LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can regression be scary?

Rachael-Little

There have been times when I’ve had a regression where I was not always fully aware of what I did once I was back to my adult thinking. 

I don’t have a mommy or care giver so these happen alone. Since I’m not a 24/7 wearer it does come on when I’m feeling quite little as I’m diapered and such.

Ive been known not to even know how long I was regressed.

So anyone else have this happen and does it scare you ?

I haven't had this happen to me.  You may have just regressed really far, like to the age of 1 when memory isn't fully developed yet.  But you should see a psychologist about this as it may be due to a problem of some sort.

If you're having memory loss when you regress that certainly sounds like an issue and a red flag. I'd recommend going to see a mental health professional as it doesn't sound very healthy honestly.

I typically only ever regress with my Daddy present and he makes sure it's a safe and nurturing environment. I've never experienced any memory loss and if I did I can honestly say it would REALLY freak me out.

Little kaiya 

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

I’m not sure it’s truly a memory loss as to I’m surprised how much time passes from when I started to regress to when I was adult aware again 

Well I'm sure we have all "lost track of time" at one time or another.  You know the saying that "Time flies when you're having fun".  Obviously it could do the same when you have no adult cares to think about...

• Like 1

I once tried to train myself to just have no bladder control... ie to be incontinent as it were. That was really scary and made me heck of a self conscious. I managed to untrain myself, but it's much more pleasurable for me to just flood a diaper and know I'm safe doing it

• Like 1