding a study for babyfurs as a group into their research plans?

How about favourite artists willing to do babyfur commissions and badges?

What about experiences at local Furry conventions? Daddy and I do FE and Canfur.

Shares your thoughts and energy ?

Little kaiya and Daddy Wolf

Yes, Furaffinity is a fun place but a bit more oriented towards art versus conversations about more lifestyle things or events.

Sadly there also still seems to be a bit of a stigma towards babyfurs due to the actions of a small minority who behave badly at cons.

Little kaiya

I thought the forums there were well balanced overall with a decent variety.  

About babyfurs, it seems like it's just some closed minded furries that don't like babyfurs.  I personally think that you and the babyfur community are awesome.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I go to/ am on staff at Furpocalypse in CT.  FA is a dead site ever since it was bought by IMVU and has never really been welcoming to babyfurs (they increasingly ban certain types of art that are babyfur, but wangs everywhere is ok).

As far as furry friendly sites go, I recommend Ferzu, FetLife and there's an app called Howlr (unfortunately no web-baaed version).

My Daddy and I will check out Ferzu. We've tried Fetlife in the past but there just seems to be a lot of people looking for Caregivers or play partners and that's not what we're after.

We really have no interest in going to play parties or hanging around with people wearing just a diaper. We're more seeking adult couples that we connect with where we dont have to "sanitize" our home of furry or ABDL things when they come over. Fetlife seems to not have a ton of folks seeking that which, well, it is what it, to be fair.

We will check out your other suggestions though ?

Depends on the group, I have a decent littles group near me from FetLife. We meet once a month for Chinese buffet and just be ourselves (nothing obviously little is worn, but I'm usually padded)

Definitely agreed that it depends on the group. We know our local group and it's a bit more obvious padded play party style events at people's homes. No judgment, each to their own, just not for us. We're just looking for folks that are less play oriented and more make friends where babyfur stuff is accepted but definitely not the focus.

8 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Definitely agreed that it depends on the group. We know our local group and it's a bit more obvious padded play party style events at people's homes. No judgment, each to their own, just not for us. We're just looking for folks that are less play oriented and more make friends where babyfur stuff is accepted but definitely not the focus.

If there's a general kink venue in your area that might be a good option.