LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite ABDL Activity

Favorite AB/DL activity?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your favorite AB/DL activity?

• Diaper changing
    • Feeding
    • Playing with toys
    • Watching cartoons
    • Other (comment below)

Curling up with my head in my Daddy's lap as he feeds me a bottle and strokes my hair, it is sheer unadulterated bliss! I mean pretty much any activity with Daddy is wonderful but just being able to be wrapped up in his warm arms, breathing in his scent while he gives me a bottle, nuzzles and kisses . . . There's just nothing like it, not even a diaper change which is something he loves doing ?

Little kaiya

Pretty much everything is better in a diaper. It would be hard to say what my favourite things to do are, because I do almost everything while wearing diapers these days, but my favourite times are when I'm working from home during the day, or in the evenings after the kids have gone to bed, because then I can wear just a diaper and a shirt. I like watching TV with my wife in the evenings, or reading a book. Even doing yard work is more fun in a diaper. 

Taking the dog for a walk later in the evening can also be a bit of a treat, because by then I'll likely have a night diaper on, something bulkier and louder than what I wear during the day, generally. I don't often wear diapers like that out of the house, however, at night, the streets in my area are generally deserted, and I can go for a decent walk and be pretty sure that nobody is paying attention to what I have on under my jeans, if anyone even notices I'm out there. And I get to enjoy being very aware that I'm diapered, whereas I am so used to my daytime diapers that I often forget about them. 

If I had to choose something off of your list, it would probably be feeding, because while I don't get changed by anyone other than myself, I really enjoy relaxing with a bottle in bed when I get the chance. 

• 1 month later...

Being en petite fille with Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa. Reading LG material, even re-visiting RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME of which there are so many parts that even now I still do not have them all memorized. Reading about rubber panties and diapers, Lying next to the dollies in bed talking with them

Snuggling with Mommy is my #1  

Big snuggle pile with friends on the  super sized bean bag chair watching movies.

Trips to the zoo with friends

Ab/dl friendly conventions

Road trips with friends.

• 5 weeks later...

Probably waking up in the morning a savoring a few more minutes in bed, in a wet diaper, followed by watching TV later in the evening with my wife, after the kids have gone to bed, and I can wear just a diaper and a t-shirt, as well as doing chores around the house in just a diaper (if the kids are out), or doing yard work in a diaper (with clothes on...). Lately - and I don't know why I never did this before - I've discovered putting snow pants on over just a diaper, and then going out and clearing off the driveway, cars and walkway after a snow storm. The snow pants are large and very loose-fitting, so I can wear a big comfy diaper without worrying about it being noticeable. 

Playing/being in bed with Dollies (I do not feel their rubber panties because I can just imagine someone doing that to me and I know how much I would dislike that). Looking at pictures of tiaras, stars, hearts scallop shells and  flowers (especially zinniasK), chatting/PM with other Little Girls about the things you see in my signature. Being a blonde