LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bambino classico v2

suzuki2011

alright so after not useing bambino for about a year. i decided to get a sample of their classico V2. i just put it on. so far so good. i love the all over print and the fit is good (i last had teddies and the tpaes would not stay the entire pack was like that) i was afriad to order from them because of past experiance. but im glad i did i forgot how comfy they are lol 

I got a pack (from Rearz out of all places -- they had the large on sale before Bambino did).  They are pretty nice.  Definitely not the thickest one around, but there are so many now trying to be the thickest one that it's nice to have some that I can wear when I don't need a diaper to hold back Niagara Falls.

so ive been wearing the classico v2 all day pretty much feels good, fits good. no issues with tapes. only complaint. is that its lets out smell. ive only wet it today thats it (i dont have to go #2 often through out the day) and i can really smell is sitting here at the pc and its not full yet. so im not happy about its smelling badly of urine. most diapers i cant smell it. idk maybe my body is doing something funky and it just smells more today.

BUT OVERALL 

im impressed i would differently consider getting these again  

Bambino's just fit me well.  I like wearing them for sure.  Sometimes I just want a good fitting diaper that doesn't need to hold a ton but I can waddle around in for a few hours.  Bambino's fit that bill to a tee.....