LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where can you meet women into wearing diapers

Go out, meet people, date and find someone. I'm not saying it's simple but finding a partner who is ok with ABDL also isn't some "one in a million" thing. 

It isn't like theres a magical formula or only one way to meet people. That said, dont bring it up too late or too early in the relationship. Let things evolve naturally and dont rush things.

Little kaiya

22 hours ago, Very intrested said:

I want to meet women into this life style but i don't know where to its not a sexual fetish for me i want to meet for actual dating and relation ship i don't want to ware them but i think women are adorable in them don't matter either way to me if she uses them or not

Wouldn't we all!  Some tips:  Don't come on strong and talk just diapers and all.  That will turn anyone off in a hurry, especially a woman.  A relationship is built on common interests and compatibility first.  Diapers would end up being a plus but start with working on a normal relationship first.  You might want to check out Diapermates which is the companion site to Daily Diapers.  You can search the members in your area by age and gender and read their profiles.  be mindful of what they write in their profile.  If they sound like the perfect woman but state they are only interested in women themselves, don't pester them.  If they want to be a "mommy" to an adult baby and you are not into that, pass them by.  Likewise, if they are looking for a "daddy" to baby them and that isn't what you are looking for, move on.  Make sure their interests are your interests.  Once more, start off with a "Hi.  I came across your profile here and we seem to have a few common interests.  I also like to (read mysteries, go to movies, camp, whatever).  If you want to trade a few messages and get to know each other better, please write back."  If you don't hear back from that person, don't pester them, just write them off and move on.  Basically, don't start off by being a creep and talking about diapers and all.  Start slow and try to build a normal relationship first.  Another thing that helps impress upon someone that you are not an illiterate idiot is using good grammar, punctuation and spelling.  Proof read your messages before sending them.  It's possible for every 10 or more messages you send to people, you might only get one reply.  Be patient.

• Thanks 1