LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

astronaut driving

how do you think she did the long drive?   Did she hold it and have a huge potty accident or did she wet some every little bit?  maybe pumping gas had that gotta go feeling while there and hopping arround trying not to wet?

Most of the story about Lisa Nowak driving from Houston to Orlando while wearing and using a diaper is an urban legend.  She was not wearing a diaper when arrested, and the diapers in her car were baby diapers.  People made the connection between astronauts and diapers and jumped to a conclusion.

If you're not incontinent, driving at highway speeds and trying to deliberately pee in a diaper is nearly impossible.

• Like 1

I just like the idea of her hopping around at the gas stations.  if you drove for say 18 strait hours without a break you would wet your pants eventually.  a baby diaper?  that would leak like anything if you had a flooding.  maybe pampers 7 inside of something else would work

I've certainly done it myself.     You can always watch Rough Night.   One of the characters is convinced to go "sad astronaut" to go find his girl friend.   The first scene they are in a store to buy energy drinks and diapers (the clerk tells them the first choice they had leak).    He shows up twice in the movie wearing just a poloshirt and diaper.

On 9/10/2019 at 12:30 AM, Hookedondiapers said:

Most of the story about Lisa Nowak driving from Houston to Orlando while wearing and using a diaper is an urban legend.  She was not wearing a diaper when arrested, and the diapers in her car were baby diapers.  People made the connection between astronauts and diapers and jumped to a conclusion.

If you're not incontinent, driving at highway speeds and trying to deliberately pee in a diaper is nearly impossible.

No offense, but that’s not entirely accurate. I’ve done it and I’m not incontinent. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pamper4014 said:

I just like the idea of a woman in a diaper about to wet

Yes, i agree that can be erotic :wub:...

It's funny that no matter how much this story is debunked it just won't die. It's like a zombie. It just won't die the death it needs to die. Kill it dead!