LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy with North Shores

Have you tried the Betterdry and the Confidry 24/7 diapers?  Anyone?  For years I have been reading on the forums that Confidry 24/7 were the best, most absorbent and thickest diapers that really swell up and always wanted to try them.  Within the past 2 years I know there have been other premium diapers like Northshore, Betterdry and more that claim to be as thick and absorbent as the Confidry 24/7.  When I placed an order last November, I had planned on getting the Dry 24/7 but changed my mind at the last minute and got the Betterdry diapers instead.  I was not disappointed with them at all!  Now I planned to order more diapers from Northshore and have been thinking Dry 24/7 again.  On their website it shows 4 drips for absorbency (Heavy Absorbency) for Betterdry and Dry 24/7, but for Northshore Supremes it shows 5 drips (Maximum Absorbency).  Maybe it's because it's their own brand that they want to promote that makes them put it slightly above the others for absorbency, but the thing is, a pack of 18 Dry 24/7 is $35.75 but a pack of 15 Northshore Supreme diapers is $26.76,  $9.00 cheaper (even though there are 3 less diapers in the package).  So, those who have used both, what are your opinions of them and what would you choose between the two brands and why?  I'm just about convinced to go with the Northshore Supremes but that means once more I have changed my mind at the last minute and passed on the Dry 24/7's, the diaper I have wanted to try for years.

3 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

If your looking for high capacity, stick with the diapers in this order, Megamax (most capacity), Betterdry, northshore Supreme ( plastic backed and better option in my opinion) or Air supreme (cloth backed Supreme), Dry24/7, Attends Premier (cloth backed). 

Are you familiar with Abena Abri-Form (plastic backed) briefs? If so, where would you place them in the ranking?

Having tried BetterDry, ComfyDry and Northshore Supreme, I found the ComfyDry worked pretty well as a night time diaper.  In my experience, I was able to lay on my back and pee without fear of leaks.  Unfortunately, I found the ComfyDry leaked while wearing as a daytime diaper.  Since I don't often wear a diaper at night, I have not put the Supremes or the BetterDry to the test at night.  For daytime use, the Supreme diaper tends to have a bulge on the backside and is a little more obvious a diaper is under one's clothes.  BetterDry was a little more discrete the the Supremes.

I've worn the ComfyDry diapers out when going to a bar.  It may have been a little saggy but actaactually got out on the dance floor with my wife.  I only think a friend of ours noticed since she tried to grab my ass a couple of times.

As of now, I don't have any of the three to make a fresh comparison.  But it would be fun to do it in the future.  

3 hours ago, ylowrvr said:

Having tried BetterDry, ComfyDry and Northshore Supreme, I found the ComfyDry worked pretty well as a night time diaper.  In my experience, I was able to lay on my back and pee without fear of leaks.  Unfortunately, I found the ComfyDry leaked while wearing as a daytime diaper.  Since I don't often wear a diaper at night, I have not put the Supremes or the BetterDry to the test at night.  For daytime use, the Supreme diaper tends to have a bulge on the backside and is a little more obvious a diaper is under one's clothes.  BetterDry was a little more discreet the the Supremes.

I've worn the ComfyDry diapers out when going to a bar.  It may have been a little saggy but actaactually got out on the dance floor with my wife.  I only think a friend of ours noticed since she tried to grab my ass a couple of times.

As of now, I don't have any of the three to make a fresh comparison.  But it would be fun to do it in the future.  

Why use ConfiEry 24/7 only at night? I use them 24/7 and they hold a lot. Literature says 4-6 full bladder dumps; it is at least that for me as my output is highly variable and unpredictable.

5 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

I used to wear the Abina L4 plastic backed a few years ago. They are up there with the Dry24/7 and Supreme. The L3 was much thinner and held less. The problem is when I was wearing the L4 diapers, I was not at all incontinent, so I would end up with a really full bladder before I could pee and then would flood the diaper. Now I have OAB and other issues and pee way more often ( like up to 18 times in 24 hours) but I pee much less each time allowing the diapers to soak it up more before they would be so full they would leak. So It is not a fair comparison for me to speak much on the Abina L4 in comparison. My next question is, aren't they out of production now and soon won't be available? 

Abena dropping  M4 & L4 has been rumored so many times that I no longer take it seriously.

Just curious as my twisted mind is working again.  As people, including rock stars from the 1960's get older, I wonder how many of them have started wearing diapers for bladder issues.  Maybe I should ask Diana Ross of the Suprimes if she now wears Northshore Suprimes!  :D

• Haha 1

I have used the Dry 24/7's before the Better Dry diapers became readily available in the U.S. and at a great price point. But for me I always have a booster in a diaper I wear at night and found Tranquillity Super plus Top Liners work the best for me it allows it to wick through the diaper and therefore preventing leaks.
Even the MegaMax needs a liner to help wick urine into the diaper but I can't justify the extra cost.
During the day I wear the Seni Supers or Seni Quattro's these are cloth back diapers but work well for me and at a fair price.
That being said I have tried many brands of diapers over the years and I finally found what works for me and my budget.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk