LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lets have more fun in our diapers and really enjoy them

deacon

There are a few things I really enjoy doing in diapers. The first being going hiking. I usually go for hike in Dry 24/7 diapers. They hold so much more than the Attends Waistband diapers I also wear. I don’t have to take any extra Dry 24/7 diapers to change into. Wearing a thick diaper and booster I will pack up and drive to whatever spot I want to hike for the day. I usually take a lot of water for hydration so it means I do pee a lot, in which I don’t hold back since I am wearing some of the best diapers made. The last time I went, by the time I got back to my vehicle the diaper was very swollen and very obvious I had on a very wet diaper. I didn’t care. That much bulk between my legs felt great. The cool thing was that sitting in that squishy diaper on the way back it never leaked! One time I was wearing an Attends Waistband and when I got to the destination I had to change it. Changing my diaper on a rock in the middle of the woods knowing anyone could walk up and catch you was both scary and exhilarating. As soon as I was done and pulling up my pants a young couple came around the corner. I’m sure they saw me packing up that wet diaper. 

When I go fly fishing I almost always go out in a diaper under my waders. When you are on the fish it is very inconvenient to have to stop and pull down the waders and pee. Having a thick diaper on makes it so much easier to keep fishing. Being a DL I never poop in my diapers. Don’t think I could do that on purpose. However I do enjoy soaking to the max for convenience sake. 

• Like 1
On 9/19/2019 at 11:42 PM, TheBabyPants said:

I love all these posts and have to agree, do not just sit at home in your diapers, get out and have some fun as so many people talk about here.  I try not and let my incontinence bother me and make the best of it, after all I have an excuse to wear diapers even if the are covered by nursery print plastic pants.    Thanks to everyone for sharing.

I like to have fun in my nappies. I like wearing them thick enough to be noticeable with noisy plastic pants that rustle under my jeans.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, stevewet said:

I like to have fun in my nappies. I like wearing them thick enough to be noticeable with noisy plastic pants that rustle under my jeans.

Great post and I do thank you for it. Do you know you can  get locking rubber or plastic pants and te chain is in thea waist band and hangs out the back about six inches at the right and the left and when walking one can hear the chain rattle against each other and that will draw lookers also.  Kinda a turn on ;for me. Enjoy wearing your noisy plastic pants, I do. 

• Like 1
On 9/29/2019 at 1:58 PM, deacon said:

Great post and I do thank you for it. Do you know you can  get locking rubber or plastic pants and te chain is in thea waist band and hangs out the back about six inches at the right and the left and when walking one can hear the chain rattle against each other and that will draw lookers also.  Kinda a turn on ;for me. Enjoy wearing your noisy plastic pants, I do. 

I love wearing nice thick nappies and noisy plastic pants and wondering if people notice. I think most people just don't notice nor care what you wear these days.

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

I love wearing nice thick nappies and noisy plastic pants and wondering if people notice. I think most people just don't notice nor care what you wear these days.

Plastic pants    make a crinkle sound and rubber p0ants make a swish sound and yes if you can hear it so cancan others and that is the fun part for they do not know what is that sound and who is making it.  If you chose the locking kind they both have a chain through the waist and it will rattlel just a little however the rubber with the three locks just make the swish sound but a little louder.  Love the conversation

On 9/30/2019 at 9:09 AM, stevewet said:

I love my plastics too. Sometimes one must really make "noise" to draw attention to themselves. People are often so stuck on themselves they notice nothing less. Being obvious these days is often not enough. You have to be rally LOUD.

2 hours ago, ppdude said:

I love my plastics too. Sometimes one must really make "noise" to draw attention to themselves. People are often so stuck on themselves they notice nothing less. Being obvious these days is often not enough. You have to be rally LOUD.

I like your thoughts and think thiks is a real good comment.  Thaniks for your input

Yesterday lllI mowed the back lawn in a diaper and locking rubber ants andrunning short shorts, no bending over. I have an 8  ft p0rivacy fence as do most around, no two stories houses. This morning I woke up diapered and plastic pants, locking and took a shower and changed into pvc red split sid running short shorts and did  some things that needed to be done and went out side to  sit on the patio. A neighbor knocked on the door so I went to see who it was. Next door neighbor and I thought ok come  on in and we sat on the patio having coffee. I do not thin he noticed a diaper but when he left he did comment on my shorts and said nice and short and revealing.  

So, your neighbor came over randomly when you just happened to be diapered and then before leaving commented on your shorts being  nice, short and revealing . . . .

This just sounds more fantasy than reality to be honest. It just sounds really random that your neighbor is making comments like that out of the blue.

1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

So, your neighbor came over randomly when you just happened to be diapered and then before leaving commented on your shorts being  nice, short and revealing . . . .

This just sounds more fantasy than reality to be honest. It just sounds really random that your neighbor is making comments like that out of the blue.

