LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help- Identity Crisis!

I have posted recently about wanting to develop an ANR (adult nursing relationship) with my hubby (who don't want to be a baby boy so I'm not pushing it).. I think he's good with me starting that process ?.. I also am a diaper lover.. I wear at night mainly, and sometimes during the day if I can get away with it lol ?.. there are times that I like to play baby girl and have daddy take care of me. Which he does wonderfully.. . like If I had a stressful day like the other day at work I just want to come home and forget everything else and watch cartoons, get my paci and diaper on and chill.. how can I be all three at once? Different roles at different times, for sure even though I may have a diaper on during a nursing session overnight..  Am I totally losing it? 

Absolutely not. Being flexible in your roles and what you like is pretty normal. Might even be rare in my opinion to want to take care of and to want TO take care of someone else.

11 hours ago, Mindylou said:

Oh good!! Thank you for your reply. I thought I was losing my mind. I just have so many mixed signals going on! 

Hi Mindylou.  I was just wondering if you're getting too excited at the beginning of your AB adventures and trying to do everything at once.  Just a thought.  You've got plenty of time to ease yourself and your other half into all this.  A lot of people seem to go too fast to start with, then back out just as fast, with feelings of disillusionment or shame or whatever.  A lot of them come back to it again, and a lot of people keep that binge/purge cycle up for many years without resolving things.  It's a lot easier if you take things slowly, and stay comfortable with things rather than excited.  Well, that's what's worked for me anyway.

Yeah, I can understand the feelings. And I would agree with Stroller. Like the words of the Eagles song go, “take it easy, does let the sounds of your own wheels, drive you crazy”. Do what you like, when you can, and when you want, but don’t let your own thoughts rune things either. “Don’t let the sound of your own crinkles, drive you crazy”. You already have, or have found what most people don’t. A way to leave, your real life worries out for a time, while you enjoy your diapers. But just remember, to take things easy when you try and develop your abdl escape world too. You have time to let it grow. 

Thanks y'all! I may be rushing things.. we decided we would give till end of October to learn about the ANR part and train with each other to see if this will actually work for us long term, or even short term. I'm excited to see where it goes.