LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been "Outed"?

tinkersmell

I'm pretty sure that my last ex-gf most likely told everyone I work with, and probably anyone else who would listen, all about my diaper thing, and other private stuff about me.

I don't seem to have lost any friends over it, and seem to get just the same level of respect as I did before; at least nobody seems to treat me any differently now.

I guess it helps that pretty much everyone at work agrees that my ex is totally bonkers and annoying anyway, and that all things considered, they'd much rather be around me than her.

My friends are those people who already accept me for who I am; those who don't were never worth my time anyway.

Have you ever been "outed"? I'd like to hear your story..

I haven’t, and hope to never experience that. But it sounds like, you have a pretty good handle on it, and not letting it destroy you. It certainly renders what weapon your ex thought she may have had to use on you, useless. Those bullets now bounce off you! 

Yes . It `s just another one of those life lessons. Careful who you trust. I suppose for myself it actually worked out for the good . I`m out with all my close friends. Those that are truly friends have stayed close , those that aren't have left , which is ok.

• Like 1

Ever since I was about six (circa 1970) and still needing just-in-case diapers on trips I have operated on the belief that with a tiny over-active bladder being seen in a diaper is far less embarrassing than being seen in wet clothing without a diaper. My family lovingly taught me to be discreet about all undies be those big girl panties, training panties or diapers. At the same time I should not try to keep the fact I wear some kind of undies a top secret.

When you need to wear diapers, this is not a secret you can keep from everybody all the time. Sure, you can fool most folks much of the time, but the consequences of being caught in a cover-up are far worse that simply beeing seen diapered.

Look, I've been urinary incontinent since I was 21 in 1985. Who could count the number of strangers who might have guessed I was changing my diaper as discreetly as possible in a public ladies' room? As a child of 8 some girl commented while my older sister was changing my diaper at a restaurant. Since then nobody has said anything to me about my diapers.

I do not care if some stranger guesses I cope with my incontinence by playing AB when I can do so discreetly. I don't deliberately thrust my AB play in the face of strangers not already into ABDL. Management of my law firm knew I needed just-in-case diapers when they were mentoring me when I was 9. They knew about my bladder problems when they hired me at age 14. They knew when they paid my way through pre-law and law school. They knew after I passed bar exams when they hired me as an associate attorney in 1989. It was 1990 when I discovered the value of AB as a coping strategy. It was in early 1991 when I answered my hotel room door with my pacifier hanging from its leash where I was seen by the managing general partner. Maybe he assumed I was trying to quit smoking. Nothing was said and in 1993 I was elected to full partnership.

My advice is to be yourself. Be discreet, It will all workout in the end.

• Like 1

Have I ever been outed………………..you bet, my ex-wife did a thorough job in that aria. A lot of so called friends turned their back on me. My wife knew I an early stage of our relationship l loved to wear and use diapers after being together for well over sixteen years of which thirteen years being married she left me. To a certain extend I can understand why she left me. It must not have been easy to life with a man whom loves to wear and use diapers 24/7. The thing I do not understand I why she told each and every one whom was willing to listen. Although I cannot prove it but I truly belief she took pictures of my stuff to make her point. Yes I’ve been outed in the worst way one could imagine.  

Yea, been there done that. My ex-wife told her parents, who then told my parents. My parents then called my sister. Lucky for me, I had told my sister many years before all about it. She explained to my parents that it wasnt a big deal etc and my parents got pissed off.... at my ex and her parents. I have a pretty cool family. This is one of the reasons why (there are plenty of others)  I dont support the 'never tell anyone' approach that some folks advocate for around here.

Being outed happens a lot to me even though I've outed myself multiple time. It's almost like they're not listening or paying attention. I guess it finally occurs to them when it finally sinks through the gray matter. I laugh when they finally "get it."

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:49 AM, tinkersmell said:

I'm pretty sure that my last ex-gf most likely told everyone I work with, and probably anyone else who would listen, all about my diaper thing, and other private stuff about me.

I don't seem to have lost any friends over it, and seem to get just the same level of respect as I did before; at least nobody seems to treat me any differently now.

I guess it helps that pretty much everyone at work agrees that my ex is totally bonkers and annoying anyway, and that all things considered, they'd much rather be around me than her.

My friends are those people who already accept me for who I am; those who don't were never worth my time anyway.

Have you ever been "outed"? I'd like to hear your story..

If any of your friends left you because you love being in  a diaper than they were not your friends. Friends might inquire and maybe want to join in or check it out and see if they would like it. Do not let her get you down it is her problem not yours. Now enjoy your diapers and have fun in them and experiment with diapering, Lots of luck

Over 25 years ago when I first started with diapers and baby paraphernalia, my wife "outed" me to my mother, thinking she would find it "as weird" as she did, and hoping for some advice or support.  To her surprise, my mother told her that I probably was doing it because I didn't have a real childhood when I was growing up because my dad and she got divorced when I was at an early age and I became the "man of the house" at the young age of 5, before my little brother was born. She said I had felt like I had to help take care of my younger siblings and she wasn't surprised that I wanted to get back some of what I missed or remembered while growing up.

• Like 3