Well. Strange things have happened to me especially since I'm incredibly sight challenged. Nevertheless, the experiences really did happen. Can't say it really happened or not in this cae. All I know is that smoking things can get you in trouble.

OCD moment: red split side PVC shorts. Oooh. Give me details: where you got 'em , etc.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Andrew51 said:

I like the stories on here, BUT I do wish for easier reading that people could do a spellcheck before postingemoji851.png
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typing on a phone is tough. Even using a keyboard is tough. Takes time and proofing which is a lot of effort which in the end, is worth it. I hope things are readable and make sense. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Typing on a phone is tough. Even using a keyboard is tough. Takes time and proofing which is a lot of effort which in the end, is worth it. I hope things are readable and make sense. :rolleyes:

There are some folks who have low vision and have trouble seeing the small print.  Usually you can figure out what they are saying

Some post the same thing twice but that is ok for we understand and ignore it for we all make mistakes

• Like 1
22 hours ago, deacon said:

Yesterday lllI mowed the back lawn in a diaper and locking rubber ants andrunning short shorts, no bending over. I have an 8  ft p0rivacy fence as do most around, no two stories houses. This morning I woke up diapered and plastic pants, locking and took a shower and changed into pvc red split sid running short shorts and did  some things that needed to be done and went out side to  sit on the patio. A neighbor knocked on the door so I went to see who it was. Next door neighbor and I thought ok come  on in and we sat on the patio having coffee. I do not thin he noticed a diaper but when he left he did comment on my shorts and said nice and short and revealing.  

18 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Seeing as deacon started this post and especially the other post asking if guys would go out wearing a diaper, plastic pants and a mini skirt in public, it's pretty obvious that what we might think of as fantasy may be something he regularly does in real life.  Short PVC red split side running shorts are probably something he has in his collection.  Yes, I can see him wearing cloth diapers, rubber pants and short split side PVC shorts to work in his back yard.  In spite of what he says about his privacy fence and only one story houses in his neighborhood, the posts he makes tend to have me believe that he probably doesn't take as much pains to keep his diapers and their bulk as privet as many other people.  Therefore, I can see his neighbors actually knowing he wears diapers and perhaps thinking it might not be for medical needs based on the types of outer garments he wears and things he tends to do.  It would not surprise me that much that a neighbor would come over (perhaps with the idea of seeing if they could notice he was wearing diapers again) and, being kind of free and maybe a little bit of an exhibitionist, deacon would invite them to sit and chat while wearing his thick diaper, locking rubber pants and short split side PVC running shorts.  What I totally disagree with is his statement, " I do not thin he noticed a diaper".  Anyone dressed like that will be pretty obvious that they are wearing bulky diapers under their skimpy shorts, hence the neighbor's comment, "nice and short and revealing."  He knows, and we all know he knows and deacon probably doesn't care that he knows.  I think the real fantasy here, and no offence to deacon, is him dressing like that and thinking his neighbors don't know or can't tell that he's wearing diapers.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

the posts he makes tend to have me believe that he probably doesn't take as much pains to keep his diapers and their bulk as privet as many other people....  What I totally disagree with is his statement, " I do not thin he noticed a diaper".  Anyone dressed like that will be pretty obvious that they are wearing bulky diapers under their skimpy shorts, is him dressing like that and thinking his neighbors don't know or can't tell that he's wearing diapers.

"Neighbor not noticing" can be a conscious desire or wish in which one chooses to take an alternative view that makes them less vulnerable to a perceived or real threat. The threat is discovery and the defense mechanism says "didn't notice". I'm no psychologist but I think it's safe to say we've all done something like it in order to deflect negative attention or response.

• 3 years later...

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of  the posts on here. 

I have frequently worn diapers and rubber pants in public    ( just for the fun of it,)  for most of my adult life..  I love the feeling and comfort  of a nice thick,  diaper between my legs and the soft, smooth feel of rubber pants. 

The possibilities for having fun in diapers and rubber pants are endless.  

It is  very convenient not to have to  waste time looking for a restroom  when  out in public.  Somehow,  it gives me a perverse sense of pleasure to be able to just wet whenever  and where ever  I choose  (or need to,) while at concerts, movies,  sporting events, running errands,  grocery shopping, doing yard work or dining/having coffee with friends, etc., etc.  and no one even suspects  that I am wearing a diaper and rubber pants. 

Unless they are specifically looking/listening for it, it seems that  people are so busy with their own thoughts and agendas these days   that they  just don't notice the extra bulk in my trousers or the lovely,  muffled "swishing"  sound that my rubber pants make when I walk. 

This is my private little joke on family, friends and acquaintances   who have no idea that I am a Diaper Lover. 

Bottom line:  "Hurrah" for diapers and rubber pants and the pleasure they bring!

• Like 3