LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cats!

DailyDi

I laid awake all night last night, not actually getting to sleep until after 6:30 in the morning... meanwhile, the cat is asleep balanced on a curtain rod in the bathroom window!

Wish I could plop down literally anywhere and fall fast asleep!

I guess it's all part of getting old ? I have sleep issues too, and if I meditate before bed, that seems to help a lot..... Quiets the mind, and get rid of all the ' noise' or traffic...... Relax and just fall asleep....need to do that tonight.....sleep has been miserable lately..... Ugh

14 hours ago, square_duck said:

I guess it's all part of getting old ? I have sleep issues too, and if I meditate before bed, that seems to help a lot..... Quiets the mind, and get rid of all the ' noise' or traffic...... Relax and just fall asleep....need to do that tonight.....sleep has been miserable lately..... Ugh

And getting away from computer/TV screens too.    I'm very bad about that -- frequently on the computer right up to lights out.   I'm trying to get out of that habit and spend at least 5-10 minutes reading - physical material, not electronic.   Lately it's been "The Complete Calvin & Hobbes"!  ?