LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being diapered

John werton

Does anyone have somebody that puts their diaper on them? And was anyone forced to wear a diaper when they were a kid?
You mean like a care aide ? Yes I do , I have an a Personal care aide that works 63 hours a week for me .

They are scheduled so they get primary on all messy diapers ,medication completely empties bowels for last time by 8 PM ,usually just wet after that (once in a blue moon an over nite mess ,but aide is is there in AM ).

As a kid I was not disabled , that's an adult later in life developed issue , you can have it!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

I don't have anyone change my diapers and I wear 24/7 both for bladder issues, and because I have always loved diapers. As to the being forced to wear a diaper as a kid, yes...

Boy, can I relate to that. I''m surprised they put you in diapers instead of shoving a catheter up your winky.

I was forced to be in diapers until about the age of two. My mother wanted me out of diapers ASAP when my brother was born. That's probably why I have a plastic/rubber/vinyl panties fetish. I really like being diapered and find it a "kick" but means nothing sexually.

I wasn't forced, but I did wear cloth diapers and plastic pants every night to bed until I was close to 6 years old.  I was never punished or humiliated for bed wetting.  It was something that happened with a lot of kids that age, just never openly talked about like it is today with Goodnites and Underjams.  There were times when I was around age 5 and visiting relatives on vacation that I didn't want anyone to know, and I also remember once while staying at relatives house around age 4 when I got up in the morning wanting to get dressed and out of my diaper right away, but mom carried me out, sleepy in my diapers, plastic pants and pajamas to the big kitchen where all the relatives were getting ready for breakfast.  I think she just wanted to show me off or something and I was embarrassed as you could not miss my heavy thick diapers.  I don't think there was any malice intended and I was always treated as a normal kid and encouraged to do my best at everything.  Still, that didn't keep me from developing a fetish for diapers!

We ‘met’ on POF, on my profile I had stated I was a AB/DL and that anyone who could nt deal with that in a LTR should nt contact me.

We have a relationship that does nt revolve around my ‘thing’ but she makes a great ‘Mummy’ when the mood takes her

C26AE78C-9BDC-4FEA-B89C-B48B115CAF6E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I never forced to wear diapers. I wore them up to around 3 or so. Then maybe diapers at night or "training pants" there after... . Training pants in the 70s weren't like the ones today. The ones I wore were a layered cotton brief with a plastic outer cover.  I remember well being diapered then, loved the feeling of it being taped on and all snug or having my training pants pulled on... many children forget the feeling of it when they grow up. It stands out for me because the diapers were a shiny crinkly plastic and noisy tapes(70s Pampers) . So all the sounds and feeling of the soft fresh diaper were somewhat comforting . I also took to  the training pants because they too had a plastic(vinyl) cover on them. So i had a fascination with the shiny noisy plastic and vinyl.... So in a sense regular cotton underwear in my mind was boring to wear. So that's what I remember about being diapered. I put them on myself nowadays but still love the part of putting them on....

12 hours ago, MikeDJ said:

I never forced to wear diapers. I wore them up to around 3 or so. Then maybe diapers at night or "training pants" there after... . Training pants in the 70s weren't like the ones today. The ones I wore were a layered cotton brief with a plastic outer cover.  I remember well being diapered then, loved the feeling of it being taped on and all snug or having my training pants pulled on... many children forget the feeling of it when they grow up. It stands out for me because the diapers were a shiny crinkly plastic and noisy tapes(70s Pampers) . So all the sounds and feeling of the soft fresh diaper were somewhat comforting . I also took to  the training pants because they too had a plastic(vinyl) cover on them. So i had a fascination with the shiny noisy plastic and vinyl.... So in a sense regular cotton underwear in my mind was boring to wear. So that's what I remember about being diapered. I put them on myself nowadays but still love the part of putting them on....

OMG. You figured it out. The fascination with diapers and plastic panties -- shiny!!! You should be a therapist. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I was never forced.  Then again, it wasn't an option either.  I was dry until about 6, then started wetting at night.  Wore diapers at night until I was 10.  I remember having a discussion that day that I was going to be put in diapers at night.  My mom and dad took the time to show me the diapers and plastic pants (cloth in those days) that I was going to wear that night.  After my bath, it was onto the changing pad for the first diapering in years. I do remember feeling like a baby, lifting my feet up to line up with the leg holes in the plastic pants.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, stevewet said:

I wasn't forced but expected to wear the nappies supplied by the continence service following yet another doctors visit to see why I still wet the bed at 15.

Ain't it grand having the government "not" [tongue in cheek] tell you what to do? Must be nice, huh?

On 9/17/2019 at 5:52 AM, Forced2wet said:

We ‘met’ on POF, on my profile I had stated I was a AB/DL and that anyone who could nt deal with that in a LTR should nt contact me.

We have a relationship that does nt revolve around my ‘thing’ but she makes a great ‘Mummy’ when the mood takes her

C26AE78C-9BDC-4FEA-B89C-B48B115CAF6E.jpeg

Wow I never had any luck on POF.

Just got a lot of no thanks or negative stuff. Now most of what I said was I was trans non binary so glad you found someone  

14 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Wow I never had any luck on POF.

Just got a lot of no thanks or negative stuff. Now most of what I said was I was trans non binary so glad you found someone  

Sorry to hear that.

in my experience whilst not all the messages sent to me were nice, the majority were positive, congratulating me on being brave and honest.

The ones that were negative I ignored, we all know this ‘interest’ of ours isn’t for everyone. And of course I got a beautiful Mummy as a result :)

I hope you’ve found someone special since then.

• Like 1
On 9/15/2019 at 12:42 PM, John werton said:

Does anyone have somebody that puts their diaper on them? And was anyone forced to wear a diaper when they were a kid?

As a child after being toilet-trained my bladder was tiny and over-active. The same was true of my older and two younger sisters. Mom was always very nice when she asked me to wear a diaper on long car trips and to events where getting to a ladies' room would be a problem. I was born in 1964. My family hugged trees, so all the family diapers were classic Curity flat gauze held by pins. When I reached puberty at age 12 I was taught how to pin on my diapers. Until then Mom, my older sister or someone changed me.

I have been profoundly urinary incontinent since 1985. I've been happily married since 1991. Frequently my husband diapers me for bed.