LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats works better for finding a relationship

Neversaynopanda

For those of you that have had a relationship in which this part of your lives was accepted, how did you meet this significant otuer? From a purpose kade dating site for this lifestyle or did you open up to someone who you started to date?

Im trying i guess to quantify the most successful way of meeting someone and id like to use yalls life expierience to help me in which direction to go. Not many mommies in comparison to the little boys lookin. (Doesnt help im near incapable to consciously flirt with a woman. Talk to i can do no problem, mean to flirt? No way hosay)

I didn't go looking for this in either of my partners. My Wife I met at the wedding of her best friend and one of my friends almost 16 years ago now and my Daddy and I met at a furry conference almost two years ago.

I told both of them in a confident manner when it was appropriate for the relationship and answered any questions they had. Both of them are accepting and my Daddy in fact LOVES it and has rules that I have to wear diapers at least four days a week and be changed by Him.

There is no magic formula or scientific formula to quantify how to find someone, how to tell them or successfully negotiate the relationship once you do. I would suggest, openness, honesty and confidence. If you treat it like a dirty secret then they may react like it is because of how you presented it to them.

Get out, live life, be yourself and see what happens and try not to overthink things.

Little kaiya

I actually met my boyfriend on here. He was one of the few people that actually treated me like an actual person and not JUST a mommy.  After growing a connection and becoming best friends, did we start to finally date each other and been in a relationship with each over for over a year. 

Honestly, the best policy is just to go out there and meet people. The best way is to meet ABDL people at like munchies, here or fetlife as well. Make friends, talk to people and make connections and you never know what will happen.

Of course you can go through the vanilla route as well, when you start dating and things start to get serious you and inform your SO about it and see what they think. Who knows, they may be all for it.

You only live once so take chances, be yourself, be respectful and patient. 

• Like 1

If you want to meet a life partner, and be happy, you need to be as social as you can be. Maybe I shouldn’t be one to talk, I was never a big socialite. But, be that as it may, you need to ask yourself, what exactly you want from a relationship. What is your criteria for being happy with a mate? You have to be real honest with yourself here. Remember, this realm, the ab/dl part of you, or whatever you see yourself as, is just one facet of you, and the life you lead. Keep this in mind, when you look for that someone, or the relationship will fail quickly! You might find someone who is a super great ab/dl mommy type, but for everything else that needs to go on in the relationship, they are a zip. All this means in a nutshell is, look for someone who is well rounded in making you happy, and vise versa. Find yourself a good person, and not just you fantasy abdl ideal. 

I found my wife on another diaper website, but we didn’t come together just based on any one thing, especially not on abdl. That was part of the attraction, and only the initial starting point. It was kinda only stupid luck, we met there. So yes, you can meet a great person on a diaper fetish website. But, you can meet a great person, anywhere by chance. And I think, if you do meet someone outside, and you both really enjoy each other, you can introduce the abdl you, and if they truly care for you, they should accept it, and maybe even participate and enjoy it too. 

Just think of the joy, in turning them to the diapered side! ? hee hee hee, crinkle crinkle! 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mamabug said:

....You only live once so take chances, be yourself, be respectful and patient. 

I disagree.... You only die once, we live everyday!

• Thanks 1

Of the three relationships I have had, that my nappy wearing side was revealed and accepted, I tried both ways, the first two were relationship first and then the big reveal, my current partner knew all about my interests before we became a couple.

The struggle I had with the first two was that I felt they were both joining in with my ‘thing’ (putting me in a nappy and changing me) as a favour to me, because I wanted and enjoyed it and not because they did.

I met my G/F on a vanilla online dating site, on my profile I stated that I was into wearing and wetting so any potential long term partner needed to be aware and accept that side of me (as its never going away) and not to contact me if they could  nt.

You’ll be very surprised at the amount of replies I got, most intrigued in the lifestyle and some because I had been so honest from the outset.